ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6471|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I was playing on jolt.co.uk wake only 64 players, and some noob was commander hacking i think, bit it usually pisses people off with kick votes...but these people where quite enjoying it, take a look at the guy near the end in the car lol!

http://media.putfile.com/Commander-on-BF2-hacking
Fateless
+36|6239|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Happens all the time...theres always someone out to kill the fun.

Fateless.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i want that new meaning of cartillery lawls
i think its funny imo i wouldnt use any third party thing except msx!!!!!!!!!!lawls jk

some 9 year old took their moms cred  card and bought it what do u expect its bf2

maturity------------------------------------I--2 year old its just a fact of life
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6554|Brisbane, Aus

jolt.. aint that a freelancer server?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Someone was doing the commander hack a long time ago when i was the commander of the team....

Pretty funny !!!

Got to know how they do that!!!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6388|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Tushers wrote:

i want that new meaning of cartillery lawls
i think its funny imo i wouldnt use any third party thing except msx!!!!!!!!!!lawls jk

some 9 year old took their moms cred  card and bought it what do u expect its bf2

maturity------------------------------------I--2 year old its just a fact of life
Actually i have seen a site where you can get commander hacks for free. But a leecher none the less lol.

Andoura wrote:

Someone was doing the commander hack a long time ago when i was the commander of the team....

Pretty funny !!!

Got to know how they do that!!!
Its called force commander if i remember the name lol gives them all the commander menus and shit and they cant tell if your the guy doing it or not.

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2007-06-21 10:00:42)

lmancuso
+8|6163|at your base...killing you!
that was hillarious! i wish i could have seen that
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

some interesting vids on there, specially when yours was done and one of the "other related vids" that came up was

: "blowjobwithcarolea21"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6250|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

some interesting vids on there, specially when yours was done and one of the "other related vids" that came up was

: "blowjobwithcarolea21"
HAHAHAHAHA pwnted!
lmancuso
+8|6163|at your base...killing you!
i saw a commander spamming supply drops on the PtB server, it was pretty cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard