Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

SamFisher199 wrote:

When is someone actually gonna play on this account, points still below 100
The account IS over 100 points. Probably near 400+ I don't know why it does not update.

I think I know what the problem might be. Killer and I both played SF I think. And SF is NOT updating at all for people. So I'm afraid my kick-ass scores (You'd be amzed) wont be accounted for since I was playing on Ghost Town specifically.

Flaming, can I give this another go? I'll play vanilla bf2 probably Jallabad and Mashtdur. I think we should mention in the OP that SF does not update so if you plan to boost the account score, Vanilla is the only option.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-07-16 12:34:22)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Im_Dooomed wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

When is someone actually gonna play on this account, points still below 100
The account IS over 100 points. Probably near 400+ I don't know why it does not update.

I think I know what the problem might be. Killer and I both played SF I think. And SF is NOT updating at all for people. So I'm afraid my kick-ass scores (You'd be amzed) wont be accounted for since I was playing on Ghost Town specifically.

Flaming, can I give this another go? I'll play vanilla bf2 probably Jallabad and Mashtdur. I think we should mention in the OP that SF does not update so if you plan to boost the account score, Vanilla is the only option.
Might be easier just starting up a new account... this one seems to be fucked, and no points have acculimated for it anyway... no loss......
Fateless
+36|6240|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Just give it a bit of time first...might just be the backlog of updating established accounts.

Fateless.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

Someone could try looking it up in the actual BF2 game window
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

^You mean BFHQ right? Ya. I was the third or so guy to play on the account, and after scoring over 200 points (Playing on SF only) the BFHQ still said the account had a total score of 64....So no, it doesn't help to look at the 'actual bf2 game window' or 'ABF2GW' aka BFHQ for short if you will...I will try it on Vanilla tonight and see what happens.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Titch249/BF2sPublic.jpg

wtf

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-07-17 12:34:53)

Ryanzilla
Banned
+5|6131
ummmm i think someone was hacking on this account http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=81153   who has the account right now?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
It is being dealt with, but obviously the account is shot now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard