tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

https://tazz.me/static/photobucket/H1.jpg
https://tazz.me/static/photobucket/H2.jpg
https://tazz.me/static/photobucket/H3.jpg

Last edited by tazz. (2007-07-24 04:48:17)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?
I just got the GIMP. I am just getting used to it and I was wondering if you could add a border and smooth the edges/sides for me. Thanks.

EDIT: nvm, photobucket messed up the quality. I'll take care of it tomorrow and see if I still need help w/ a border and whatnot. Thanks.

EDIT2: nvm again...made new one. Like it? Might practice by making sigs to the requirements people are asking, just for fun

Last edited by Miniman7474 (2007-06-24 19:56:08)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
500x200
Make it say Poseidon in the top right
F-35 + Carrier

Danke!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6388|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Hey do you think you can make me a sig the same sort of layout as sexectioners but with a mec medic and colonel badge on it and maybe a diff pic with the text Zer0, if its possible instead of the while backround can you make it the same colour grey as on this website thanks.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
200hx300w
dragon valley back ground
=D2D= and my rank 1st sgt like the photo of it

Last edited by reaper_654 (2007-06-25 00:54:59)

daemonicust
+4|6240|Manukau
hey dude, you must be a guru on the old photoshop as i have been trying for a few weeks and haven't got anyhting near what i am after.

User name : Daemonicust, may i have the T on the ned in a different colour please, my rank is gunnery sergeant

USMC AT and Sniper theme

Dilian plant in the back round maybe

wicked
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Theres a thread for this, and I would thank you not to steal my promise to my consumers.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Sarrk wrote:

Theres a thread for this, and I would thank you not to steal my promise to my consumers.
Still waiting for those lebcrabs, Sarrk. Otherwise do this one:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

1. Size - Whatever fits best.
2. Theme - http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … Freeze.jpg     http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/N … adshot.jpg
3. Description of what you want - Either or both of those in a sig similar to the quickie I have already. The less HUD, the better
4. Text on Sig - "FREEZE!" for the ice one, "Headshot!" for the sword one

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-06-25 01:57:43)

jurkj0
+2|6151|enschede,Holland
theme:sniper at ghost town.name jurkj0
and could you insert a dutch flag inside?

much thanx
Freestyleh7
+4|6168
could u also help my friend out with one,

Theme: Karkand background and could i have a england flag fading in the background please

Size:any size will do

Text:-=256=-MR.Grobag with www.256clan.co.uk bottom left corner

Description of what i want: Can i have a support guy shooting the RPK-74

thanks !
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
I need to replace my current sig.....

I'm after something F*cking awesome... again on a sniper theme, maybe not BF images, but if it must be, then SAS plz!
Where you are looking at the sniper, who's looking at you, right down the barrel about to blow your melon off...
And the sniper is well camouflaged in the grass....
With the text I have on my current signature pwetty pwease......
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6181
could i get one of a J-10 @ wake, dropping bombs on the carrier

if thats too hard, a 3/4 or 1/4 side view of J-10 in the air @ wake will suffice. 
preferably 500 width, 200 height, wider if need be.

if you could include my user name  "mnishimura00" with embossed text,  and a Colonel insignia and veteran aviator in the foreground or wherever that would be great.  thanks!
DancingGerbil
+1|6161|Melton Mowbray, England
If you have the time would you do me one with the text DancingGerbil and =dAb= An English flag (red cross on white background, not Union Jack). Normal size would be cool. Any combination of any sort of kit and / or armour would be great, looks like your ideas are better than mine!!
Zerena
+1|6149
Hi Could you do me a Sig, With a Medic and a Sniper, preferable the sniper on the right and the medic on the left side of the sig, as the background, could you put one of land, sea and air, with some text saying Zerena, Healing or Shooting always the same. Thanks.
dundee_hitman_2005
+8|6668|Scotland
Nice one can you do me a sig for a mod BlackopsmercenariesI would like a good special forces backdrop with Dundeehitman in the top similar to D2D sig  and BOMSF at the bottom

Here is the link

http://www.blackopsmercenaries.us/

Thanks alot

Hitman
XxxMerliNxxX
+5|6305
Could you make me a sig please.  Im really not partial to what you use.  Medic theme, with the l85a1 somewhere in there or being held by a soldier.  Average size is fine and no showing of rank please.  Thanks a lot.

XxxMerlinxxX
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

something similar to your #1 on both the size and the general layout.

I would like to show my rank which is now First Sergeant, but also do a second one with Sergeant Major since im about to be promoted once the stats come back.

Would like to have a attack helicopter as backgound (anyone of the three, I dont mind) and either a medic guy with an AK-101/AK-47 or support with and rpk-74.

And Also Put -=[HL]=-Phatmatt somewhere in there too. thanks
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Looks SEXY, dude. Thanks.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6294|ohio,USA
could i have my name on it =D2D=reaper same lettering as d2d in my sig

Last edited by reaper_654 (2007-06-25 20:28:39)

jurkj0
+2|6151|enschede,Holland
he man thanx a lot
keep up the good work

Last edited by jurkj0 (2007-06-25 23:24:30)

t0mhank5
+319|6710|Surge
If you could do a sig on an Apache on Leviathan, i would love you. Make the apache circling a base with rockets firing if you can. It might be kind of hard to get a good image, but if you can do it, it would be pretty awesome. Include "Tom Hanks" somehere in there. Standard size, i suppose, dont have any real requirements.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
you rly dont know what you just got your self into
t0mhank5
+319|6710|Surge

Andoura wrote:

you rly dont know what you just got your self into
lol ya, i feel kinda bad about loading him down with another sig request when hes already got so many.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

lol, it ok, it just takes a while until you get it...

I'm bored anyway, School holidays AND the BF2 stats server is down, so meh...
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6181
you sent me daemonicust's sig...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard