Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone ever heared of a clan using SNIP3R tags? We caught 2 of these SNIP3R guys hacking on our eu bf2 server.

https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/514/14369547ok3.th.png

https://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5924/28093072zh9.th.png

I found 8 screenshots of these guys with their hacks on. They were banned on the bf2s eu bf2 server and these ss ll be submitted to pb.

To all the server admins here, keep an eye on any SNIP3R guys you might see on you server.

Cheers,

Echo.
Larkin
Banned
+22|6554|West Yorkshire, England
I've never seen any Snip3r people before...can i ask how you get access to those screenshots?
Echo
WOoKie

Larkin wrote:

I've never seen any Snip3r people before...can i ask how you get access to those screenshots?
I got access cause i m head admin on the bf2s mod server.
']['error
Banned
+630|6682|The Netherlands
zomfg teh h4xx0rz! Good job on giving them the goold old fasion banhammer
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6661|EU

I cant believe there are still idiots who pay for hacks and believe that they are undetectable

Fuckers
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6757|Melbourne, Australia

Echo wrote:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone ever heared of a clan using SNIP3R tags? We caught 2 of these SNIP3R guys hacking on our eu bf2 server.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/514/ … ok3.th.png

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5924 … zh9.th.png

I found 8 screenshots of these guys with their hacks on. They were banned on the bf2s eu bf2 server and these ss ll be submitted to pb.

To all the server admins here, keep an eye on any SNIP3R guys you might see on you server.

Cheers,

Echo.
i just wanna take the time to say this is how hacking accusations should be made...

everyone should follow this example and the main thing to do is have proof... (Sufficiant proof none of this my friend seen him starring at the wall bs)

Ciao!
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6187|Scotland
Nice find +1
Echo
WOoKie

legionair wrote:

I cant believe there are still idiots who pay for hacks and believe that they are undetectable

Fuckers
Well hopefully they ll learn. One of them started a new account last night and got caught already. It must suck having to buy a new hdd everytime you get caught.

Does anyone know what kind of hack the first guy is using? All you see is red dots and [ and shit. In some of the screenshot that was rather hard to spot cause it was just a single dot or square.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6297|Basel, Switzerland
Never heard of these biatches.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6757|Melbourne, Australia

Echo wrote:

legionair wrote:

Fuckers
Well hopefully they ll learn. One of them started a new account last night and got caught already. It must suck having to buy a new hdd everytime you get caught.

Does anyone know what kind of hack the first guy is using? All you see is red dots and [ and shit. In some of the screenshot that was rather hard to spot cause it was just a single dot or square.
looks like your basic wallhax

the red dots would form into the shape of players if you were much closer

its funny that wallhax are used in this game

because UAV is pretty much the same thing :p
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6727|London, UK
well the first screenshot just pinpoints where the the enemy is and cham hacks are switched off because its a different setting?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6661|EU

also have to add that their lining up for headshots was unbelievable- didnt matter if you were jumping, running Z, dolphin diving ir whatever- boom headshot! In a few seconds they managed to snipe out 3-5 guys in a random places lol, even with pistol on a long range.
Cyruz_PT
+0|6550
i think this clan plays in our server very often ill take some PB shoot of the remaining members and ban them and report them to EA
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6733|UK
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

kyle hacked my post so his would go first

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-07-08 05:45:16)

jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6762|Doncaster, England

legionair wrote:

I cant believe there are still idiots who pay for hacks and believe that they are undetectable :rolleyes:

Fuckers
They do still manage to sell them though.

We even had a guy on our server about a week ago advertising them.
His name was the website and as soon as he got in game he started typing what cheats they had.

I have his hash if anyone wants to ban it.
Echo
WOoKie
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6531|N. Ireland
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6615|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Echo wrote:

legionair wrote:

Fuckers

First! If you get caught hacking youll prolly get a GUID ban after 4-5 detection...depending on what hack you use. If you get a GUID ban you will need a new Cd-key not a Hard Drive.

Second. As long as the hack dont mess with PunkBuster itself the hacker wont get an HardWare ban. If he does get an HardWare ban, it does not mean he will have to buy a new Hard Drvie. Any one with a little knowledge will know bypass this.

Also...Both of them are using something called "Chamz" Basically it change the skin of all player to something very bright, Those skin can be seen tru everything. Also those special skin (chamz) change color to tell the hacker is the player his hidding behind the wall or if he have it right in from of him. For an example: People in front of the hacker will appear Red and people behind a building will be Yellow.

If you need any more information on those evil h4x! Tell me!
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA
Yea i thought these 2 guys with these tags were hax... they kept getting instant headshots on me... Good find..
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6197|Long Beach, California USA

Gunner978 wrote:

Yea i thought these 2 guys with these tags were hax... they kept getting instant headshots on me... Good find..
hmmm almost looks like injector hacks.

Nvm chams are too bright prolly MSX or skunkcheats

Last edited by aZWARt325 (2007-07-08 07:11:49)

aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6197|Long Beach, California USA

legionair wrote:

Fuckers
Actually you dont know anything about hacks and you are completely wrong.

It depends on which hacks you get and if you know how to use them properly.

Ive had friends who have been hacking for 5 months + and havent been caught once.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6374

aZWARt325 wrote:

legionair wrote:

Fuckers
Actually you dont know anything about hacks and you are completely wrong.

It depends on which hacks you get and if you know how to use them properly.

Ive had friends who have been hacking for 5 months + and havent been caught once.
And that makes their hacks undetectable? No.

Whatever hack it is, it's detectable. Either via PB updating it and the whole hack being detectable, or via SS. And even if they have a PB SS blocker, it makes them suss and in the end they will get found out.

As for your friends well, they are are obviously cool guys.
OaK*90
Banned
+2|6176
Yeah keep the server clean, i hate those hackers, makes me look like a normal player if some one else is also using 187.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6700|Groningen, The Netherlands
I recall having SNIP3r-dudes in our server.
With private ranks --> new accounts.

They were better than the average nubcake but I didnt expect a hack like this
Nice find if they return to our server instant ban will follow

Last edited by Gamematt (2007-07-08 13:02:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard