Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
Great news!!! also, last night I finally received some EU Army time, which is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love BF2, it's a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Chaos_nation wrote:

Have had some SF badges show up on BFHQ today. Just need to see if hours are updating properly and I think we may be near the end of this outage
Which outage? The SF outage is a completely seperate and unrelated outage according to EA. Havn't received any lost stats yet, BF2 vanilla works, SF doesn't.

Sif EA couldn't get any worse, they want us to tell them what we're missing, plus list the IP address of the servers we played on, along with the time we played. Like its 'our' fault.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6183|Wolverhampton
Further to my previous post, SF is now updating hours currently played but not hours from before last night.

@ TheAussieReaper, I used the term outage since all of the stats did not come back online when EA said they would which to me means they never fixed the problem properly despite what they have said.

SF and EF times were not updating although points earned were. Badges for SF were not updating until last night either which they are now as well. This has not been mentioned in this thread (the one that I am following) before.

If this has been mentioned in other threads then fair enough, I am not following those, I chose one early on to contribute to and followed it not the other ones.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
so, Are SF awards finally working now??
'cause I wanna try and get one, but I need 44 kills IAR, so I don't want lose my efforts
fabiator14
+7|6151|Normandy - France
what about servers 24/7 ? are they working or not?
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
Hard to say, but if it does, someone let me know! SF is way cooler than vanilla.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6183|Wolverhampton
All I can say is that the badges are updating for me and that the hours I have played last night are logged now which they were not before.

I would suggest you try it and see for your self (and keep your fingers crossed)

Regards and gl
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6214
I got all my vanilla BF2 points last night, but today i played SF, no points yet
Still nothing from the outage though...
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
Played Warlord yesterday and got both army time and zip-line counted for! about fucking time!!!
fabiator14
and what about ribbons and badges earned during outage?
Any news to get them now?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
probably you won't get them. But you can get them now, it's working!!!
fabiator14
f...ing air defense badge and ribbon
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway

fabiator14 wrote:

f...ing air defense badge and ribbon
Play Ghost Town and you'll have both in notime! Got my expert air defense with the linebacker. That's a fucking awesome vehicle!!!
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia

Nikola Bathory wrote:

so, Are SF awards finally working now??
'cause I wanna try and get one, but I need 44 kills IAR, so I don't want lose my efforts
army times update towards service medals, badges and other stuff, got my rebel service medal yesterday
Sgian|Dubh
+0|6140|Isle of Skye - Scotland
Pile of cock - my pals stats on his new account havnt updated in a month.... 96759974

He's prolly a Major by now lol. Still shoddy by EA...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk

Sgian|Dubh wrote:

Pile of cock - my pals stats on his new account havnt updated in a month.... 96759974

it says last battle was yesterday......

/win
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345

mkxiii wrote:

Sgian|Dubh wrote:

it says last battle was yesterday......

/win
but it prolly didn't update all of his points earned that day like happened to me and actually (my) stats are still not working

/win

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-07-22 10:46:56)

tom4u
+0|6171
Does it help if I have taken a screenshot of the ribbon I am supposed to get?
I have not gotten pts update in more than a week + the medal + ribbon. Pts and medal, I can lose, but not the ribbon.
Is it possible to submit the screenshot to EA and get them to reinstate me the ribbon if I do not get it?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

tom4u wrote:

Does it help if I have taken a screenshot of the ribbon I am supposed to get?
I have not gotten pts update in more than a week + the medal + ribbon. Pts and medal, I can lose, but not the ribbon.
Is it possible to submit the screenshot to EA and get them to reinstate me the ribbon if I do not get it?
I've heard of this happening, but it is not 100% guaranteed.  BTW, which ribbon?  Depending upon which one you got, it might not even be worth the trouble to contact EA.
BenDaMan101
+0|6123|Minden Nevada
Same shit here. Ive played for over 5 hours reached Corporal. And it says ive played for an hour with 46 points. EA is going down. No stats are being updated. My friend Joe, his profile hasnt updated either. So its not just me.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
my stats are updating fine, even Army time is OK
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345

Nikola Bathory wrote:

my stats are updating fine, even Army time is OK
fine, i gonna kill you now.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6220|Turkey
i miss like 4k between 8-14 July
fabiator14
2k for me but who cares?
Babelfr0g
+2|6389
Well it's fixed so i'm happy! - Sorry about the previous rant - I was probably drunk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard