Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?
I have 2 problems today, one I've had before.

See, I killed someone with an AT mine and it says F35 on the server message. Then I kill someone with a shotgun and it shows up as NOR-something (vodnik). A second later I'm kicked for ignoring quieries (PB auto). Last time this happened it was the same time I got the packet key thing. I manually updated PB and it was fixed. Should I do this again? Could this be why the server message is saying my kills are with different weapons? It happened a little yesterday too. Out of 11 kills in the few minutes I played 2-3 showed up as with the wrong weapon.

Another thing that happened was way wack. BF2 cleared is how I'd describe it. All my audio and video setting were lost and I had to go to "retrieve account" option to log in because it wasnt there. Anyone else have this happen?

Now, this is a little far out, but it would make sense I'm just not sure if its possible: could someone be causing this? Like someone hacking my EA account?

thanks,

-mini

PS: I use custom localization files and my computer went to a blue screen saying there was a harware failure while playing the other day. Lots of weird stuff. I'm also running Vista.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6638|USA
umm if u noticed u posted in 2142
l41e
+677|6649

1. It shows up like that if you're in an F-35B and you kill someone with an anti-tank mine that you laid down earlier.
2. The only "NOR-something" in BF2 is the Norinco 982, which is most definitely a shotgun...
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?

k30dxedle wrote:

1. It shows up like that if you're in an F-35B and you kill someone with an anti-tank mine that you laid down earlier.
2. The only "NOR-something" in BF2 is the Norinco 982, which is most definitely a shotgun...
1. I wasnt in an F35 at any point in the round. I was on foot sniping and being an engineer for the partial round I played. I watched a DPV (or was it an FAV. I dunno, w/e) drift right into 2 of my mines. I never use AT mines so I thought it was kinda cool to see.

2. It was whatever the vodnik shows up as. What is the chinese shotgun? Thats what I was using when it showed up as what I thought was a vodnik.

I didnt realize this was 2142. I got the think to the help forum from the new posts page because I was looking at it anyways. Could a mod move it? Thanks.

Last edited by Miniman7474 (2007-07-01 18:10:07)

deadlikeme667
+5|6171|MI
the Vodnik shows up as the vodnik
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
MODMove this thread to the Battlefield 2 section. before the Thread - Starter get's flammed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard