Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

BlackOps_Superman wrote:

Has anyone gotten the pts that were lost over the last 2 weeks??  I have yet to see any of it, and again stats stopped updating on multiple servers this evening?  I HATE F%$King EA!!!
READ THE OP BEFORE YOU POST

/me resists urge to post Samuel L Jackson picture spam

I was so right about stats updating now.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
but theyre not
Flaming_Maniac

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but theyre not
I know that was sarcasm. Please, please let that be sarcasm.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6477|Vancouver, USA

BlackOps_Superman wrote:

Has anyone gotten the pts that were lost over the last 2 weeks??  I have yet to see any of it, and again stats stopped updating on multiple servers this evening?  I HATE F%$King EA!!!
Did you read any of his post?
They will update...  On topic, +1 for the excellent info
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Its not like we have a reason to distrust EA, right?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
BlackOps_Superman
+0|6155
Yes I read the post, I am asking if anyone has had any luck yet??  It's almost been almost a week since the thread was started.  I was getting my stats all weekend and then today they stopped, I just want to know if anyones has actually updated from the lost time yet?

pfft!!  No0bs!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
as for me, my stats are updating, it takes a while but they are updating.

so if you guys would just be a bit PATIENT and dont hit the bfhq button 10 times within the first 5 secconds after leaving a server, you would see that your stats are updating as well. imagine a large queue thats processing shit from every single bf2player (including those idiots who made 10384394 new accounts to test their hacks) and imagine that the bunch of two weeks needs a little time. just WAIT

if your post office is closed, and it reopens with 20 people waiting in front of it, it takes a while as well, until you can get your stuff in there, right?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
Stats may come back but all the awards, badges, ribbons, etc. everyone earned are gone forever.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria
stats are NOT back!!! I mean the stats from the outage. EA sucks!!!!!!!!!!
FinnTrek
+3|6678
I have gotten points from german servers having Iron Gators, the no point from Highway to Tampa servers

Do anyone have similarities?
Flaming_Maniac
Stats may not be back now, but they are UPDATING. There is no reason to post, we know they are coming back, just be patient. Posting doesn't make them come back any faster.
Gunner978
+7|6274|USA
Thx a ton man.. this better be a sticky (i got here though a link)
daves-box
+15|6644
If you all were not so fucking lazy you would have saw this was posted in the sticky about a week ago....

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=77386&p=49

daves-box wrote:

Here is some good info again incase you all do not want to read 49 pages on here.

From AgntSmithCFF on EA.com   (direct link - http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;tstart=0 )

"Will I get my stats I gained during the 2 week outage?"

Yes you will. All the stats that were collected over the last 2 weeks were stored, but not processed. The servers are currently trying to process all that information in addition to the current streaming information.

"If the stats are fixed, why have they not updated for me?"

Since the servers are busy chewing on over 2 weeks of information in addition to the current streaming information, it may take up to a week for them to catch up. Please be patient. Over the next week or so, it may appear that the stats are still broken, but i assure you they are processing. It's just going to take some time to catch up. Please do not spam this thread with "My stats still aren't updating". EA realizes that not everyone is getting noticable updates. They are sporadic at best, but that is due to the fact that the stats servers are 2 weeks behind in the processing. Your stats will eventually update! EA could have purged all those waiting stats in favor of just getting back on track with the current updating, but you should be thankful that they decided not to do that. It's a small sacrifice to pay in order to get all your stats from that 2 week period that otherwise would have been lost.

"I played on a server, and nothing updated. Why?" or "I have 2 servers. One updates, and one does not. Why?"

From what I understand, a server needs to restart in order to start streaming the stats info to EA. If you are on a server that does not appear to be updating at all, ask the server admin to do a restart. If your server has been restarted and still doesn't update, it's likely because it happens to be at the back of the queue for stats. Once the servers chew through the last 2 weeks worth of stats info, and the server has been restarted, everything should function normally. If the server has not restarted, I do not know if those stats are safe. There has been no official word from EA on that matter, so we will have to wait and see.

"Will the stats from the 2 week outage be processed before current stats?"

In theory, yes. But the funny thing about computers is that sometimes they don't always function like you expect them too. So you may see a few new stats processed before the old ones. EA has not given a clearcut answer on this question, but logic dictates that this is how it should work. There may be a few exceptions though, so don't come yelling at me if it doesn't work that way for you. smile

"What caused the outage?"

EA has not yet put together a report on this. They are waiting until the stat servers get caught up with processing all the stats, and then they will comment officially on this matter. Violet says she will update us when she gets that info.

Last edited by daves-box (2007-06-27 16:37:04)

Last edited by daves-box (2007-07-03 05:56:53)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Stats may not be back now, but they are UPDATING.
what makes you think so? Yes, stats from new games ARE updating, but not those from the outage, that's what I mean.
Flaming_Maniac

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Stats may not be back now, but they are UPDATING.
what makes you think so? Yes, stats from new games ARE updating, but not those from the outage, that's what I mean.

JamesGold wrote:

From EA:
"Will my stats be updated from the 2 week outage?"

Yes they will. All the stats that were collected over the last 2 weeks were stored, but not processed. The servers are currently trying to process all that information in addition to the current streaming information.
Read the damn post.
maistomito
+0|6141
About time!
Onidax
+41|6491
Stats are down again
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6148|The Netherlands
Last night I played 10 games on 1 server,.. It updated just my first game and my last game..
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Hummm nice to see...wierd things is that no old stats been entering but new one did perfect!
Krupp23
+2|6216
However I played on different servers (ARSE was among them, too) I did not get a single point.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
again, try to wait more then 10 secconds. you dont have ADD do you?
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6148|The Netherlands
I've played on 5 servers and am now waiting for over 12 hours... and still not a singe point
10% of the points I scored yesterday and 0 from the day before that.

So please do not tell me that the stats are actually fixed They ain't.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177
OMG...6lja829u409[4u0 9u4a'jf'[IGH]ngA UFG]  gh]ag]h'FGMP efupfe]wpafrie]p-wquofpfieo]paf]pika]pto]pakg\aig]pagkjfaofFIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can any of you read??????????????The stats will be sporadic at best until they are caught up and they are NOT caught up yet....I can t believe the ignorance even after one post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BluRR33
+27|6385|Sweden
so ? we WILL get our scores in 1-2 weeks?  Nice i hope they have right  cuz they are owe me about 3.000 p
BlackOps_Superman
+0|6155
LoL!!! You all are hilarious!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard