Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6768|Florida, United States

Direct link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76ZIGQgBWg

Gizmodo.com wrote:

These Samsung-sponsored dancers take football-stadium card flipping to the next level with this inspired routine. They combine computer-generated choreography, perfect synchronization, custom-designed costumes that can instantly reveal a variety of colors and a level of cooperation that's probably not even possible in America. Wow.

Samsung Dance [Neatorama]
This must have taken a lot of skills, practice and coordination.
I did not see all 7 minutes of it, just 3, and I gotta say I'm impressed.

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-07-06 16:39:38)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6699|United States of America
Those people have far too much time on their hands. They should play BF2, or get some of the top players in that game to join them.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6540|South Florida
For some reason they all look like ants and i really wanna just step on them and listen to them crunch. lol.
15 more years! 15 more years!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6478|cuntshitlake

DesertFox- wrote:

Those people have far too much time on their hands. They should play BF2, or get some of the top players in that game to join them.
The top players have glued their arses to their chairs in front of their computer. They are not available.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6300|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Holy shit.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6673|South West England

DesertFox- wrote:

Quite, but goddamn that was impressive
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Cool dance but that music is so outrageously cheesy!! Hah I love it. I laugh every time I hear one of those cheesy Asian songs because it reminds me of South Park's anime episode "Good Times With Weapons" (they really nailed the song in that episode, completely dead-on)
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6850|Arizona
It's always those Japs doing something rediculous...I'm jealous, not even an American marching bad has that kind of coordination.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6768|Florida, United States

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

It's always those Japs doing something rediculous...I'm jealous, not even an American marching bad has that kind of coordination.
Lol its true, crazy Japs
nonexistentusmc
+26|6460|Queens, NYC

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

Lol its true, crazy Japs
I'm pretty sure Samsung is Korean. Also, it's usually Koreans that do this type of choreography, both North and South. I don't know of any other Asian ethnicity that does it. But, wow... talk about cooperation. The caption is right, Americans can't even get along and work together, let alone do something like this. Good shit!
Dersmikner
+147|6513|Texas
What a tremendous fucking waste of time and effort. Pretty impressive though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
I don't care if its a waste of time, that's fuckin' amazing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Incredible!
Larkin
Banned
+22|6531|West Yorkshire, England
Thats pretty damn impressive. Only in Japan/Korea. The woman at the start looks Japanese but the guys in the background definately look Korean.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard