Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|5167|out of orbit
cya Mr. NOT Michael!

take care and best wishes from me too of course!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|5134|Hell, p.o box 666

[german]Michael, machs gut und viel Glück/Erfolg, wenn man das so sagen kann/darf, bei Deiner militärischen Ausbildung! Denke wir sehen uns trotzdem noch öfter als mir Recht ist

Jens

[/german]
OmniDeath
~
+726|5021

good luck with training.

ill see ya around here
Bernadictus
Ban™ is a trademark of the Bannadictus© Society®.
+1,055|5114|Baarn, The Netherlands

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

First of all: ...and servers.

Lt. Mike<Eagle23> / Pvt. Mike
I wish you all the best of luck Mike.

PS. Watch where you drop the artillery!
BigBunny
Col64
+19|4985|Edinburgh
Good luck with all in the future.  You were the best commander I had the pleasure of encountering, and I hope to see you around again.

All the best

Col64
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|5128
Good luck micheal if you manage to read this while away.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

Just to make one thing clear: the BF2 version of the G36 is shit compared to the real one

However, the first two weeks were hard, almost every day military training / lessons about laws and stuff (telling us that the public and media are very interested in our unit (because all of us will be officers one day) / sports etc. until 22:00 (About 16:20 will be normal from next week on). But all in all, its quite cool, the drill instructors do know that they train future officers and that they can bullshit us
Only things that are bad: being away from friends etc. makes me feel uncomfortable from time to time and the German weather is shit. After 6 hours in the woods (like yesterday) even the best equipment will let the rain through. Only the boots are 100% water proof.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,134|5116|The Hague, Netherlands

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Just to make one thing clear: the BF2 version of the G36 is shit compared to the real one

However, the first two weeks were hard, almost every day military training / lessons about laws and stuff (telling us that the public and media are very interested in our unit (because all of us will be officers one day) / sports etc. until 22:00 (About 16:20 will be normal from next week on). But all in all, its quite cool, the drill instructors do know that they train future officers and that they can bullshit us
Only things that are bad: being away from friends etc. makes me feel uncomfortable from time to time and the German weather is shit. After 6 hours in the woods (like yesterday) even the best equipment will let the rain through. Only the boots are 100% water proof.
MIKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
Member
+262|4900|North Norway

Doesn't sound like you're have a very bad time

*calls the drill instructors to make them be much meaner*
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4600|Escea

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Just to make one thing clear: the BF2 version of the G36 is shit compared to the real one

However, the first two weeks were hard, almost every day military training / lessons about laws and stuff (telling us that the public and media are very interested in our unit (because all of us will be officers one day) / sports etc. until 22:00 (About 16:20 will be normal from next week on). But all in all, its quite cool, the drill instructors do know that they train future officers and that they can bullshit us
Only things that are bad: being away from friends etc. makes me feel uncomfortable from time to time and the German weather is shit. After 6 hours in the woods (like yesterday) even the best equipment will let the rain through. Only the boots are 100% water proof.
Get a G36E and own everyone, or is the E model the export weapon?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

the drill instructors do know that they train future officers and that they can bullshit us
I meant they can not. Oh, and i know that there is an internet cafe just 50 meters away from our building, so i might get an accont there whan i have some more time during the next weeks. I guess I won't be able to play there, but i can post stuff here. Sad, eh?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

M.O.A.B wrote:

Get a G36E and own everyone, or is the E model the export weapon?
hm, dunno, the G36A1 is what we have.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|5001|EU

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

the drill instructors do know that they train future officers and that they can bullshit us
I meant they can not.
that sux

I would throw your face in mug, slamp and punch you every day! You would cry for your mother, friends! You would give everything just for 8 hours of good sleep. Then you will become a man... or leave the army

...something like that...
l41e
Member
+677|5026

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Get a G36E and own everyone, or is the E model the export weapon?
hm, dunno, the G36A1 is what we have.
Hm? A1? Never heard of it. How's it different from the...not-A1?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4600|Escea

k30dxedle wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Get a G36E and own everyone, or is the E model the export weapon?
hm, dunno, the G36A1 is what we have.
Hm? A1? Never heard of it. How's it different from the...not-A1?
I haven't heard of that designation either, but that might be what its called in full. Like the SA80 is actually the L85A1/A2 or something.
I know the G36K/C is the short version as the K stands for Karbiner in German and the C is the Commando version. I think the E in G36E stands for export. Still I'd love to be able to shoot one .
Then again I wouldn't mind owning one of these

https://www.steyr-mannlicher.com/uploads/pics/G8HB0601.jpg

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-13 10:32:10)

Hallvard
Member
+262|4900|North Norway

G36A1 is just a G36.. a plain, standard G36... if I'm not mistaken...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%2 … 6#Variants
so yes... G36A1 is what is written on it
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4600|Escea

Get a pic of you in yer uniform if ya can Mike .
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|5120|Topside

hehe
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|5134|Hell, p.o box 666

good one Michael
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4600|Escea

He's disappaperated into thin air. I call camo h4x!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|5120|Topside

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

No Problem
I think this is a picture of the singing bush,from three amigos.
Since Michael can't sing,the bush had to do it twice.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|5105|Germany

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

[...]
Lt. Mike<Eagle23> / Pvt. Mike
Damn, it feel's as if I had written this last week.
But instead of some days, 3 years have passed. From this day forth that line has be the following:

Capt. Mike<Eagle23> / 2nd Lt. Mike





King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|4975|Seattle

Congrats on the promotion Mike Glad to see you're still around.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard