hes from Edmonton Alberta... which happens to be where i live
Actually, he was born in Montreal
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6576|Stealth City, UK

Shaguart wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

and not being sympathetic for someone that dies isnt?
Was it just me who heard this......or did he kill his wife and 7 year old son? Are you sympathetic towards muslims blowing women and children up? Didnt think so.
yes i am sympathetic for the INNOCENT Muslims gettin blown up by the U.S. And does it ever occur to you that they havet "released" all of the information, maybe someone wanted him dead, dont just assume shit because its being spoon fed to u
How can he be innocent when he killed them? If hes such a good wrestler anyone who tried to KILL HIM would've got a slap to the chest and and an elbow drop of the kitchen table!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6655
roids ftl
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6800

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Update:

He strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hung himself in his gym.
Wow!.   This will be hard to explain to my son.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6898|Dallas

S3v3N wrote:

Cougar wrote:

$100 says he beat them to death with his championship belt.
You owe me 100.00 he strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hung himself.

Perhaps he used his belt to smother his son..... hmmmm.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

Yes I know i'm a cold hearted bastard.
I don't owe you anything.  You never took me up on the bet chump.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6754|London, England
$100 Canadian? Seeing as he's Canadian.

hahaha...you might aswell use peanuts.

Oh Snap!

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-26 13:26:40)

bobby177
+129|6607|Texas.. getting out asap
Did the police say which finishing move he used on his kid?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6703|Portland, OR, USA

bobby177 wrote:

Did the police say which finishing move he used on his kid?
you're going to hell as well tbh...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6770|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Evil_Apu wrote:

well.. typically USA lol

um, I felt more sad when Eddie Guerrero died.. damn that was sad, he was the best!
I cant actually remember that but that video is so saddening.

he was a great wrestler when i used to watch it.

how did he die?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6693

pj666 wrote:

TKing the wife and kid sucks.
Not appropriate but damn funny!!
howler_27
+90|6820
I quit watching wrestling after Brett Hart left.  There are too many people using these damn steriods and half the problem are the people watching wrestling and demanding bigger and badder product.  The real loss of this is the child.  Not much of a man to kill a 7yr old kid who is defenseless.  Another sad story of waisted fame.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6638|Atlanta, GA
"Police said that Nancy Benoit died of asphyxiation on Friday, said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard. She was found in an upstairs family room with her legs and wrists bound and blood under her head, perhaps indicating a struggle, he said.

The Benoits' son, Daniel, died of asphyxiation sometime Saturday morning, Ballard said. He was found in his bed upstairs. Both mother and son had bibles placed at their sides.

Authorities found the pro wrestler dead in the basement, hanging from the pulley of a weight machine. He died sometime late Saturday or Sunday, Ballard said."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286737,00.html
stef10
+173|6615|Denmark
wait and see. But still, would it not be quite easy for a murder to stage a suicide?
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6660|So Cal

usmarine2005 wrote:

roid rage
QFE
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6822|London, UK
wow another wrestler dead? I remember brian pillmen of a drug overdose when I used to watch wcw & wwf, also owen hart falling from the ceiling, then eddie gurrerro but then i stopped watching it ages ago before they changed the name to wwe & wcw finished.

cris benoit was an awesome wrestler would do his diving headbutt from pretty much anywhere and his crossface crippler! cant believe this even happened -_-

<huge fan of wcw & wwf when it was on cartoon network & sky sports

Last edited by bullit (2007-06-26 15:33:03)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6773|Your moms bedroom

citricacidx wrote:

it's being ruled as a double murder-suicide. Reports speculate that he killed his wife and son over the weekend and himself after. Of course, details are still coming in.
to bad he didn't kill himself first
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6789|Land of the Very Cold

Mekstizzle wrote:

$100 Canadian? Seeing as he's Canadian.

hahaha...you might aswell use peanuts.

Oh Snap!
Actually, our dollar went up and is now worth about 0.93$ US.. almost the same. It was like .64 two years ago.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6715|MANCHESTERRR
I grew up watching this guy, if its true it was a roid rage, what a cunt but otherwise R.I.P. Im completely shocked
Brasso
+1,549|6763

They're speculating on why he strangled his wife on Friday, smothered his child on Saturday, and hung himself later right now....

I'm guessing it was roid rage.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6763|Washington, DC

"One of the most common misconceptions regarding the side effects of anabolic steroids is known as ‘roid rage’. There seems to be little or no evidence such a condition actually exists. Some early studies done have shown a slight correlation between manic symptoms and anabolic steroid use,[66] however more comprehensive and recent studies have brought into question their methodology and conclusions. The majority of recent studies done on "angry behavior" and anabolic steroid use show no psychological effect, implying that either "roid rage" does not exist or that anabolic steroids' effects on aggression are too small to be measured. Harvard researcher Harrison Pope, M.D. stated “With regard to the ‘roid rage’ issue, my first reaction as a scientist, obviously, is that ‘roid rage’ is a meaningless term that simply arose in popular parlance”. Many scientists and medical professionals have concluded anabolic steroids have no real effect on increased aggressive behavior.[67][56][68][69][70]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroids

*Waits for the inevitable "OMG WIKIPEDIA IS ALL LIES AND SLANDER"*
JaggedPanther
+61|6607

too_money2007 wrote:

The collective world of losers and idiots cry their hearts out as their fake hero went insane and murdered his family. Wrestling is for the ignorant and retarded, and it seems that their stars are just like their viewers.
JaggedPanther
+61|6607

Hurricane wrote:

"One of the most common misconceptions regarding the side effects of anabolic steroids is known as ‘roid rage’. There seems to be little or no evidence such a condition actually exists. Some early studies done have shown a slight correlation between manic symptoms and anabolic steroid use,[66] however more comprehensive and recent studies have brought into question their methodology and conclusions. The majority of recent studies done on "angry behavior" and anabolic steroid use show no psychological effect, implying that either "roid rage" does not exist or that anabolic steroids' effects on aggression are too small to be measured. Harvard researcher Harrison Pope, M.D. stated “With regard to the ‘roid rage’ issue, my first reaction as a scientist, obviously, is that ‘roid rage’ is a meaningless term that simply arose in popular parlance”. Many scientists and medical professionals have concluded anabolic steroids have no real effect on increased aggressive behavior.[67][56][68][69][70]"

OMG WIKPEDIA CNA BE TEH H4X0RD BY TEH GR4NDM4S!!
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6416|Pennsyltucky

Hurricane wrote:

PLEASE - using Wiki as reference materiel is lame.  Use a web site with some credibility.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/n … ad-for-you

Both men and women who take anabolic steroids may:

Get acne
Have an oily scalp and skin
Get yellowing of the skin (jaundice)
Become bald
Have tendon rupture
Have heart attacks
Have an enlarged heart
Develop significant risk of liver disease and liver cancer
Have high levels of "bad" cholesterol
Have mood swings
Fly into rages
Suffer delusions
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6763|Washington, DC

Wow, 3 posts, a possible record!

At least you gave another link though.

And as for whether he had purported 'roid rage', ever thought that the guy was just a little nutty to begin with, and the steroids simply aggravated it?
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6770
fuck him hes bgayy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard