Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

theDude5B wrote:

Neger I get the scrolling problem ALL the time.

Like you say, I run out of ammo, try to scroll to the gun and it goes the wrong way to the ammo crate.

Shoot a rocket at a tank and then want to scroll to my weapon, but NO it scrolls to the fucking tool!
Exactly!! Thank you.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6370|Escea

Is it not easier to hit the numbers for weapons? I never used scroll in BF2.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6875|Germany

M3 and M4 FTW!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

M.O.A.B wrote:

Is it not easier to hit the numbers for weapons? I never used scroll in BF2.
Not for me,they are to far away in my setup.
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6875|Germany

How many buttons does your mouse have? No chance to put the pistol on a mousebutton? MMB maybe?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6775|UK

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

MMB maybe?
but that's knife
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6384|Uk
so what server do you guys play on nowadays? or is noone on at all?
guessing the bf2s one is no longer in action
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6957|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I haven't checked but you can prolly keymap that so it scrolls the right way ...
Have you even read what I said??I know which way it is,but it does the opposite in the heat of battle.I have keymaped it FFS!!
It's default the wrong way Johan, when you scroll down you choose the weapon above what you currently have, quite the opposite of bf2 ... so you are saying you have keymapped it to scroll differently than default and it still scrolls the wrong way but only during "heat of battle"?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

How many buttons does your mouse have? No chance to put the pistol on a mousebutton? MMB maybe?
No thats reload. I use a MX518 and I got all buttons asigned.
And Varegg you still don't get it...
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6875|Germany

Negerkungen wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

No thats reload. I use a MX518 and I got all buttons asigned.
And Varegg you still don't get it...
Hm, MX518. Best mouse ever.
I use those buttons on thhe left for knife and pistol, MBB is rifle. No need for reload since reloading takes too much time anyways and you still got auto-reload.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6645

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Hm, MX518. Best mouse ever.
QFT - not just FPS, but day to day use too . . .
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

I use the side buttons for knife and zoom.
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6875|Germany

Interesting. What's the RMB then?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

Negers gaming setup

Mouse: LMB=fire/ MMB=reload/ RMB=move forward/ Sidebuttons,zoom,knife

Keyboard

C=crouch/ V= strafe left/ N=strafe right/ B=back/ M=run/ H=spot enemy/ G=throw grenade/

and the rest pretty much default,but those are the most used ones.
Oh yeah and the scroll wheel=next weapon

Last edited by Negerkungen (2010-02-02 10:47:16)

Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6875|Germany

Here is the idea: use T,Z (or Y),U and I as keys for the weapons
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

I'm thinking about using , for the pistol.Gonna try some different setups and see if anyone feels right.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
Varegg, the situation with the scroll is this:

We both know that scrolling down selects the next weapon up, i.e. Pistol - Rifle, Rifle - Nade Launcher, Nade Launcher - Ammo Pack.
Scrolling up is the opposite.

What we are saying is that at times you will have your Nade Launcher out and want to scroll to the Rifle, so you scroll Up, i.e. Nade Launcher - Rifle. HOWEVER, what the game does it switch you to the Ammo Pack. So then you scroll Down cause you think it is fucked up, then nothing happens cause you are at the top item anyway, so then you scroll Up and eventually it works and you get back to what you wanted the first time.

To begin with I thought it was maybe down to the sensitivity of the scroll and maybe I had accidentally scrolled a little bit in the wrong direction, but the scroll isnt that sensitive.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6890|Topside

For me it's,scroll down=pistol,scroll up=Nade Launcher-Ammo pack.Or how it should be.Because when I play and I need the pistol in a tight situation I scroll Down and up comes the fuckin' ammo pack.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6957|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

We both know that scrolling down selects the next weapon up, i.e. Pistol - Rifle, Rifle - Nade Launcher, Nade Launcher - Ammo Pack.

What we are saying is that at times you will have your Nade Launcher out and want to scroll to the Rifle, so you scroll Up, i.e. Nade Launcher - Rifle. HOWEVER, what the game does it switch you to the Ammo Pack. So then you scroll Down cause you think it is fucked up, then nothing happens cause you are at the top item anyway, so then you scroll Up and eventually it works and you get back to what you wanted the first time.

To begin with I thought it was maybe down to the sensitivity of the scroll and maybe I had accidentally scrolled a little bit in the wrong direction, but the scroll isnt that sensitive.
Ach so ... I have the same all the time but figured it was because of the lag ...

Got to play one - 1 whole round without lag yesterday and earned dozens of pins and badges and roughly 8000 points, killed the entire enemy team, destroyed 4 M-com bases and thought all lag problems was gone ... next round the lag was back
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6771|EU

Varegg wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Ach so ... I have the same all the time but figured it was because of the lag ...

Got to play one - 1 whole round without lag yesterday and earned dozens of pins and badges and roughly 8000 points, killed the entire enemy team, destroyed 4 M-com bases and thought all lag problems was gone ... next round the lag was back
stop paying for your Internetz!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6601|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3t/Xg/byrcYGf/untitled-2.png
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JahManRed
wank
+646|6775|IRELAND

Negerkungen wrote:

Negers gaming setup

Keyboard

C=crouch/ V= strafe left/ N=strafe right/ B=back/ M=run/ H=spot enemy/ G=throw grenade/

I use nearly the same setup. RMB to move forward. Meens I can smoke etc and still move. I use the arrow keys to move and jump. The wasd keys are too close together for my large didgits.
baggs
+732|6352

JahManRed wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Negers gaming setup

Keyboard

I use nearly the same setup.
That is fucked up, my mate uses the arrow keys, i thought that was bad! but you guys
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
you guys are just messed up in the head. Neger, too many beers. Jahman, running naked in the desert must have fucked with your head
Hallvard
+262|6670|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

you guys are just messed up in the head. Neger, too many beers. Jahman, running naked in the desert must have fucked with your head
*nods*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard