Poll

Whats most important stats?

Total: 0
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6146|Malmö, Sweden
Hi there!

I´ve been playing this lovley game from the begining, at first i was hunting for medals and awards like a madman.
After a year or so i begun looking more at my stats and tried to improve them but after 1000h+ of playtime thats
long and slow work. So I started a new account and focused only on the stats. My bf2gamerfriend now calls me the
biggest statwhore out there! Is it only me?

Tjocka vita kisset (thick white pee)

Edit:

I know my english sucks , what i ment was: whats the most important stats in your opinion?

Last edited by tjocka_vita_kisset (2007-07-05 00:37:56)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
It's.
Just.
A.
Game!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

It's.
Just.
A.
Game!
Ya srsly.

Unless I somehow best 45 other people in a round and win the gold (just ask SplinterStrike, Undetected_Killer, voodoosniper7, and san4), I really don't care and stay quiet.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6600|S.C.
Kdr>1
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Heh, I voted WLR just because I didn't think anyone else would. This game is all about teamwork. WLR slightly relfects that. Someone with a good SPM is either a stat-padder or a vehicle whore and doesn't have much skill. Someone with a good KLR is probably pretty good, but the teamwork aspect is hit-and-miss with these guys. I wouldn't necessarily say gold medals, but most of the time (not all the time), people with more awards are well-rounded players who have played the game from all aspects and know what they're doing most of the time.

Also, I really respect anyone with a WCR and they don't have the 25,000 command points. These players are pretty good and know how to work as a team and help people out.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-07-04 23:54:52)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
SPM only means you can score a lot of points. Whenever I'm in a squad the works together or a SL, I don't get too many points.

W/L ratio doesn't mean anything except how lucky you are to get on a team with good players. One person can't carry the whole team.

Gold medals can be decieving because you can get them jet whoring, stat padding, nade whoring, etc. (Not representative of skill).

So: K/D ratio

But yeah, it is just a game and not to be taken seriously. In the end, we're all losers for playing and not having gone outside.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
I dont really care about the stats.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

All of them.

Stats r lyfe!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Suicidal
+20|6510
NONE.

Worst is W/L ratio!

If you W/L ratio is very high you're a side switching lamer and deserve to be shot in the face
t0mhank5
+319|6713|Surge
KDR.

I hate dying...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

Suicidal wrote:

NONE.

Worst is W/L ratio!

If you W/L ratio is very high you're a side switching lamer and deserve to be shot in the face
A .50 caliber shot from the nearest Vodnik looks good!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6676|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Isn't the point of playing a computer game for entertainment? To have fun?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
kdr, been playing sniper of late, kdr and sniper accuracy means most.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon
SPM (score per minute)   
KDR (kill/death ratio)   
WLR (win/loss ratio)   
Goldmedals   
I don´t give a... I play for fun!

SPM, definitely.

KDR shows how much you like to hang around your medics
WLR is my second choice, but some people may be very close to 500 because they play a lot of pubs, or maybe just like playing on sucky teams.
Golds show how often you medic whore on jalalabad or karkand
And the last option... well the question was "whats most important stats" and although that makes little grammatical sense, I know it wasn't asking "do you care about stats?" so I'll answer, even though I really don't care about stats in the least.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland

shadow18alpha wrote:

How is getting good stats and beating people not fun?
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6146|Malmö, Sweden

shadow18alpha wrote:

Yes exactly!!!

When I win a goldmedal with a spm of 5,0+ and a kdr of 3,0 I have the most fun, in fact it´s very fun
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6146|Malmö, Sweden

djphetal wrote:

And the last option... well the question was "whats most important stats" and although that makes little grammatical sense, I know it wasn't asking "do you care about stats?" so I'll answer, even though I really don't care about stats in the least.
I know my english sucks , what i ment was: whats the most important stats in your opinion?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands

t0mhank5 wrote:

KDR.

I hate dying...
Agreed xD
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
KDR and victims are the only thing im concerned about. And Paddle kills.
fabiator14
+7|6153|Normandy - France
KDR for me too
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH

pirana6 wrote:

........But yeah, it is just a game and not to be taken seriously. In the end, we're all losers for playing and not having gone outside.
wow what a way to take me down a notch lol P

KDR vote for me
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
KDR-still trying to pull myself back from my noob days.

That and also sniper accuracy.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6157|Scotland!
But yeah, it is just a game and not to be taken seriously. In the end, we're all losers for playing and not having gone outside.
If you believe that, then you're the biggest loser posting here.

also: KDR.
Inimicus_7
+26|6363|England, UK
I just like keeping my KDR above 1.
maestrium
+13|6487|Arizona
I don't really care, but it's nice to set myself goals to improve my stats, get medals and such. I could care less if I had nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard