Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

I was surfing around on teh interwebz (No, I don't have a life ), and stumbled upon this little translator. It can translate almost any language to any language, in a very ineffective way. It only works good with really basic words and grammar. If you put something in it that it doesn't get.. Well... Find out! Post your translations here, so that people from your country (Or sweden, because that's teh preset ) can get a good laugh. I laughed so hard on some translations. e.g. In swedish, "man" means both husband, man, yourself and people (Groups). "Man borde klippa gräset" means "I/We should mow the lawn" gets to be "Husband should mow grass". If you then put "Husband should mow grass" back into the translator, you get the result "Man skulle meja gräs". That means "I/we should mow down the grass". With a weapon*.

*When you talk about mowing down, you usually talk about shooting down with guns. "meja" is a pretty old swedish word for a kind of grass cutter. Rarely used in that meaning nowdays.

**Don't judge me on this. 5 cups of coffe. 28th hour. 60Hz screen.

***I know my screen sucks. No need to point it out.

****Fucking many asterisks...

*****Please atleast try to stay a little ontopic.

******[immature]Pause the forums!!! I gotta go to the toilet!!![/immature]
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6507|Bournemouth, South England
Min hover craft är baksida hjul driva , och min pyjamas de/vi/du/ni är full av aardvarks.   <---- Swedish

JEG har lyst til berøring apekatt fur. <----- Norwegian

Two different phrases.

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-07-04 01:39:58)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
Post what you think I meant to say....  Should be worth a giggle.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6298
Этот нитка сосать что-то дурной.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

Well, you wrote "My hover craft is backside wheel drift, and my pyiamas is they/we/you/you you are full of aardvarks (WTF)"

So, to be honest, I have no idea!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Penetrator
Certified Twat

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

What language is that?

freezer7pro wrote:

Well, you wrote "My hover craft is backside wheel drift, and my pyiamas is they/we/you/you you are full of aardvarks (WTF)"

My Hovercraft is REAR wheel drive, and my pyjamas are full of aardvarks.

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-07-04 01:48:54)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

Penetrator_01 wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

What language is that?

freezer7pro wrote:

My Hovercraft is REAR wheel drive, and my pyjamas are full of aardvarks.
True. I just translated it directly, lol
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

Penetrator_01 is really Translator_02 (WTF, I typed 01!). Pitiful but truly. he has a svävarfarkost , ors a levitations apparatus
Penetrator
Certified Twat
I-KIRJAIN olen herkkusieni jumala.

Ajaa te hankkia meloa I-KIRJAIN kanisteri lainata?
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
lol jag kanna samtal svensk
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6421|California, US
huh...thats the translator I used to translate some English to Swedish on one of my major reports....bet it retranslated into English as "the duck fucker" or somthing....no wonder I got a fucking F....

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-04 02:03:43)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
Theres always Babelfish...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

r00ts wrote:

lol jag kanna samtal svensk
"You waterpot swede"

Truly xD, r00ts

BTW remember me from the FIP server?

[/offtopic]
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6351|uk

I translated

Hello how are you doing today
To swedish... and got this.............

God dag hur stå det till ) idag
Translated it back to English......

Good afternoon how stand the to ) today
It fails.... just like all the other internet translators out there.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-07-04 03:15:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard