[64]-Spud
+0|6685|cork city Ireland
its should result in automatic ban.  any one that jumps more than 3 times should be kicked automaticly by the server, i was playing on a server just a vew mins ago and a good few ppl were bunny hopping its very fucking anoying thring to shoot roger rabbit on a a bad day?
[64]-Spud
Thats all u have to say is well? u are a bunny hopping whore so anit u.........
plastic_budgie
+114|6721|England : East Yorkshire
Ok there are bunny hopping noobs out there but get over it. If u can not beat em join em bunny jop around and see how he likes i do it back to em and when they complain to me its so funny... lmao
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6715|I'm worldwide, beotch
64, i hate to complain, but..
bunny hopping is here to stay; it SAYS on the forum sticky not to bitch about it, so STOP, PLEASE

yes its gay - and its here to stay. get OVER it
AbrnRanger
+-1|6688|Bradenton, FL
Well you have only a limited amount of time lift till you can no longer shoot and jump. This will end a lot of Smacktards bunny hopping as a main tactic for killing. That's not to say they will not still do it to survive.  With the upcoming patch they are going to fix it so you can not shoot while jumping. Just some friendly advice though you might not want to start a new thread for a subject that has been BEAT TO DEATH. There are folks here that will try to hunt you down on that island you live on and flog you with a wet noodle!

Check out the patch notes here for all the latest updates on the new patch.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=7512
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield
i love bunny hopping and i love laying into spud with my shotgun while bunny hopping

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2005-12-16 12:41:46)

ronin1942
+-1|6814

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i love bunny hopping and i love laying into spud with my shotgun while bunny hopping
LOL.....me too
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Not our problem if you don't know how to jump and shoot.
Alpha as fuck.
[64]-Spud

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

LOL.....me too

Nyte wrote:

Not our problem if you don't know how to jump and shoot.
BITCH

BITCH

BITCH and i can jump and shoot its just stupid

AND THANK YOU

AbrnRanger wrote:

Well you have only a limited amount of time lift till you can no longer shoot and jump. This will end a lot of Smacktards bunny hopping as a main tactic for killing. That's not to say they will not still do it to survive.  With the upcoming patch they are going to fix it so you can not shoot while jumping. Just some friendly advice though you might not want to start a new thread for a subject that has been BEAT TO DEATH. There are folks here that will try to hunt you down on that island you live on and flog you with a wet noodle!

Check out the patch notes here for all the latest updates on the new patch.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=7512
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Yawn.

I guess more sniping and less knifing.
Alpha as fuck.
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas
New patch is supposed to eliminate bunny hopping.  Guess players will either quit or learn how to fight

Last edited by KillerAFET (2005-12-16 13:06:36)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield
hey spud no need to start calling us names, i suggest you get back on the server with the 6 year olds and practice with them.
if you ask them nicely the might give you a chance.

come back when you have a good rank
YitEarp
+1|6695

Aegis wrote:

64, i hate to complain, but..
bunny hopping is here to stay; it SAYS on the forum sticky not to bitch about it, so STOP, PLEASE

yes its gay - and its here to stay. get OVER it
actually the pre-patch notes indicate EA is nixxing bunny hopping with the next patch. since its come up again as being changed in the next patch a lot of people have been discussing it.  stand up, remove the bf2s rulebook from your anal cavity, look at it and realize theyre general guidelines, then look at the hundreds of posts about this topic that havent been adminned to obscurity, then sit down and stfu.
[64]-Spud

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

hey spud no need to start calling us names, i suggest you get back on the server with the 6 year olds and practice with them.
if you ask them nicely the might give you a chance.

come back when you have a good rank
maybe i would have a better rank if i played as many hours as u but i have a life?
Seth Infinite
+3|6710|Houston, The Republic of Texas
Would love to see a video of a bunny hopper shooting a DOA-12 with 3" magnum loads while he's in the air. Probably do a triple backwards summersault...... haha
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys

[64]-Spud wrote:

BITCH

BITCH

BITCH and i can jump and shoot its just stupid
Looks like someone heard a bad word on tv
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
OCG-Shootr69
+0|6813
i dont give a fuk, i will bunny hop till i die. its not my fault u guys cant and im not a n00b cause the players that r in first just bunny med so w/e
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

OCG-Shootr69 wrote:

i dont give a fuk, i will bunny hop till i die. its not my fault u guys cant and im not a n00b cause the players that r in first just bunny med so w/e
a dick head speaks or rather, trys to
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6742|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
whahah shut up...

next thing is "they ran for cover now i can't shoot them" Cover-whores!!!...

stop whinnig
[64]-Spud
lol i love it now we all bitchen........
AlexDiasTeixeira
8) hehe isnt that what Forums are about
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Bunny-hopping-dolphin-diving-nade-throwing-toob-using bastards! It's part of the game, enjoy it. Just aim higher, or do the same (which I can't dolphin dive yet, don't know how.)
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6737|Arizona
Heh...this post is priceless...gotta add my 2-cents.    That comment bout you not having a good rank cuz u got a life...  I've been playin since Mid-September, and have a decent score, doesn't mean I don't have a life.  When my priorities in life are taken care of for the day...then I play...when I'm not out with my girl, or studying my A+ Cert.  Don't say ppl don't have lives just cuz they have a higher score than you...Kthx. 
AlexDiasTeixeira
What is dolphin-diving? btw
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
When you jump then in mid-air go prone, I think.  I have a life, BF2!! Just kidding, my wife hates when I play when we have the same days off, but basketball is my first enjoyment (not the wife) then I have 50hrs of work, I am building a BBQ pit in backyard, and I pick up my dogs crap. So I have a life dammit!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard