Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
After seen the final highway tampon, i dont see any big differences of the terrain, i didnt see again the sun reflex, the intel message boards are more dirty and are annoying as hell but i can tolerate them. we want more free maps.

What i really disliked is that the made the airfields uncap, what kind of pathetic cry-babies idiots they consulted to take that decision?. Many times, i saw and joined full squads flying blackhawks directly to the enemy airfield with the main purpose to take it down, screw enemy commander assets and steal their vehics, many good battles defending it against the intent of the enemy to take it back, AT and SF ground troops working in sync to battle the incoming armors. You could choke the enemy team by having all the corners of the map.
NOW, nobody goes to the enemy airfields, is a waste of time going there to blow enemy commander assets and been killed by a just recently spawned tank. The battles are now only at two flags, just camping at them...

This was a good armor-vehics map, what a way to screw it...
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I hate to be that guy but..... http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=78816
killaer
+41|6719
Well no shit they make it an uncap, taking over the airfield basically takes all air power away from the enemy and takes a bunch of vehicles that spawn there too.
ZamoII
+11|6221
hes entitled to his opinion, he doesnt need some geek calling him a whiner or whatever, let him have his say.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

ZamoII wrote:

hes entitled to his opinion,
No he doesn't. Hes bennet.
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland
Just don't play it then... duh
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6638|USA
Highway Tampon????
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

killaer wrote:

Well no shit they make it an uncap, taking over the airfield basically takes all air power away from the enemy and takes a bunch of vehicles that spawn there too.
that´s the idea of the game, or WAS, to take down the enemy using tactics and all resources available.

FUCK the cry-babies noobs that asked for uncaps.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
Oh shut the fuck up. It was a shit map anyway.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Why does there need to be flaming?

It's just pathetic and immature.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
You tried to steal the Tampon joke of someone else so its no longer funny.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
EA has long been known to pander to the helpless noobs who are incapable of playing the game, so no surprise there...
Trouble69
+1|6635|WA, Australia
What gets me is that you vanilla players have so many maps to choose from as it is and yet you still have a whinge when you get a new map, be grateful for it since those of us who play SF get jackshit.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

Samtheman53 wrote:

You tried to steal the Tampon joke of someone else so its no longer funny.
who is joking ?
read the complete topic.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

It doesn't work for me now anyways.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
COEMAN
+1|6175
I agree what Bennet is saying. Now there is no reason for US side to go to MEC base, too far away, takes you 5 minutes to get there and 2 points for blowing up 2 assets. Not worth it. Now, EA as stated a armor fenzy map, why put 2 jets in it. It is just going to be a TK fest for a jet. Their should of left the mains alone, should be able to cap them. It promotes teamwork and defense. Why the hell would they have weapons for defense at uncaps, if you can't cap them.
Bottom line, I liked all the armor/vehicles and the ability to cap all the flags when it was in the beta, not the same now. They should of left jets out and added 6 tranport helos including little birds for each side and make all the flags capable. Make it a true armor map. At least they left out the attack helos to give the tanks a chance.
t0mhank5
+319|6714|Surge
I agree with you.
killaer
+41|6719
Look, they made uncaps. No amount of whining is gonna change that.
fisher339
+0|6674
yup it was better without caps.

EA is just like M$, cheap as hell.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

Now I hate EA even more! Well, they changed basecapping for baseraping... Fucking idiots, they are!

I bet Intel made the beta, and EA made the full. Intel>EA
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6346|New York
There is nothing wrong with Highway Tampa as a map.  It's an armor map reminiscent of BF1942 days, and if you don't like it don't play it.  Who cares what/where the uncaps are, the whining is ridiculous and unfounded.  You'd think people would be happy the EA added another map for us to play, after all they were under no obligation to do so since they announced no more maps or patches awhile back.

Last edited by Villain{NY} (2007-06-29 12:46:32)

weasel_thingo
+74|6328
i agree, that sucks
the only thing i did when i played it was get a jeep and drive it on the main road directly at tanks(heaps thing you are jihading and try to drive off if they miss ) then i go past the tanks and straight up to the other airfield and try to cap it... well now i cant do that, well i could try solo black-hawking again... also it wasnt released with a patch
meh
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

gene_pool wrote:

ZamoII wrote:

hes entitled to his opinion,
No he doesn't. Hes bennet.
lmao
BlackKoala
+215|6327
The made them fucking uncaps?

Not even going to bother downloading anymore, that was all the fun in the damn map.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6177|sverige
whats best , another map or not another map, stop whine bitch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard