Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6476|The Land of Scott Walker
I already loved the Marines and this is simply awesome.  

-----------------------------------
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1183041752

72 year old ex-Marine beats the crap out of 27 year old pickpocket. 

Bill Barnes says he was scratching off a losing $2 lottery ticket inside a gas station when he felt a hand slip into his front-left pants pocket, where he had $300 in cash. He's anything but an easy mark: Barnes served in the Marines, was an accomplished Golden Gloves boxer and retired after 20 years as an iron worker.

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6491|UK
Damm them hooks look painful go marines!
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6657|Sea to globally-cooled sea
marines FTW no matter what
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6317|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Owned.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6714|The Lou

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Owned.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6511|Somewhere else

while the 27 year old is probably a complete tool, it would be sweet to be his friend.  He would be permanentally unable to ever give you shit for anything.  Any smart ass comment would be ruined with any mention of getting made a bitch by a senior citizen.
agent146
+127|6418|Jesus Land aka Canada
jeez christ this is actually the secound story i heard of an 70ish year old ex marine beating the crap out of a criminal.........only the first time the marine snapped the neck of his attacker and killed him.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6209

agent146 wrote:

jeez christ this is actually the secound story i heard of an 70ish year old ex marine beating the crap out of a criminal.........only the first time the marine snapped the neck of his attacker and killed him.
Continueing on from this story, A Ex-marine (70ish) was on a cruise, when he, and several other people decided to go to look at onshore landmarks by cab, they traveled for several hours, and got out of the car to find themselves faced by armed gunman (well, obviously they were armed, there freeking gunman) He grabbed the first one and snapped his neck cleanly, the rest, needless to say, fled
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6375|New York
Truly the greatest generation.
fitz8402
+10|6641|The Halls of Montezuma
There was one a couple of weeks ago about a former marine in Georgia that killed a 300lb bear by throwing a log at it.  I will try and find the article and post it.  Even better than that there was one last year in Atlanta about a former marine that was attacked by 4 people and two of them had guns.  The marine used his pocket knife to kill two of them before the other two ran for it.
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
+8|6187|Somplace or Other
Go, Go, Vetrans For The Win!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

Ahahahahaha.....

I can't wait to be that old and have some punk fuck with me.
specops10-4
+108|6774|In the hills
Haha, my grandfather was an ex-frogman when he was attacked by a 40 year old thieve.  Apparently he dodged a swing, stood up and knocked him out with one punch to the jaw.  he might have elaborated on it a bit, but it sounds pretty awesome!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6706|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Ooorah!

Semper Fi!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6675

awesome.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6494|A W S M F O X

fitz8402 wrote:

There was one a couple of weeks ago about a former marine in Georgia that killed a 300lb bear by throwing a log at it.  I will try and find the article and post it.  Even better than that there was one last year in Atlanta about a former marine that was attacked by 4 people and two of them had guns.  The marine used his pocket knife to kill two of them before the other two ran for it.
i think you'll find that was Chuck Norris.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6875|Sacramento, Cal
Owned.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6254|Escea

rofl, good on you my son .
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6573|Texas - Bigger than France
Who's the second guy in?  Grimace?
twiistaaa
+87|6700|mexico
what i find funny about these stories is that the old guys are not just innocent. they are doing completely wholesome activities.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6491|UK
I would definately like to see links to these stories .
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6524|N. Ireland
Rarely is 'owned' appropriate, but it damn well is in this scenario!
psH
Banned
+217|6415|Sydney
Congratulations soldier, you have been awarded a promotion
Next Rank: Chuck Norris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard