kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london
This is a copy of the one I put in the BF2 section. With 2 comments though, I think if I put it in this section, it'll have more success ...

Well, my 2142 is busted so I decided to pull out Special Forces - it has put me back in love with BF2. I've mostly been playing Warlord & The Iron Gator, so heres a quick video I pulled together.

Features:
- 2 maps - Warlord and The Iron Gator
- Many various kits are used in this video, and there is also sniper clips. Sniper haters beware.
- 4 Perfect Eryx hits (in my opinion).
- Some quick kills in the Apache Longbow.
- Music is by Rammstein again (if you have a good suggestion for my next video, please let me know via Xfire or PM)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXS8-cVo20

Any type of comment is welcome, but try and be ... civilised
Onidax
+41|6502
coool
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london
Only one comment here too? Wow, and I thought it'd be good placing it here ...
Raphi
Banned
+354|6267|Basel, Switzerland
I cant watch it atm, but I will
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6539

was good, but needed more streaks, like that SVD one was nice. But sometimes you had 1 kill clips, I wouldnt use those unless your desperate for length.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6697|"The Empire"

farmerfez wrote:

unless your desperate for length.
Do you know something we dont!!!!!

Ok vid with nice Eryx shot on the last one one, but for sure need longer kill streaks to make it much better. Glad that you used SF though!!
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6188
Don't take offense but anyone could make a video like this. I think I saw only 1 kill streak against guys that were standing still out in the open..other than that every clip was one kill and on to the next clip. Simply not too impressive. Even the Eryx shots were on stationary targets 3 out of 4 times. It makes for a pretty boring movie.......its just that this has been seen a million times...nothing special. Don't take offense, it is just constructive criticism and maybe the next vid will show us what your true skill is.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Don't take offense but anyone could make a video like this. I think I saw only 1 kill streak against guys that were standing still out in the open..other than that every clip was one kill and on to the next clip. Simply not too impressive. Even the Eryx shots were on stationary targets 3 out of 4 times. It makes for a pretty boring movie.......its just that this has been seen a million times...nothing special. Don't take offense, it is just constructive criticism and maybe the next vid will show us what your true skill is.
Do you know how hard it is to video streaks with the free version of Frapps? And no, he probably doesn't want to spend money making a film.
I agree with you mostly, except the film wasn't boring to me, I rarely play SF so it was different.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Hey, I take your critcisms into account, and I'm glad that you have spent your time just to write this, and I appreciate your comment. However, my only comeback is that I haven't played BF2 is such a long time (if you see the top post, it says that I only made this coz my 2142 isn't working) and I'm (honestly) quite pleased with my result. However thank you for your comment.

Edit:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Do you know how hard it is to video streaks with the free version of Frapps? And no, he probably doesn't want to spend money making a film.
I agree with you mostly, except the film wasn't boring to me, I rarely play SF so it was different.
I'm not keen on spending THAT much of Fraps. However, I think that I'm perfectly capable to record in the space of 30 seconds. Oh, and I'm glad you think its different to your average game

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-07-10 07:33:30)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6693|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

PrivateVendetta wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

look at mine i have kill streaks my movies take only like 5 or less hours to record most of them have been lik 3 the longest was 5 and that was my first one
Callum_212
+2|6322|Hastings-England
nice vid mate
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6188

PrivateVendetta wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Actually I do. I have made several movies (4) to be exact for my old clan in Medal of Honor. I made a clan video using Fraps, Vegas and a few other programs to produce the video and I didn't have to pay a cent..wink, wink. I recorded each member having kill streaks and then combined it with a WW2 tribut intro. So I know how much and how hard it is to make a video. I guess because of the vids I have made, i can see how they can be made better. When I did my vid, I made sure to make all clips at least 3 kills in a streak....thats all. Sorry, but that was and is my opinion.

Here are the vids I made:
http://www.flatlinersclan.com/download.php?list.9

They aren't streamed, I posted those long ago and no longer play the game but I am proud of them.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-10 11:37:55)

kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london
Ok ok lets stop talking about big kill streaks in a certain time limit ... any more comments on the video?!
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6145
Yeah, well... nothing special, but it wasn't bad. I suggest you put some... less-known music - that's my opinion. The well-known bands get boring after watching like 5 diff. movies with the same track :<. Try syncing the movie with music, it gives a cool effect imo.

If you're havin problems with the 30 sec. timelimit, try usin GameCam, it's free and has no timelimit (afaik). I don't know how many fps will you lose while usin GameCam, since I used it only to record a scene from Battlerecorder.

http://www.planetgamecam.com/ <- You can get the GameCam here, if you want to.

Don't give up, and keep makin' new movies
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6579|United States
Damn, you totally owned that non-moving boat like a fish in a barrel. Sexy? I think so.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6687|Middle of nowhere
good vid, but like others have said, you need longer kill streaks
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london

BeerzGod wrote:

Damn, you totally owned that non-moving boat like a fish in a barrel. Sexy? I think so.
Forget your sarcasm tags?

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

Yeah, well... nothing special, but it wasn't bad. I suggest you put some... less-known music - that's my opinion. The well-known bands get boring after watching like 5 diff. movies with the same track
Well if you have any good suggestions of music, PM me or add me to Xfire (kptk92) and talk to me there

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-07-11 01:17:14)

Superglueman
+21|6368|The Great South Land

BeerzGod wrote:

Rofl...beat me to it!.....Good work, standard playing...
Raphi
Banned
+354|6267|Basel, Switzerland
I've finally had enough time to watch it.

I was very surprised. Its your best video yet. It was fun to watch, especially the m24 headshots.
As the peeps told you above, you should have more kill streaks, but after a long time of 2142,
it's acceptable. I hope your 2142 is still pWn3d so we could play a few rounds on bf2.

More please.

-Ers <3
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london

Ersguterjunge wrote:

I've finally had enough time to watch it.

I was very surprised. Its your best video yet. It was fun to watch, especially the m24 headshots.
As the peeps told you above, you should have more kill streaks, but after a long time of 2142,
it's acceptable. I hope your 2142 is still pWn3d so we could play a few rounds on bf2.

More please.

-Ers <3
2142 is back up and running, but the BF2 addiction continues

Cyah on the field Ers <3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard