LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
All taken from 1 round.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/hacksnoobs.jpg

And some more nubs taken from another round

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/morenubs.jpg

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-07-05 15:38:56)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6689|Calgary
Yup... Looks like Elementary school is out for the summer
maestrium
+13|6482|Arizona
The "mexican" quote is the best one you have on there. True geeks build their own computers.

Last edited by maestrium (2007-07-04 16:52:22)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
I thought you meant on the forums.

...I was about to agree with you.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I haven't seen as many hacking quotes, but the noobs are definitely out for the summer. It seems like the game just got a whole lot easier. For a second I thought my skill just shot through the roof, but I have to give props to all the nublins out there feeding me kills
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6522|dunno
I know man i played 2 rounds of IO last night i got tons of people saying I'm hacking, saying I'm using msx, aimbots, and wall hacks.

I will post ss later moslty from 1.03 but still funny.

EDIT: lol i was flying you on 1.03 we need to whore the hawk sometime.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-07-04 16:56:05)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I have been here whole year...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada

The_Killer wrote:

I know man i played 2 rounds of IO last night i got tons of people saying I'm hacking, saying I'm using msx, aimbots, and wall hacks.

I will post ss later moslty from 1.03 but still funny.

EDIT: lol i was flying you on 1.03 we need to whore the hawk sometime.
Mhmm.. 1.03 is fun, Blackhawking the nubs.. I haven't had that much fun in a while..
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yes we see cdogmn has graduated 2nd grade.
15 more years! 15 more years!
DrakenGemini
+0|6139
Ya, I noticed a lot of people accusing others of hacking a lot more now. And EVERY time I check their scores, the accuser is like 3-22 or something ridiculous like that while the accused is only 32-4. Oh yeah, I'm suuure he's got hacks-_- damn kids
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

mtb0minime wrote:

I haven't seen as many hacking quotes, but the noobs are definitely out for the summer. It seems like the game just got a whole lot easier. For a second I thought my skill just shot through the roof, but I have to give props to all the nublins out there feeding me kills
yep, I went SVDing on mass destruction a few days ago, and i thought, damn, when did i get so good?  Killing RPK-74 gunners with a pistol, I'm 1337 now!

Then it occured to me that maybe they just suck...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

S.Lythberg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

yep, I went SVDing on mass destruction a few days ago, and i thought, damn, when did i get so good?  Killing RPK-74 gunners with a pistol, I'm 1337 now!

Haha yeah exactly! I'd be running around pistoling G36E nubs and lately I've been sniping with the SVD too and I thought "Wow, headshots are now ridiculously easy with this!"
Now if only I weren't commanding and my 30+ kills per round would actually be worth something
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6483|UK
BF2 is always full of nubs, regardless of the time of year
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Mong0ose wrote:

BF2 is always full of nubs, regardless of the time of year
never this many...  I went 31-4 on iron gator as an rpk gunner...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
LT.victim: Devils_gay, STFU
[808] Devils_gate: STFU dipshirt
LOL, and i mean LOL
meh, i usually play on the same servers and they tend to have a higher skill level than a lot of other ones, there aren't many hackusations even when people go like 8:1 or better,,,

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-07-04 18:00:02)

Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6166
Wait until the kids get there 6 week holiday. Good for target practise
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
yes they´re in, and hard !!!.
2 days ago they said i was hacking when i finished a mashtuur round with 48-2....i was armor whoring and they lost early their tank spawn flag.

Also, after a round at danging oilfields, 42-5....i was flying the bomber. they told me i had uav hack cause i knew where they were all the time...
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

You actually took the time to create and post a noob collage?
How come they never talk to me like that?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

2 days ago they said i was hacking when i finished a mashtuur round with 48-2....i was armor whoring and they lost early their tank spawn flag.

Also, after a round at danging oilfields, 42-5....i was flying the bomber. they told me i had uav hack cause i knew where they were all the time...
OH, is that the hack where you look at the map from time to time?

Or the one where you attack stuff highlited by the Jet HUD?

I think I might have those hacks too.
simmy.uk
+117|6435

Last edited by simmy.uk (2007-07-04 18:56:32)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Some tard kept accusing me of hacking and saying how I'm exploiting a glitch by seat switching, but that had something to do with me owning he and his gay lover like 6 times in a row.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia
Raping in J10's on wake is apparently HAX!!! This also explains the sheer number of privates and corporals playing this month.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Hahah! Yeah I have that hack, too! It's called "when one of my flags goes neutral suddenly, who the fuck else would be there?" hack.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

At some point, I love having these dudes playing, but on another note....they're freaking MORONS.

I had this one dude piloting a plane(which, to my surprise, wasn't nosediving into the ocean) and didnt know of the existence of flares... I mean come ON dude... That beeping tone when i come up behind you is NOT a good thing.

Bah...they're good for making the stats look better
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York

mtb0minime wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Haha yeah exactly! I'd be running around pistoling G36E nubs and lately I've been sniping with the SVD too and I thought "Wow, headshots are now ridiculously easy with this!"
Now if only I weren't commanding and my 30+ kills per round would actually be worth something
You get those points added to global and kit kills, just not at the end of the round

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard