Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6630|Derby, England

Hey guys I think this is first time I'm actually posting in help section asking for help lol usually it's the other way round... anyways I have a question

When Titan is under attack Warning Sound usually seas Enemy Spotted in Red Corridor and Enemy Spotted in Blue Corridors now here is the Noob Question Which one is Red and Which is Blue ? lol All this time I play this game I never figured it out lol So Can some one post up screen shot or Ikkle Diagram which one is which ?

Thanks

Peace Boris
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6647
walk into the corridors. they are color coded.

edit: when you walk into a corridor the dominant color will be blue, yellow, red, so on.

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-07-02 17:28:07)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6630|Derby, England

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

walk into the corridors. they are color coded.

edit: when you walk into a corridor the dominant color will be blue, yellow, red, so on.
I dont think I even noticed that Thanks
ReDevilJR
+106|6348
Lol, wow, it's color-coded and numbered, never noticed?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

1 = Blue
2 = Green
3 = Red
4 = Yellow
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6419|California, US
lol yeah what they said
so uh anybody notice how A12's can shoot through the Titan walls, but don't damage anyone when they do.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6627|Mexifornia, USA

Monkeyman911 wrote:

lol yeah what they said
so uh anybody notice how A12's can shoot through the Titan walls, but don't damage anyone when they do.
Hell yeah. They give away your position and are really annoying when all you hear is them firing. Plus they have an instant lock on you when you run around the corridor.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Jibbles wrote:

Monkeyman911 wrote:

lol yeah what they said
Hell yeah. They give away your position and are really annoying when all you hear is them firing. Plus they have an instant lock on you when you run around the corridor.
Titan = Glitchfest
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6634|USA
ok say it says "Enemy spotted Blue Corridor" if u look up at like where the kills r it says "Enemy in #1 blue corridor"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard