AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6773|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
aha thanks ...

damn if you can space-z-aim-shoot-kill victory should be yours.... you're probably a better player than the aim-shoot-kill player whaha
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
that's too many buttons for me.
[64]-Spud
+0|6716|cork city Ireland

imdead wrote:

that's too many buttons for me.
not if u ue a game pad like the nostromon 52 it replaces the left hand side of the keyboard u can Dolphin Dive? i have got round to Diving yet but thats just as bad as bunny hopping
ownasses
+0|6669
i love hunting down and killing bunny hoppers.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
I've just learned how to bunny - hop, but can't do it in an intense firefight, I guess it takes practice! you guys are pros . Something I just learned that MANY people are doing is jumping then GLing me, so bunny-hop-GL-throwing.  Another thing that I noticed is that many people that bitched about bunnies/GL six months ago are now doing it. I really don't care, but it sickens me because I want to be alive in God Mode dammit!!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

1.2 I Say Again 1.2
-over-
NOxFEAR
+0|6690|Shropshire UK

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

hey spud no need to start calling us names, i suggest you get back on the server with the 6 year olds and practice with them.
if you ask them nicely the might give you a chance.

come back when you have a good rank
yes plz do hurricane, take your own advice
Raider
+0|6788
we bunny hoppers hop because of 2 things
1 tank noobs
2 GL noobs
Raider
+0|6788
and 3 WE DONT WANT TO DIE now shut the fuck up and get out ur tank
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

bunny hoppers are pretty easy to kill, just aim for an inch over their head, and pop em when they jump
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6681
So what is the patch going to fix ? Not being able to fire while jumping ? This isn't really going to fix anything . People will still bunny hop as long as the game is out so deal with it . I bet you this is how things will go when the patch does come out .

S bunny hopper will jump and keep jumping to avoid your shots . Then he can just simply stop jumping and toss a grenade at you and that's it . Your dead and the bunny hopper lives . Now what are you going to do ? Complain till EA busts out another patch ? lol . It's like stats padding . There are stats padders out there and we have to deal with it . Report them and they have their stats reset . What do you think is going to happen next ? They are going to continue to stats padd till they get all their stuff back or TK people for weapons they once had .

In a nutshell - Welcome to BF2 !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard