Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Ntoo brag or be biased, but I own two PS3's one 20gb and one 60gb. They rock. It is the best console I've ever played on. And apparentyl there are many more games coming out for it.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

Gooners wrote:

Ntoo brag or be biased, but I own two PS3's one 20gb and one 60gb. They rock. It is the best console I've ever played on. And apparentyl there are many more games coming out for it.
sounds like bragging to me ........................ why do you have 2 PS3 s anyway
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764
IMO consoles are a waste of money. I had a PS3 and 360, I never played them at all, so I sold them and bought myself a new car ^__^
Balok77
+28|6148
If you want a console that already has alot of games on it go for the X box, however in a year or so the PS3 will have catched up ( they just dropped the prices of their hardware), also depends if you want to have to pay to game online
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
I have a ps3.. so I may be a little biased but quite honestly, I love the thing...  And I've had friends who've gone through upwards of three xbox 360s

red light of death = teh suxors.

Go for the ps3, it looks good, controllers rock, good games coming out in the near future, no red light of death.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
360 has better games, it's cheaper, and it's all around more fun than the PS3.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6424|Canuckistan

Poseidon wrote:

360 has better games, it's cheaper, and it's all around more fun than the PS3.
this man is wise
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6422|California, US
you probably shoulda made this a poll
I think the PS3 though.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
PS3 is great, but way too expensive! I'd go with the 360.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I have a ps3.. so I may be a little biased but quite honestly, I love the thing...  And I've had friends who've gone through upwards of three xbox 360s

red light of death = teh suxors.

Go for the ps3, it looks good, controllers rock, good games coming out in the near future, no red light of death.
Article on the Inquirer today about a guy whose on his 13th 360....

That said, I'd still get one over an overpriced hunk of Sony crap.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
XBox 360 Elite
ClickJ
+2|6166|Michigan
Since you are eliminating the Wii, that leaves one option: 360, and that's because of Halo 3.

I have played the 360 and the PS3 and I am utterly unimpressed with both of them.  The PS3 moreso because of its ridiculous price (and the fact that I have a little hate-spot in my heart for Sony), but playing games on either of them feels stale.  I'm not saying that they're not fun to play or that they don't have any good games, but I sure wouldn't shell out the money for either of them, personally.  Until Halo 3 comes out, anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard