PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6291|Pacific NW, USA
Ok i was just playing a wake server on my other name (ThisIsMyDrunkAccount) and the coolest thing happened!    I was USMC and i was flying the F35 and bailed to try and steal their Z10 but died. 

So I tried to switch to China and it said i moved but then i was moved back by the server.  But was able to spawn at the Airfield with any PLA kit so i did (thinking i was actually PLA) but everyone around me was red tag.   So i was kinda confused, i looked up and it said i was PLA (flag by the minimap).   

So anyway, i start killing people and it's giving me points, not TK's.   So i continue to slaughter about 5 more guys, and noone is shooting at me cause either they saw my matching uniform and/or i was bluetag friendly to them. All in all i killed about 14 people in the last few minutes till the round was over.

Either way, it was wierd, i spawned at their base in ther clothes and with their weaponry, but i was really USMC.....i must have been a spy!

This happen to anyone else?

Edit: the server was (USHF) 24/7 Wake   

Is there any way to go back and watch that round if they dont have battlerecorder set up?

Last edited by PigPopTart (2007-07-11 14:26:11)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
I define awesome as getting laid. However, GJ on that useful little glitch
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Enzzenmachine
+20|6347
sounds funny indeed.

what happened to me is seeing a guy from my team with the red thingy above his head. I baleted him and got TK... shitty bug if you ask me.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Is it the infamous team fuck-up/red tag glitch?
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6657|Cambridge, England
Yeah its happened to me, though it fixed it when i next died, and as i was on karkand, with all the grenage spamming i only got 10 or so kills.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
yes happened to me and FF was off so they couldnt kill me at all
aj0405
+19|6162

Samtheman53 wrote:

yes happened to me and FF was off so they couldnt kill me at all
God mode ftw.
i actually haven't seen the redtag bug since they said they took it out.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Yep, it happened to me. But I also got to hear both team's radios and team chat! Rare though, only happened once for me.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

leetkyle wrote:

Yep, it happened to me. But I also got to hear both team's radios and team chat! Rare though, only happened once for me.
So when the round ended did you get the win or not? Btw what did the chat look like? Both blue?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
Cool?
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6291|Pacific NW, USA

fatherted13 wrote:

I define awesome as getting laid. However, GJ on that useful little glitch
I married a sweedish chick, i'm always getting laid

Last edited by PigPopTart (2007-07-11 15:51:54)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
once, i was switched an could spawn on the usmc as china

another time a long time ago i was flying the chopper then it said i was no more then and team switched me

my chopper then crashed with my friend as the gunner i was like what the heck i got team switched while flying
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
lol, i'm gonna try and get this glitch....

imagine getting it the other way and being able to pwn all the carrier campers better than a J-10
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
this hapenned to me once

was MEC on karkie and switch to go usmc and all the bullshit i spawn at gas station and i see their name tag in red so i kill them with apc and they finally killed me

was fun
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

genius_man16 wrote:

imagine getting it the other way and being able to pwn all the carrier campers better than a J-10
Well you could just sneak in with as a squad of 3 with squad leader being sniper with a .50 cal, While the squad members move up to cobra squad leader snipes people waiting for it and the ones that get in, The squadmates gets in cobra and keep raping while squad leader stays back taking out AT gunners.
kicka
+1|6151|nsw australia
i got accused of hacking yesterday cause the same thing happened to me.i thought they got rid of it as i hadnt seen that happen in months
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
happened to me on the old patch, but both sides gave me Teamkills...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere

David.Podedworny wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Well you could just sneak in with as a squad of 3 with squad leader being sniper with a .50 cal, While the squad members move up to cobra squad leader snipes people waiting for it and the ones that get in, The squadmates gets in cobra and keep raping while squad leader stays back taking out AT gunners.
yes, but then you could be killed, with this bug and FF=OFF you iz INVINCIBLE!!!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6269|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Sounds like bannable material.
Imagine trying to explain to an admin that it's a bug not hax in the 3.5 seconds it takes them to ban you.
cappa117
+1|6143
the colour tag glitch. happpend to me the other day i was in the carrier defence gun and locked onto anenemy plane, only thing is when i hit him i got a team ddamage point   
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands
Yeah its a handy glitch, although the timing to do it on purpose is almost impossible

I once spawned as a MEC guy at karkands Usmc main, it got me the apc and when I realised I was mec it also got me a lot of kills xD
Smitty5613
+46|6528|Middle of nowhere, California

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Sounds like bannable material.
Imagine trying to explain to an admin that it's a bug not hax in the 3.5 seconds it takes them to ban you.
lol, just wat i was thinking...
velocitychaos
+26|6498|Brisbane Australia
This is funny coz i was comm on shaq penn last night and i saw an enemy spawn at surveillence when it was our flag, just spawned out of

nowhere, no helos or anything.

I didn't think that much of it but i did wonder if he was using a hax or something, maybe just a bug huh?.....any thoughts on that?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
It happened to me on wake aswell, but i spawned on the carrier as PLA, and there was an attack chopper waiting for me, i ot in and just sat in the gunners seat and took out everything that moved, then when i died i typed " All your carriers are belong to us"

EDIT: My guess is that to do this, you have to time the teamswitch and spawn exactly right.

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-07-12 00:47:02)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

genius_man16 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

yes, but then you could be killed, with this bug and FF=OFF you iz INVINCIBLE!!!
Perhaps this will make EA produce 1.5

But I doubt it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard