rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

bigguyhawaii wrote:

bluehorrors wrote:

i really don't like ea anymore, my in game name is bluehorrors used to have 130000pts now there all 0!! does anyone know how long this will last and if we will get our stats back ?
i dont know of anyone who lost points!!?  we all have not been awarded points/stats/awards on the games we have played recently.  either they screwed u or have proof of a hack and zero'd u out.  per ea they dont restore points for any reason.   i hope this doesnt happen to anyone else.
I am 99.99% sure I lost two days worth of stats. All my Friday and Saturday stats have not updated. Sunday morning I played and one round updated. Since the Sunday round did update I'm convinced Friday and Saturday stats are gone forever.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6255|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I think they will eventually, but constant griping about it will not all of a sudden make the stats system work. We'll have to just sit it out. I think EA really are trying to fix the issue, otherwise they would just ignore the tech request emails. Lets all pray, and sing campfire songs!!
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515

rawls2 wrote:

I am 99.99% sure I lost two days worth of stats. All my Friday and Saturday stats have not updated. Sunday morning I played and one round updated. Since the Sunday round did update I'm convinced Friday and Saturday stats are gone forever.
but today is Tuesday!!!!!   my stats are not updating on Tuesday and urs updated on sunday... SO UNFAIR
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
On a side note, You guys wonder if Violet is hot???
TravisC555
+118|6221|Cox Convention Center, OK
lol.
Chou
+737|6792

Superslim wrote:

She is a publicity stunt
daddyofdeath
I wonder if shes totally naked with inserted 'love eggs' while she types these replies!
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6169

Superslim wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/mgs3ss/1161570122854.jpg
aLeX
.?
+160|6333|:D

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Superslim wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/ … 122854.jpg
Lmao /win. I was thinking of a 40 year old bald man in a string vest..
daddyofdeath

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Superslim wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/ … 122854.jpg
Told you fuckers she was hot.....**puts on glasses** WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
sLiCknEssZ
+0|6230|United States
Yea, I played for a few hours last night and this morning...  Nothing was recorded
KAMPER_Major
+0|6159
When did this "outage" start anyway? Did it coincide with the release of the Beta map "Highway Tampa"? My last update was June 13th. Since then nothing. Just thinking out loud.
Scardaddy
+37|6394|UK

Superslim wrote:

I highly doubt it, I have only ever seen one hot girl that played video games and she was dutch and it was BF2.  I never got to meet here but we msn every now and then and when I say hot I mean smoking like a three story high wood fire
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6494|Land of Cotton

KAMPER_Major wrote:

When did this "outage" start anyway? Did it coincide with the release of the Beta map "Highway Tampa"? My last update was June 13th. Since then nothing. Just thinking out loud.
The two events seem to be tied together. I have read nothing specific but that would make some sense. Like everyone else, I have not seem any updates since late last week. I cannot remember when Tampa came out. It was not too long after that. I thought it was related to those who were playing Tampa (as I have not downloaded it).
RFTBunny
+4|6463|United States
any news on when the stats are comin back?
skratch-x
+25|6638|NY, USA
Of course it happened when I was 63 points away from 2nd Lt.  T.T
I couldn't play all semester because my ping is garbage at school.
TravisC555
+118|6221|Cox Convention Center, OK

RFTBunny wrote:

any news on when the stats are comin back?
Check this thread out! Its the thread that EA Violet will update when EA has any new news about the issue!

Last edited by TravisC555 (2007-06-19 14:32:46)

PE
+2|6159
Just a bit fed up wid waiting now EA your taking too long!!!
Shumarte
+1|6301|Skövde, Sweden
Meh, so the 10 hours I spent on the K&P servers are worthless now? :'< haha
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6842|UK
I havent had a PC since my last update.. so i dont care stats are life remember
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

I asked EA support if they had any official statements anywhere and did they actually accept they had an issue as I know some have got crapy stock answers.... they said

EA support wrote:

We are aware that there is a stats issue and we are working with IGN to correct it.
oh well at least not just a "make sure your playing ranked and wait a while...."

Then they added...

EA support wrote:

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.
...like they would ever have anything helpfull in that knowledge base!
Answers like this just show they dont really read questions or give a shit..probably just cut-and-paste the same answer.
frankthetank
+1|6159
some people say there stats are updating is this true?
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6222|Turkey
yes mine is updating but i didnt get like 6k points in weekend
frankthetank
+1|6159
your correct
http://bf2s.com/player/101963510/

Last edited by frankthetank (2007-06-19 14:51:18)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
Does anyone think its more likely to do with the point glitch where people abused it to rank up to general in a few hours then the new tampon map?

Last edited by bullit (2007-06-19 14:51:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard