SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6660|The darkside of Denver
I made this earlier today, check it out.

siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
what game is that out of curiousity?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

siciliano732 wrote:

Insurgency Mod for HL2..

I tried downloading it, but I guess you actually need to have HL2 installed, not just a game that runs on the Source Engine like people said..
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6538|Internetfitlerland

/Win

Great mod, and the ak owns.    Though I havent played that map yet, got a name?
SonderKommando
its called INS_hillah.  It was new w/ teh patch. GLad you liked the vid!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
yeah... have fun with the spawn raping, hopefully in the next few patches they'll fix that

8/10 rounds i play i usualy only make it out of spawn once or twice, the rest is getting destroyed by M249s or RPKs sitting in groups outside the spawn exits

when we actualy get out of the spawn though it is a good mod, has lots of promise

Last edited by krazed (2007-07-10 04:17:45)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6491|Menlo Park, CA

~Smokey~ wrote:

/Win

Great mod, and the ak owns.    Though I havent played that map yet, got a name?
Its a fantastic game!! Hillah is the new map name, and its tough if you dont have guys that are organized on your team.  I guess that statement goes for the whole game. . . lol

The AK is awesome, so is the RPK!!  The M16 packs a punch as well!! Very accurate, the 3 round burst fucks people up quick!

I have only played the new map a few times, but its fun, some good firefights from what I have seen.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
It's alright, only problem is that there are "dud" kits like RPG/Sapper/Engineer.

Nobody wants to play these kits, there are no vehicles, no need for those kits. What the hell is the point of including them? It's just frustrating. It's only in BETA still, this mod should be better in the future. I don't like the explosion sounds, they're just the normal HL2 sounds/effects. Which were rubbish!

I mean they do all that, then throw in the HL2 explosion sounds/effects, WTF?

The bipod system isn't as effective as the RO style of weapon resting, if they could implement it like RO then that would be awesome. Different engines though, but it's alot like RO with modern weapons.

I still think PR is a much better all rounder. But that's me being biased.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

LT.Victim wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Insurgency Mod for HL2..

I tried downloading it, but I guess you actually need to have HL2 installed, not just a game that runs on the Source Engine like people said..
no you don't.

I have CS:S only and I just installed the Source SDK Base (under the tools tab), and it works perfectly fine.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6538|Internetfitlerland

Mekstizzle wrote:

It's alright, only problem is that there are "dud" kits like RPG/Sapper/Engineer.
Sif.

Engineer in QC owns your face.

And theres nothing like sending an RPG into a flag from a window, and watching the bodies go flying
Smitty5613
+46|6527|Middle of nowhere, California
im confused, is this a BF2 mod or a whole other game??
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
It's a Half Life 2 mod.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

Jenspm wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Insurgency Mod for HL2..

no you don't.

I have CS:S only and I just installed the Source SDK Base (under the tools tab), and it works perfectly fine.
exactly smarty pants, make sure you install both SDK tools.

also fuck yo couch
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6353|Troy, New York

LT.Victim wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Insurgency Mod for HL2..

I only have CS:S, HL2:DM and DOD:S (installed) along with HL2 Lost coast (not installed). and i can play it
CDK3Y
+25|6140|BEHIND YOU!
I actually stopped playing BF2 for a little while when i was with this game, amazingly realistic only downside is tons of people who TK...we couldnt get out of spawn, and no FF off option. 8.5/10
Fearmesnipers
+41|6446|Wales

LT.Victim wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Insurgency Mod for HL2..

i have css works for me..nub
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

~Smokey~ wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sif.

And theres nothing like sending an RPG into a flag from a window, and watching the bodies go flying
When rifles are one hit kill and have fast firing capability, i don't think that a shotgun is particularly useful. The RPG i'll admit after using it becomes fun but there's not many situations for it and the blast radius is tiny.
SonderKommando

Mekstizzle wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sif.

When rifles are one hit kill and have fast firing capability, i don't think that a shotgun is particularly useful. The RPG i'll admit after using it becomes fun but there's not many situations for it and the blast radius is tiny.
I have litterally MASSACRED usmc forces on Almaden w/ the TOZ shotty. The RPG is pretty sick, and th blast radius is bigger than you think. In the last scene of my vid i get killed by a rpg, look closely at where it hits, its pretty far away by conventional bf2 standards for rocket propelled explosives (sraw etc).

Last edited by <SS>SonderKommando (2007-07-11 11:39:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard