Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

RAVAGE wrote:

Why dont you re name US as a Neo Nazi state so you can KILL everything you fear, hate, dont understand, touch, question or criticize your  little egocentrical suburb life, in order to stop playing the "we are a democracy game".

UN, Unesco, green peace, WWF, global warming activist, liberals, hollywood, etc.. THEY ARE ALL TERRORIST, THEY ALL HATE AMERICA,  they will get to your home rape you wife, eat your kids and then use your credit card buying liberal propaganda (like clasic jazz albums and poetry) KILL THEM!!!!!! KILL THEM!!!!
Whoa dude, calm down a little. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole tree. Most Americans, regardless of their political stance, are cool folks. We might not be the fittest or the smartest, but we're not evil, foreigner-eating people. You can thank our government for the negative image that people have of the US.

Don't hate the states, don't love the gov.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

RAVAGE wrote:

Why dont you re name US as a Neo Nazi state so you can KILL everything you fear, hate, dont understand, touch, question or criticize your  little egocentrical suburb life, in order to stop playing the "we are a democracy game".

UN, Unesco, green peace, WWF, global warming activist, liberals, hollywood, etc.. THEY ARE ALL TERRORIST, THEY ALL HATE AMERICA,  they will get to your home rape you wife, eat your kids and then use your credit card buying liberal propaganda (like clasic jazz albums and poetry) KILL THEM!!!!!! KILL THEM!!!!
Why dont u take a fukin chill pill
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

RAVAGE wrote:

I don't see how this applies to this thread...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

By going fully vegetarian, you'll end up being short like most Asians. A lot of things are made with animal products, by removing it how can we feed the hungry with bread?

PETA really pisses me off since they are the exact same shit as terrorists, but with different ideals.
eh, I'm vegetarian and I'm over 6 feet tall... and I've actually put on another inch or two since I went vegetarian.

Personally, I have nothing against people trying to get people to treat animals humanely.. some of their methods are a little... out there.. but their hearts are kinda in the right place.  I think that what you want to eat should be your choice, however I also feel that whatever you eat, it should be treated decently.  Personally, I'm done eating chicken that has been pump so full of steroids that it hardly fits into it's small cage...
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity

CommieChipmunk wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

By going fully vegetarian, you'll end up being short like most Asians. A lot of things are made with animal products, by removing it how can we feed the hungry with bread?

PETA really pisses me off since they are the exact same shit as terrorists, but with different ideals.
eh, I'm vegetarian and I'm over 6 feet tall... and I've actually put on another inch or two since I went vegetarian.

Personally, I have nothing against people trying to get people to treat animals humanely.. some of their methods are a little... out there.. but their hearts are kinda in the right place.  I think that what you want to eat should be your choice, however I also feel that whatever you eat, it should be treated decently.  Personally, I'm done eating chicken that has been pump so full of steroids that it hardly fits into it's small cage...
When did you become a vegitarian? the added hight could be genetic what ethnicity are you? you body takes in many factors including diet. statistically people who eat meat are taller than those whom eat less.
CommieChipmunk

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

When did you become a vegitarian? the added hight could be genetic what ethnicity are you? you body takes in many factors including diet. statistically people who eat meat are taller than those whom eat less.
It's been about 9 months but I had been level at 5' 10'' for like a year before that.  I'm white.  I bet some of it is genetic.. seeing how my dad's a modest 6'3'' and my mom's 5'10'' but still... lol.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

It's been about 9 months but I had been level at 5' 10'' for like a year before that.  I'm white.  I bet some of it is genetic.. seeing how my dad's a modest 6'3'' and my mom's 5'10'' but still... lol.
well being tall is a dominat gene. thats why im tall as well. also how old are you puberty plays in with growth spurts as well.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

There's room for all of God's animals...

right next to the mashed potatoes. 
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

If you ask me, meats are good for good living. Vegetarianism can work too, just gotta know what to eat so you get essential amino acids and fatty acids. Vegans are just mad though...
CommieChipmunk

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

well being tall is a dominat gene. thats why im tall as well. also how old are you puberty plays in with growth spurts as well.
Seventeen.

I'm not saying that Veggies made me grow.. lol I'm sure it was probably genetic.

And hurri, I agree, there's no way in hell I could ever be vegan.. ever.  Milk is the best thing evar.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

norge wrote:

Because technically they are a terrorist group.
fixed

The argument for humans not being natural vegetarians is easy. The human brain never would have developed to anywhere near its current capacity without eating meat. We just wouldn't have had enough energy to develop from foraging for food alone if we never ate any protein. Maybe that's these peoples' problems, if they got some meat in them they'd start thinking straight.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

RAVAGE wrote:

um.

Yeaaahhhh...
BVC
+325|6697
Because PETA want to make me stop eating stuff like this.

Last edited by Pubic (2007-06-30 19:22:10)

CommieChipmunk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

norge wrote:

fixed

The argument for humans not being natural vegetarians is easy. The human brain never would have developed to anywhere near its current capacity without eating meat. We just wouldn't have had enough energy to develop from foraging for food alone if we never ate any protein. Maybe that's these peoples' problems, if they got some meat in them they'd start thinking straight.
lol. no.

I get plenty of protein from other foods.   Believe me, you can get enough protein without eating meat.
Flaming_Maniac

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

norge wrote:

fixed

lol. no.

I get plenty of protein from other foods.   Believe me, you can get enough protein without eating meat.
Yeah, what other foods do you eat that early, early human civilization would have had?
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

fixed

lol. no.

Yeah, what other foods do you eat that early, early human civilization would have had?
beans
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6837|Arizona

Kmarion wrote:

I have a problem with extremist of any kind. They tend to shove shit in your face.
QFT
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
ALF are the real freaks...  they're the ones who blow people up over animal rights stuff...
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

fixed

lol. no.

Actually, the current theory is that eating fish helped develop our larger brain capacity because of a certain oil contained in the meat.  http://www.fi.edu/brain/fats.htm#biggianthead.

As for why I hate PETA, there are several reasons.  First off is the way they present themselves and their information.  They make it sound like eating meat is a form of cannibalism and murder, as well as an unnatural act, which it is clearly not.

Second, they rarely actually understand what they are talking about.  For example, they consider hunting to be an evil act which can only destroy the environment when, in actuality, controlled hunting helps keep populations in check and prevents the complete depletion plants needed by the animal populations to survive at all.  Further more, in the US at least, the money the government makes from the sale of hunting licences goes to protecting the environment.

My third, and more personal reason, is that a particular bitch associated with PETA closed down what a thriving and popular restaurant as well as a few other shops in her shopping center because they either sold meat (in the case of the restaurant) or used leather (in the case of the shoe shop).
Flaming_Maniac

mcgid1 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lol. no.

Actually, the current theory is that eating fish helped develop our larger brain capacity because of a certain oil contained in the meat.  http://www.fi.edu/brain/fats.htm#biggianthead.
I saw it said protein on a special on the science channel a year ago, but same point. Without eating other animals we would not have advanced to this point.
amak1131
+4|6163

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

would it be safe to say they are terrorists trying to take over our food supply?

and who would go full vegetarian? you're basically going to starve yourself to death....slowly. and painfully:|
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Ryan wrote:

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but here goes.

Awhile back, I was hearing people on this forum say they hate PETA, but I'm not sure why.
Could you guys give me some insight as to why you don't like this organization?
Because they release unconditioned animals into the wild, resulting in starvation and the deaths of peoples' pets.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

sergeriver wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

..because they behave like idiots to promote their message....

I think animal rights are a noble idea, but as of late, human rights have become a much greater issue.
All animals and humans have rights.  We should learn to respect all of them.  I think people don't like PETA or Greenpeace because they act in an extremist way in many senses, and then you have the WWF which IMO is the best organization in the World when it comes to animal rights and biodiversity conservation.
I agree with you. Except for the bit about animals and humans having "rights". I don't think animals or humans have rights, it's more that if something good comes our way we're lucky and we should feel privileged. But I guess my view is bordering on semantic debate...

The WWF sure does do a lot for animals. Those poor things would never get a job outside of wrestling. Seriously though, I think most people are more prepared to listen to other people's views when they present them with facts to back them up. PETA is not very good at making sensible and rational criticism of the livestock industry's ethical standards, so people dismiss them.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

FarBeyondReality wrote:

Ryan wrote:

That reminds me, on MTV, a PETA member was talking about this celebrity who supported PETA. A month later, she was wearing fur,
Yeah I think you're referring to Jennifer Lopez?

On the "why do you hate PETA issue" I dont necessarly hate them, just as most or should I say some of you have said that they have a more extreme point of view. I do agree with that we should stop using animals for fur and clothing, aswell as testing. Aswell as how animals are killed in slaughterhouses is something that angers me A LOT, when i see footage of for ex. a chicken beeing thrown into a wall, having its feathers pulled out, the throat slit just enough that its still alive and being left to bleed to death before it dies, id seriously want to give the people that do that to animals, the same treatment.
Ouch...
Someone got hit by the PETA propaganda

You better read on about the organisation and how they look for people who do horrible things to animals and might even do them them selves.
They show you VERY rare ocasions of such animal cruelty you have seen. Don't trust PETA.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea

cospengle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

..because they behave like idiots to promote their message....

I think animal rights are a noble idea, but as of late, human rights have become a much greater issue.
All animals and humans have rights.  We should learn to respect all of them.  I think people don't like PETA or Greenpeace because they act in an extremist way in many senses, and then you have the WWF which IMO is the best organization in the World when it comes to animal rights and biodiversity conservation.
I agree with you. Except for the bit about animals and humans having "rights". I don't think animals or humans have rights, it's more that if something good comes our way we're lucky and we should feel privileged. But I guess my view is bordering on semantic debate...

The WWF sure does do a lot for animals. Those poor things would never get a job outside of wrestling. Seriously though, I think most people are more prepared to listen to other people's views when they present them with facts to back them up. PETA is not very good at making sensible and rational criticism of the livestock industry's ethical standards, so people dismiss them.
LOL I'm like, the WWF?  Professional Wrestling?  wtf?

and then i remembered seeing those old ladies in the library with the handbags with the little panda on them  lol my bad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard