Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
duk0r
Administrator
+306|5582|Austin, TX

The old signature rules wrote:

Please remember to keep the total height (images and text) of your sig(s) under 250px and the total file size under 150 kilobytes.

If you see a signature that is too large please use the report button, and a moderator will take care of it.

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm

Signatures: No nudity, total height of your sig(s) should be under 250px, and keep the total file size under 150 kilobytes.
For those that don't want to have signatures visible; click "Profile" then on the left side click "Display", then un-check "Show user signatures". You can also disable images in posts, signatures, and smilies.
These settings are permanently configured on your forum account and won't change until you change them. You must be logged in to do this.

Thanks,
-BF2s Forum Moderators
Newer updated rules: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=84005 & http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-12-11 10:36:01)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Black Vaine
Member
+43|5536|K-Town, Sweden
yay, Han and Lando are all right!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5646|St. Andrews / Oslo

*continues to spam the report button*

Last edited by Jenspm (2007-06-18 05:15:41)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
cMD-RR
Member
+17|5202
löl^^
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|5330|Norway | Unkown
Good that my sigs are like now then
']['error
Banned
+630|5558|The Netherlands
hehe I had an sig that was 1 pixel to bg
Havok
Nymphomaniac Treatment Specialist
+302|5589|Florida, United States

So that's why my sig was removed.
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|5376

cMD-RR wrote:

löl^^
Mitch
Ive been here for 12 years
+875|5440|South Florida
In firefox, to check image size, Just right click on the image, and click Properties, then look at the height and width.
You should add this to your OP, Duke.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-06-18 18:02:08)

12 more years! 12 more years!
duk0r
Administrator
+306|5582|Austin, TX

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

In firefox, to check image size, Just right click on the image, and click Properties, then look at the height and width.
You should add this to your OP, Duke.
That doesn't include other images & text above or below the main sig image.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Bo$$Man
Member
+1|5092|Los Angeles
Is mine ok?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|5671|Hell, p.o box 666

Bo$$Man wrote:

Is mine ok?
NO!
Chou
Member
+737|5705|Dordrecht
oh cool a snitch tool
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|5599|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
boss im reporting that sig
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5437|...

These rules should be appended to disallow male croches in underwear.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5515|132 and Bush

duk0r wrote:

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm
Right clicking on the image and hitting properties works well also.. .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chou
Member
+737|5705|Dordrecht

Kmarion wrote:

duk0r wrote:

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm
Right clicking on the image and hitting properties works well also.. .
You're a tinypic user
c208captain
Member
+0|5071|US
Mine Is Just Rite Siz No?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|5266|uk

c208captain wrote:

Mine Is Just Rite Siz No?
No, because your overall signature size is over 250px high.

Its doesn't just include the image, its all the text in your sig as well.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|5266|uk

c208captain wrote:

Mine Is Just Rite Siz No?
No, because your overall signature size is over 250px high.

Its doesn't just include the image, its all the text in your sig as well.




Kmarion wrote:

duk0r wrote:

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm
Right clicking on the image and hitting properties works well also.. .

duk0r wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

In firefox, to check image size, Just right click on the image, and click Properties, then look at the height and width.
You should add this to your OP, Duke.
That doesn't include other images & text above or below the main sig image.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-06-19 14:13:19)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|5433|Montucky

jsnipy wrote:

These rules should be appended to disallow male croches in underwear.
/agree
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5541|UK

Kmarion wrote:

duk0r wrote:

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm
Right clicking on the image and hitting properties works well also.. .
But that doesn't take into account other images and text.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|5680|Cambridge (UK)
I've always thought that "and text" part of the rule a little silly - it's far too easy to unwittingly stray over the limit with a couple of lines of text.

But then I'm not sure how you'd word a better sig size rule(set).
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|5073|Long Beach, California USA

duk0r wrote:

Please remember to keep the total height (images and text) of your sig(s) under 250px and the total file size under 150 kilobytes.

If you see a signature that is too large please use the report button, and a moderator will take care of it.

You can check the total height of your sig with this Firefox plug in: http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/measureit/
For those that don't have Firefox: http://www.mioplanet.com/products/pixelruler/index.htm

Signatures: No nudity, total height of your sig(s) should be under 250px, and keep the total file size under 150 kilobytes.
For those that don't want to have signatures visible; click "Profile" then on the left side click "Display", then un-check "Show user signatures". You can also disable images in posts, signatures, and smilies.
These settings are permanently configured on your forum account and won't change until you change them. You must be logged in to do this.

Thanks,
-BF2s Forum Moderators
Ok ill remember
geNius
..!.,
+144|5356|SoCal

Chou wrote:

oh cool a snitch tool
lmao
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard