RaiD wrote:

BINCHENZO wrote:

I Am The Rpk God
lol nice stats for only whoring the rpk .. and only the rpk/lt mgs
im going for number 1 in LMGs thanks
zomghaxor
Banned
+12|6203|h4X city , Qc / Trojan
Is this comming the next: "g36E is for nub cant stop whinning OmFg! im a nub!!1@1!!"
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6469|meh-land
RPK is overpowered and of course completely unrealistic (fires the smallest bullets of any rifle or SMG in the game, yet it is more powerful), but just get used to it.  IMO the PKM is probably still overpowered, but i don't complain anymore.  the G36E though is still noobier than either of those two LMGs though, so it doesn't matter
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
i love the rpk, its my fav weopon
Jrdeacs
+22|5905

jord wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

jord wrote:

Taking out tanks?
Once I shot an exploding barrel that was next top a tank with my RPK and I got the kill.
I'm sure you did.

Once i threw a grenade and killed all 32 of the enemy.
LOL did you get a badge or did you have em' all
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

Jrdeacs wrote:

jord wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Once I shot an exploding barrel that was next top a tank with my RPK and I got the kill.
I'm sure you did.

He got the awsm badge, it looks like this
Jrdeacs
+22|5905

RDMC wrote:

Jrdeacs wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm sure you did.

He got the awsm badge, it looks like this
LOL thats awsome!
Wallpaper
+303|6000|The pool
Fayce Plam.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6354|Belfast
nice bump.....

/waits for the mod police
R0lyP0ly
+161|6660|USA
does it really even matter? the forums were more intelligent 9 months ago than they are now. Who cares?

ps-- When I used to play, I used the rpk/pkm more or less interchangeably.
Godless
+13|5944
tl;dr

support is shit as are the people that use it in pubs
B0B
+0|5881
note to self, use rpk on godless more ;O
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea

Godless wrote:

tl;dr

support is shit as are the people that use it in pubs
Godless
+13|5944

B0B wrote:

possiblynotbob or bobziolla?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6469|A W S M F O X
Lol, rpk.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6653|Apeldoorn, Holland

Mitch wrote:

182|dunc wrote:

Playing on the INF only servers over the last 3 weeks i have noticed more and more usage of this weapon as a long range killer
Now i have practiced with this gun for my clan and i know its limitations(or thought i did)
short range AUTO =carnage (standing or prone )
medium range BURST fire whilst prone =ownage
long range SLOW taped single shots while prone =some lucky kills
Now i assumed this was because of the natural bullet deviation assigned to this gun making even single shot prone long range efforts wildly inaccurate
But wait a minute the enemy soldier on the fog line standing behind a wall just headshot me with what seemed like 1 bullet (no multiple tracers or richochets around me),ok so a lucky shot,my squad will revive me.........no they are all dead ,all with RPK one after the other by the same standing enemy
This is happening more and more,is there some piece of knowledge i am not aware of(dont give me that learn how to aim bullshit, with this weapon it dosnt matter if you are perfectly lined up on their head ,the bullet deviation says you will almost certainly miss at long range,especially a moving target)
i have been forced to resort to using the g36e to try take them down in a long range contest and usually still die before i can fire my second burst
Can anybody shed any light on this?
ON another subject has anyone else had very bad hit registering since the problems started with the stats updates
He, like 90% of everyone in battlefield2 servers, was probly using a program to modify gameplay to a level exceeding what is commonly thought of as 'fair'
These "Hacks" so there called, are very common, because something called "Punkbuster" that is supposed to stop these "Hackers" sucks more dick then Private Pile.
LMFAO! True as Hell! In standing position you cant shoot from the fog and make headshots all the time. These are just kids who cant play and need those aimbots. Those are the one who scream for their mommy in real war...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6333|Australia

Sandriatinhi wrote:

LMFAO! True as Hell! In standing position you cant shoot from the fog and make headshots all the time. These are just kids who cant play and need those aimbots. Those are the one who scream for their mommy in real war...
...which they get real medal from.

respect dad i love u always
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6678|Colorado
I can't believe people are still discussing the guns in this game, where have you been the last couple years...?
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6414|Somersetshire

TrollmeaT wrote:

I can't believe people are still discussing the guns in this game, where have you been the last couple years...?
in a hole, under a rock, on a forum, does it really matter?
B0B
+0|5881

Godless wrote:

B0B wrote:

possiblynotbob or bobziolla?
never heard of him ^_^
Godless
+13|5944

TrollmeaT wrote:

Lookin at ur statz m80 id say it wudnt matter wut gun u used cuz theyr bad m8
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6459|The Twilight Zone
PKM is the best auto sniper rifle. Almost aimbot like.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard