[bpuk]jack
+58|6619
Glasgow International Airport was targeted at 1515 BST today.  The Cherokee Jeep rammed the doors while on fire, however the crude device of detanators, gas cylinders, petrol and nails didn't go off.  Thank God.

This is just after another device exactly the same was found in London.

How long till  one of these bombs are successful?
as we are coming up to the anniversary of the 7/7 bombings two years ago.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK
[bpuk]jack
+58|6619
"Two men, one of whom was reported to be badly burned, were seen being led away in handcuffs. "

they should be shot
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6245|Outside your Back window

[bpuk]jack wrote:

"Two men, one of whom was reported to be badly burned, were seen being led away in handcuffs. "

they should be shot
well if the guy burned was the guy who planted the bomb, then he deserves to burn, Sick fucker
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
I think the IRA should provide some consultancy. These guys are amateurs. What on earth did they think they were going to achieve?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-06-30 11:03:42)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

I think the IRA should provide some consultancy. These guys are amateurs. What on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
One or two deaths, or more maybe?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6418|Chicago, IL
Flaming SUV Rams Scotland Airport

Apparently, this is the third time in the last few days that terrorists have failed miserably in the UK, but my question is: Why are terrorists so hell bent on killing the British? 

Are the British really worse to them than Americans, or is America too hard to hit? (it seems like the US would be a much easier target, but i may be wrong.)
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
Because the Brits have gotten weak and have opened themselves to attacks quite easily.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6186
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

S.Lythberg wrote:

Flaming SUV Rams Scotland Airport

Apparently, this is the third time in the last few days that terrorists have failed miserably in the UK, but my question is: Why are terrorists so hell bent on killing the British? 

Are the British really worse to them than Americans, or is America too hard to hit? (it seems like the US would be a much easier target, but i may be wrong.)
Maybe it could have nothing to do with the War on Terror, or nothing to do with Al-Qaeda, or nothing to do with ANY of the previous attacks.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6418|Chicago, IL

derstralle wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=79046
yeah, I just saw that...

woops.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6367
/fail to that driver.

Last edited by kmt (2007-06-30 11:03:19)

derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6186

S.Lythberg wrote:

derstralle wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=79046
yeah, I just saw that...

woops.
It was just a few minutes earlier... so not your fault.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6445|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Its because we have alot of muslims who grew up here who want to become terrorists, so its easy for them to organise the attacks because they live here.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6418|Chicago, IL

CameronPoe wrote:

break the windows and smash some luggage of course.

Obviusly, these guys are not well connected, because we have all seen the sophistication of attacks in Iraq and Israel, and this was nothing of the sort. 

It seems that the UK has been busy growing its own set of terrorists, fortunately, they're not that good.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

British cops have now closed Blackpool airport also.

First suspect photo..
https://i16.tinypic.com/63t5f6q.jpg

The Jeep hit the bollards set up outside the terminal door; that’s why it didn’t break through into the building itself. One of the two suspects ran away with his clothes on fire and was tackled by bystanders; the cops descended on the other one and brought him down.

Gordon Brown is to chair a COBRA emergency meeting this evening in response to the attack, which came after two car bombs were found in London.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina
What a bunch of amateurs, lol.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Kmarion wrote:

First suspect photo..
http://i16.tinypic.com/63t5f6q.jpg

The Jeep hit the bollards set up outside the terminal door; that’s why it didn’t break through into the building itself. One of the two suspects ran away with his clothes on fire and was tackled by bystanders; the cops descended on the other one and brought him down.

Gordon Brown is to chair a COBRA emergency meeting this evening in response to the attack, which came after two car bombs were found in London.
Doesn't look very Muslim, so I guess it can't be m3th...
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

S.Lythberg wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

break the windows and smash some luggage of course.

Obviusly, these guys are not well connected, because we have all seen the sophistication of attacks in Iraq and Israel, and this was nothing of the sort. 

It seems that the UK has been busy growing its own set of terrorists, fortunately, they're not that good.
Iraq has a border with Iran who supply them with as much explosives as they like and also teach them how to do it.

Fucking Asian Muslim Bastards (FAMB's) in the UK dont have the same level of availability so they have to use their shitty imaginations to come up with something. And because everything that is explosive or the ingredients to make something explosive are tightly controlled and policed anything involving that gets stopped early on.

If this does get linked back to al-Qaeda or whoever they're going to become the laughing stock of the terrorist world, especially within the UK!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

First suspect photo..

How can one "look muslim" bloody hell the guy that did the worst damage in 7/7 was black (African-English for you PC yanks)

This is crazy, but...maybe this was it. They'll crawl back into their holes and try again next time. What a bunch of failures, i bet they were born here. We tend to raise idiots. It was bound to come in handy one day.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Mekstizzle wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

First suspect photo..

How can one "look muslim" bloody hell the guy that did the worst damage in 7/7 was black (African-English for you PC yanks)

This is crazy, but...maybe this was it. They'll crawl back into their holes and try again next time. What a bunch of failures, i bet they were born here. We tend to raise idiots. It was bound to come in handy one day.
I was jokingly referring to that his skin was not particularly dark, and that muslims stereotypically speaking tend to have darker skin, like m3th. But never mind, that was clearly lost on you.
tiptopT
+72|6553|Scotland's Capital
How unlucky is my mate, he flew down to London and his hotel is near Haymarket and he is meant to be flying back to Glasgow tomorrow!

Just watching the TV and an advert come on for the Jeep (Grand) Cherokee, the tag line was something like "Jeep Grand Cherokee, Make anywhere accessible" - WTF!! Will try to find the video.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah I knew that, just making the statement. Don't like it when people generalise a (crazy ass) religion to a race. Even if it does make sense.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4591629711404019134[/google]
Translator please..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
It's like freakin' I-raq man!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard