pugluva28
+1|6135
Ok so I haven't played BF2 in like 6-8 months.  I had roughly 12,00pts.  I logged in last night and everything was erased.  I am now a private.  Does anyone know WTF happened?  No I did not cheat, hack, or any of that juvenile crap
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
sux2bu
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
you got resetted because you have 12,00 points.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

H@X
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6648|I smell corners

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

H@X
BluRR33
+27|6388|Sweden
ok?
Smitty5613
+46|6527|Middle of nowhere, California
lol, that sux
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
Stats link?
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's what you get for being born.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

pugluva28 wrote:

Ok so I haven't played BF2 in like 6-8 months.  I had roughly 12,00pts.  I logged in last night and everything was erased.  I am now a private.  Does anyone know WTF happened?  No I did not cheat, hack, or any of that juvenile crap
Most of the time this happens because guys get caught playing on Pistol & Knife servers (which is against EA's Rules of Engagement, considered to be stats padding).
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273

OrangeHound wrote:

pugluva28 wrote:

Most of the time this happens because guys get caught playing on Pistol & Knife servers (which is against EA's Rules of Engagement, considered to be stats padding).
orangehound,ur a pinhead

ur stats get wiped from EA database if u havent played for 6 months or so...email EA games and tell emm about it
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6483|woodbridge, VA

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

pugluva28 wrote:

orangehound,ur a pinhead

ur stats get wiped from EA database if u havent played for 6 months or so...email EA games and tell emm about it
Uh, stats don't get wiped just because you haven't played.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England
You can't have been that bothered about your 12 points if you haven't played for 6-8 months     *joke*

It won't take you long to get that back.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6222|Finland

fatherted13 wrote:

sux2bu
pugluva28
+1|6135
I never play pistol or knife boards.  I just normally play the normal levels with no restrictions.  12,000 pts is a decent amount.  I know its not the end of the world.  I am just wondering if there was a reason.  I DO NOT hack
l41e
+677|6649

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

pugluva28 wrote:

orangehound,ur a pinhead

http://bf2s.com/player/43549821/

Really then, "pinhead"? 13 is greater than 6, is it not?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.

pugluva28 wrote:

I never play pistol or knife boards.  I just normally play the normal levels with no restrictions.  12,000 pts is a decent amount.  I know its not the end of the world.  I am just wondering if there was a reason.  I DO NOT hack
Whats your nick/pid?
pugluva28
+1|6135
My nick is sh0ck3r420.  I checked the stats and I do not even show up becasue I have fewer then 100pts now
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
Chriiiiiiiiist make a new account the ffs
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6273

NuShadow wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

orangehound,ur a pinhead

EA games wrote:

Hi Myron,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. 

>>>There is no way for players to delete an account name from EA. We do recycle account names after so many months of inactivity, so if you simply stop using that screen name, it will eventually be wiped from our database<<<<

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thank you,

Rudra
EA Online Support.
from a question i submitted
pugluva28
+1|6135
Rudra needs to restore my shit.  That is so unbelievable.  How can they just delete your shit
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
Well they do own your stats
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6483|woodbridge, VA

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

NuShadow wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

orangehound,ur a pinhead

EA games wrote:

Hi Myron,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. 

>>>There is no way for players to delete an account name from EA. We do recycle account names after so many months of inactivity, so if you simply stop using that screen name, it will eventually be wiped from our database<<<<

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thank you,

Rudra
EA Online Support.
from a question i submitted
Well, He hasn't played in 14 months so pugs shouldn't have been deleted.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6273

pugluva28 wrote:

Rudra needs to restore my shit.  That is so unbelievable.  How can they just delete your shit
e-mail and tell them
pugluva28
+1|6135
Yea I mean 6-8 months is not that long of a time to be inactive.  If it was like years I would understand.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard