Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6708|Norway

Slayer_6 wrote:

Why do people just post something that can't be explained and just go offline...it doesnt make sense
I dont get payed by the hour follow the development of this thread mate

I'll be 25 next week. Happened a couple of summers ago. One of the last things i remember that night out was her telling me she's 30 (a lie btw), and i thought "wow that chick is hot considering she's 30!"
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6499|A drop house
I used to run across busy roads when I was in middle school to impress friends. Had a few close call’s, and one very close call. Luckily I was fast as a kid.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6202|Some Place Your Not At
"wow that chick is hot considering she's 30!"
Always listen to ur first instinct, my friend.
dill13
+67|6253

cowami wrote:

He stoled and edited my story.

Bastard. That's what I get for you killing my chopper and having the carcass land on top of you, eh?
no that happens to me allot on ghost town, not the killing three people with pistol(its usually just one) but being naded by my teammates when im trying to cap convoy.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
I used to run across busy roads when I was in middle school to impress friends. Had a few close call’s, and one very close call. Luckily I was fast as a kid.
I used to skateboard in the street and i almost got clipped by a car.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
Sorry i left out the "quoted by" part...still learnin'
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6708|Norway

Slayer_6 wrote:

"wow that chick is hot considering she's 30!"
Always listen to ur first instinct, my friend.
Not when you had 2 rohypnols, drank up your money for a ride home and are drinking Vodka strait from the bottle with some really cool dude that you've never met before, and he wont be the guy who talks you out of shit like that. Just trust me on this one...
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Fredrik wrote:

Not when you had 2 rohypnols, drank up your money for a ride home and are drinking Vodka strait from the bottle with some really cool dude that you've never met before
You left that part out
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
Wow This thread is really going down the drain now...anybody?
Suicidal
+20|6568
Banged my missus then drove 15 mins to my exs house and banged her.

A Bungee jump at night when off my head.

Took a job in a different country and have lived there for 4 years.

Took a one day business trip to Hong Kong (the flights took 1 day each way but I got buped to first class!)
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6387|Australia
Well, I did once charge a tank on road rage with the DAO, then knife it. It was behind the gas station (the CP just south of USMC uncap), and I was out of rockets, so I ran at it going full auto with the DAO. When I got close range, the gun ran dry so I jumped on it and started to knife it (as you do).
Considering the tank was facing me and shooting at me the whole time, I have absolutely no idea how I managed to survive that far. And I didn't end up dying - after a few hits with the knife, the round ended. I bet that tank driver was pretty pissed.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Suicidal wrote:

Please clarify.
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6772|US

Slayer_6 wrote:

And Tdog i changed my mind...What kind of van was it? Was it my van?LOL
no, but it was 1 of those moving vans. guess u'd call it a commercial truck or wutever the hell they're called.
Suicidal
+20|6568

Slayer_6 wrote:

Suicidal wrote:

Please clarify.
1994 in the limelight bar in Kavos about midnight, I could have flown down but my ass was still twitching like a rabbits nose.

Last edited by Suicidal (2007-07-06 00:30:26)

Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Tdog wrote:

no, but it was 1 of those moving vans. guess u'd call it a commercial truck or wutever the hell they're called.
Then u qualify again
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6225
I got in love with a beautiful girl

that was crazy cuz I've got no chances cuz I'm UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLy
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6454|The Gem Saloon

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

I got in love with a beautiful girl

try some confidence.....it will go a long way.
trust me.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

And I didn't end up dying - after a few hits with the knife, the round ended. I bet that tank driver was pretty pissed.
Yah that happen to  me once...I started swingin at the apc but then a wallgitchin bitch killed me.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

suomalaainen wrote:

Well now u'll never hav a chance thinkin that way...look how it has helped me.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6537|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Slayer_6 wrote:

suomalaainen wrote:

Enlisted.  And I'd do it again too.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Slayer_6 wrote:

Wow...that didnt come out right...lets try that again:
Well now u'll never hav a chance thinkin that way...I never think that way and look how it has helped me.
dill13
+67|6253

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Well, I did once charge a tank on road rage with the DAO, then knife it. It was behind the gas station (the CP just south of USMC uncap), and I was out of rockets, so I ran at it going full auto with the DAO. When I got close range, the gun ran dry so I jumped on it and started to knife it (as you do).
Considering the tank was facing me and shooting at me the whole time, I have absolutely no idea how I managed to survive that far. And I didn't end up dying - after a few hits with the knife, the round ended. I bet that tank driver was pretty pissed.
if you ever get a chance and are at jump on the enemys tank go to the gunners seat and at the inside of the tank two rockets kills it with just enough time to get of. if the tanks damage already you might go up with it just a warning. also conventional weapons do no damage to tanks.

Last edited by dill13 (2007-07-06 12:45:49)

Slayer_6
Da Shiz
But that still doesnt explain the wall glitchin' bitch problem
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6387|Australia

dill13 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

if you ever get a chance and are at jump on the enemys tank go to the gunners seat and at the inside of the tank to rockets kills it with just enough time to get of. if the tanks damage already you might go up with it just a warning. also conventional weapons do no damage to tanks.
1) I had no rockets.
2) Two rockets to the treads will kill it, as well as the back. You don't have to shoot from above.
3) I know regular weapons do no damage, I was just doing it for a laugh.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6523|A W S M F O X
Took that 6th tab of acid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard