[merc]montu
+1|6120

steelie34 wrote:

ffs people.  how can everyone keep posting about this.  EA has said stats will not be working properly until all of the backlog processing is complete.  so all of you complaining about some servers updating and some not is basically a waste of your time.  i don't understand how much more explicity they can say that your stats will not reflect your gameplay until this has been resolved.  give them a minute to fix things... jeeeez

/rant over
The reason why i posted EA's latest "news" is because i was under the assumption that for the past week, they were processing all the backlogged stats.  According to what they wrote today, they are STARTING the backlog processing TODAY!   They put out messages over a week ago that they knew what the problem was and they were in the process of fixing it and getting everything updated.  Why then are they just starting it now?  What have they been doing for the past 3 weeks is what I'd like to know?
killypants
+0|6114
ok so some people claim that servers have been updating...can we get the IPs so we can get back in the game? pleeeease help us all out here.
cole1682
+0|6114
EDITED BY badhq
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6120|Scotland
I bet they are heartbroken- Because they lost you as a customer.
cole1682
+0|6114
Damn right.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6426|the guy in the hind on gator
this thread should die, stats are back
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

steelie34 wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Um ya. We don't need people signing up to flame about Ea in this thread
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
killypants
+0|6114

Im_Dooomed wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Um ya. We don't need people signing up to flame about Ea in this thread
well is this true?

PS i didnt sign up just to hate on EA. i actually love the site and made another account ages ago, just forgot the email i used for it.
ToughGuy#3
+2|6129

killypants wrote:

ok so some people claim that servers have been updating...can we get the IPs so we can get back in the game? pleeeease help us all out here.
69.12.100.141 updated for me. It had EA in front of the server name so I assumed it was an official EA server. Either way I was able to get promoted to corporal and earn some more of my basic badges on this server.
SaVVeY
+0|6114

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Stats arnt back you idiot, mine have not updated in over a month. So yes EA are a bunch of cocksucking fucktards. But hey i never really play the game anymore anyways and that was for different reasons. Now i think ill take my BF2 CD outside anf play frisbee with it about the only thing its good for now!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

SaVVeY wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Stats arnt back you idiot, mine have not updated in over a month. So yes EA are a bunch of cocksucking fucktards. But hey i never really play the game anymore anyways and that was for different reasons. Now i think ill take my BF2 CD outside anf play frisbee with it about the only thing its good for now!
Mine have updated.

The BF2s servers work, apparently.

And, by the way, Ultimate Frisbee is fun.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6603|Derby, England

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums. {quote}
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6717|Mexico City
some servers are updating current stats, but not the stats during the last two weeks.....
niomosy
+26|6660

[merc]montu wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

ffs people.  how can everyone keep posting about this.  EA has said stats will not be working properly until all of the backlog processing is complete.  so all of you complaining about some servers updating and some not is basically a waste of your time.  i don't understand how much more explicity they can say that your stats will not reflect your gameplay until this has been resolved.  give them a minute to fix things... jeeeez

/rant over
The reason why i posted EA's latest "news" is because i was under the assumption that for the past week, they were processing all the backlogged stats.  According to what they wrote today, they are STARTING the backlog processing TODAY!   They put out messages over a week ago that they knew what the problem was and they were in the process of fixing it and getting everything updated.  Why then are they just starting it now?  What have they been doing for the past 3 weeks is what I'd like to know?
Further, given that stats updates aren't even consistent or reliable for current playing, I'd say EA's still got some issues to deal with.

Even now, I'll only get stats updates on Small maps with a large number of players, that and Medium maps.  Any kind of Large map has only updated a few times.  The last update was on a round I'd gotten into at the end.  I played the next round on that same server, no update.  Something's off.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p1560588

See, stats are updating, just very, very slowly. The given thread is now much more relevant and easier to find the correct information that this one, so closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard