Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Well, to break the pattern of 'St4ts not Working LOLOLOL' and 'Stats are back up!' threads, I've come to you, the BF2s community, for advice.
It seems that having SF isn't enough, and only by having EF and AF you can have the full game. While I hate thinking about my money in EA's dirty, greasy hands, six new maps appeals to me more than anything.

So, should I buy them?
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

yes!

I got the box from best buy and it owns.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
Yeah
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A
Yes, It's worth the $10. I mean shit nowadays a movie and a small soda are about that price and that only lasts 2 hours.

This way the $10 for EF and AF you can continue to cuss at EA/Dice for a good 50 hours or so.

The maps on AF seem to get more server time though, but I really enjoy the maps and the scout heli's are neato along with the A-10.

The EF maps are good but only 32 players size max.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
personally i'd only get EF b/c there is new weapons along with weapons, and a new team, but idk, i can't stop you from getting AF

i just know i won't get it
fitz8402
+10|6612|The Halls of Montezuma
I bought them both along with SF about a month ago and I cant get enough of AF.  Once I get board with that I will move on to SF.  I think they are well worth the money.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
euro forces has cool guns!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
its not expensive but the good server are rare !
aj0405
+19|6162
there aren't many servers,but when you find one it's a lot of fun.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6455|Ontario, Canada
Famas Ftw
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere

d4rkst4r wrote:

Famas Ftw
hmmm, from SP i'm not a big fan of the FAMAS... o well, maybe it pwns more online
GenericKen
+1|6153
Wait, so I've got a question:

At any given time, what are the average numbers of vanilla, SF, EF, and AF servers? I've got vanilla and SF, but from what I hear, it's near impossible to find a decent size EF server.
fitz8402
+10|6612|The Halls of Montezuma

GenericKen wrote:

Wait, so I've got a question:

At any given time, what are the average numbers of vanilla, SF, EF, and AF servers? I've got vanilla and SF, but from what I hear, it's near impossible to find a decent size EF server.
You usually can find a few of them on the weekends
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6169
I'm buying the cheap ass $8 package that has both booster packs.

Its dirty cheap, and that way I can say: FUCK YOU EA! for about 100 more hours.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fÄking denmark
You should buy them ..
lsimio11
+2|6154|Melbourne
It's also worth those totaly awsome tiny helicopters! there are soooo coool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
yes, get them
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I got everything !

1. You can enjoy playing all BF,SF,EF,Af servers without having the anoying massage "you dont ahve the map or booster" if a server got EF/AF maps in the cycle...so i bought them.

2. This is the only way we can support EA/DICE with buying their products...the problem is that they dont give a crap on the community and their users.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

d4rkst4r wrote:

Famas Ftw
Famas sucks (with 140ping). L85A2 ftw

Both boosters are awesome. Great Wall is THE best map in the game. Period.

If you like your infantry fights, with the exception of Great Wall, you might be disappointed
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
yer i have the complete collection... personally i love AF but thats mainly cuz their are no good Australian EF servers
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Well, to break the pattern of 'St4ts not Working LOLOLOL' and 'Stats are back up!' threads, I've come to you, the BF2s community, for advice.
It seems that having SF isn't enough, and only by having EF and AF you can have the full game. While I hate thinking about my money in EA's dirty, greasy hands, six new maps appeals to me more than anything.

So, should I buy them?
most definitely....i love them.  AF especially...nothing at all wrong with it.  Perfect booster.
Narcoleper
+1|6140
I agree about the booster being good but trying to find a server thats another story
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH
Try this server 66.102.113.61:16567

It shoudl be  =SoE= Euro Forces....pretty good server for me at least; I get a latency of 23ms.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

Undetected_Killer wrote:

So, should I buy them?
Yes!!! Buy them!!!!!! I have them already, and I like them a lot!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Bought the Complete Collection recently from Best Buy, which carries the Boosters alone in a DVD for $10. And the funny thing is, I'm only playing vanilla!

A new army with new weapons (EF), and new maps with new vehicles (AF) sounds like a good buy for the low price tag. But be warned, the amount of servers are low.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard