cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
First Midnight Sun movie? Probably.

Movie made by the pilot Espi0n, I'm just the gunner.

Interested in a 720 x 480 download? Use filefront. Stream also available there. Download size: 134mb.

stage6 stream available:
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/cablecopulate/stage6/ms.jpg

Youtube for people that take forever to buffer on stage6:

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-08-08 07:28:50)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

That video made me smile +1 to you and your buddy.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
BluRR33
+27|6380|Sweden
Naice man
aLeX
.?
+160|6323|:D

Great video, I was really enjoying it up utill the point 'This is why i'm hot' came on that song fails.

However the rest of it was still good enough to earn you a +1 Well done Sir!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

I loved the teabaggin at the end out of the chopper then killing yourselfs lmao wow. Again, great vid! I love Midnight Sun and Legion at War is teh best out there for AF. If I get a chance to play again, I think I'll join up on that server!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Chou
+737|6783
nice video
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
I've seen the beginning part of that video before..

Nice Work TVing the Jets, but it's easier in Armored Fury cause they fly so slow
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
Yeah, the weird and funny thing is that neither of us liked the "this is why I'm hot" song but it still got used.

Victim, I posted the first part of the movie about a month ago.

And regarding the teabagging, that's us getting teabagged. If we were the teabaggers the shot of us hitting the hangar would have been edited out!

edit:

Yeah, the AF jets are slower, but man is it fun shooting them down.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-06-19 14:41:26)

robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6329
That was great! Music was perfect, and it made me laugh, +1
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
Nice video. Next time play against people that don't suck.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Good video. Last time I went on midnight sun in a chopper I got banned for solo'ing! Happy memories

Nicely put together and, apart from 'you make me hot', the music was fine. Putting Wham! in made me laugh.
t0mhank5
+319|6704|Surge
Hah, nice vid. lol @ the kill bill music. though i think KingLou beat you to the Midnight Sun video.
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
Fuck, I forgot about his video. Our video was being worked on way before he had that round he made the movie about, though. So I guess the "first" is debatable. He made a couple cameos in our video, though!
t0mhank5
+319|6704|Surge

cablecopulate wrote:

Fuck, I forgot about his video. Our video was being worked on way before he had that round he made the movie about, though. So I guess the "first" is debatable. He made a couple cameos in our video, though!
he was in a Tv'd jet, right? silly boy.
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
You betcha.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6588
Awesome video man!

+1
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I <3 the chapters and music choices.

+1 when you promise never to try 24/7 Songhua with the US Server again (it's a crowd killer, that one; even more so than usual).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

F*cking brilliant. Or damn awesome? I can't decide!
I need around tree fiddy.
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.

cowami wrote:

+1 when you promise never to try 24/7 Songhua with the US Server again (it's a crowd killer, that one; even more so than usual).
Honestly, I don't care what the rotation is on the server. It's not played during the week, and people were all saying they wanted to play Songhua. And guess what? Nobody played. 24/7 Songhua servers are a failure.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Actually, you know what would have made this more win?

KENNY FUCKIN' LOGGINS.

I rest my case.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
You must be insane cowami.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6479|Melbourne

Nice work!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6582|California U.S.A

cablecopulate wrote:

First Midnight Sun movie? Probably.

Movie made by the pilot Espi0n, I'm just the gunner.

Interested in a 720 x 480 download? Use filefront. Stream also available there. Download size: 134mb.
Spectacular! The Dukes of Hazard tribute was neat-o.

I've played quite a few times with you and Espion on that server.

I know I cuss alot when I'm on opposite teams because I end up killed by some sort of helicopter weaponry from you.

And I'm happy when you two are on my team because I'm free to whore it up on the Mobile AA (assuming I can kill shit before you two get to it in the air.)

It's a fun ride when I can hang from the skids on a Scout Helicopter you're piloting as an Engineer and wrench away, while you kill every infantry in sight in.

I might stop laughing from the failed teabagging crash long enough to send this post off.

Fuck I haven't played in a while, I gotta get AF cranked up soon. Great Vid and see you out there on Midnight Sun soon.

---------- CoconutBlitz
OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

hahaha, the ending was great
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9205/wowqc7.png

Oh. Wow. (1:23 before the ending)

I mean, it just looks great. Is it a difficult shot for the gunner? Hell no. Was the opposing pilots hellfire aim off? Ya. But look at it. Poetry in motion.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard