quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE
dude can someone please help me with this veteran program I don't get it at all i read the help from ea but i dont get what name i am suppose to put in, i use quickscope.exe in both 2142 and bf2 and it keeps giving me some damn error message please help!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Dude I'm very sorry I don't know how to help you there.

Guys! Come here ASAP, and help this lonely man. We need more people in the year 2142, to survive!
quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE
Let me clarify what I am trying to say I went to, http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … teran.aspx typed my EA member name in then the EA password I then typed in my BF2 name witch is quickscope.exe, then the password, I then typed quickscope.exe in the "Name of choice for Battlefield 2142", but quickscope.exe is already registered on both BF2 and 2142, "The screen name you have entered already exists in our database" is the error message I get, so what I am trying to find out is what name do I put in for my BF2 name and the "Name of choice for Battlefield 2142" PLEASE HELP!!!!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

quickscope.exe wrote:

Let me clarify what I am trying to say I went to, http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … teran.aspx typed my EA member name in then the EA password I then typed in my BF2 name witch is quickscope.exe, then the password, I then typed quickscope.exe in the "Name of choice for Battlefield 2142", but quickscope.exe is already registered on both BF2 and 2142, "The screen name you have entered already exists in our database" is the error message I get, so what I am trying to find out is what name do I put in for my BF2 name and the "Name of choice for Battlefield 2142" PLEASE HELP!!!!
Some noob took your name in 2142...

nothing you can do about it.
quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE

S.Lythberg wrote:

Some noob took your name in 2142...nothing you can do about it.
no, no one took my account I already registered it, there is no way I can get the vetran now becasue I registered it?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

quickscope.exe wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

no, no one took my account I already registered it, there is no way I can get the vetran now becasue I registered it?
Actually, i think the veteran program ended months ago...

you may be out of luck.

I couldn't get my registered name either.
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6484|woodbridge, VA

quickscope.exe wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Correct. Since you already registered it, you can register it again through the veterans program.
quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE

S.Lythberg wrote:

Actually, i think the veteran program ended months ago...

you may be out of luck.

I couldn't get my registered name either.
no it dident, one of my buddies just did it but he ant on right now so... yea
quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE

NuShadow wrote:

Correct. Since you already registered it, you can register it again through the veterans program.
I have tried registering it it gives me some damn error message.
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6605
The Vet program is nothing special. It jsut puts a BF2 Symbol next to your name and give you your first rank right away.
quickscope.exe
+3|6300|Bellevue, NE
If you have already created a soldier, you will not be able to enter this name to claim the promotion. In order to complete the veteran status, please enter a new soldier name and then complete the other fields as necessary. Doing so will reward the main account and apply the promotion to your current soldiers under that main account. THAT IT WHAT THE SUPPORT FROM EA SAID BUT I DONT GET THE HOLE MAKE A NEW SOILDER NAME.

Last edited by quickscope.exe (2007-06-24 16:55:51)

r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6597|Michigan, USA
If someone already registered your playername for 2142 under the veterens program, you cannot get that name.  Happened to a buddy of mine, some one steals your name, nothing you can do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard