Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6696|67.222.138.85

RocketChild wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Flaming_Maniac @ TBF2 Forums wrote:

I'm from BF2s

We would like to have up to three battles, US, EU, and AU. Our US server is limited to 42 slots though, so either we couldn't field 32 people per team or do you have a 64 player server?

For maps perhaps something like Oman? Somewhat balanced jets, lots of different types of vehicles, etc. Maybe Kubra?

I should think trying to limit the number of kits on a team is silly. Play what you want on your own team.

Unlocks I would say are probably okay, it's not like this would be played on BF2pro or anything.

I can't say I'm speaking for the entire community, but I tried to look at the general feelings of our community. That all okay?
Sound good?
Ok, DesertFalcon, myself and a few others would like to get a time together with whomever you have coordinating your group to discuss this stuff.  You may want to post it here, as we will post it on our site aswell.  Some will like it, some will not.
Sure, how do you want to get together? Teamspeak? xfire?
oli19
+1|6247

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

RocketChild wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Sound good?
Ok, DesertFalcon, myself and a few others would like to get a time together with whomever you have coordinating your group to discuss this stuff.  You may want to post it here, as we will post it on our site aswell.  Some will like it, some will not.
Sure, how do you want to get together? Teamspeak? xfire?
Obviously there are gonna be representatives from different times zones so maybe we could organise a meeting that suits everyone. If the American side of things want a meeting in the evening, im happy being up in the morning.etc
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6490|Valley of the Dragons

RocketChild wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I hope you felt really cool as you typed that, because it made you come across as a total frigging weirdo. And that's hard to do on these forums. Well done.
The standard for becoming a total frigging weirdo on this forum has significantly dropped ever since you started posting here.
OK, thank you for clearing that up, I know there are kids on every forum, I guess I just found the ones you are all aware of.  We have our own too.
If you paid attention on TBF2 you would know who you are addressing here, but I will let it slip this one time

And dont mind that attention ho Jameseyy. He either didnt get enough love from mommy or was dropped on his head by his daddy as a newborn. Repeatedly I might add.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6212|Escea

Well seeing as I'm off for another 11 weeks, I've got a fair chance of being able to play. I'll have to be on the BF2s euro team.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-06-14 15:24:15)

Flaming_Maniac
Whew, OP updated.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6428|somewhere other then here
ill join in i guess ill be in US division my in game name is voodoosniper7 and my xfire is con1789vsp
RocketChild
+8|6828|TotalBF2

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Whew, OP updated.
Yeah, that is a nice way of making a chart too.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6478|Gogledd Cymru

Forum name - Surgeon_bond
InGame name - [EtE]Surgeon_Bond
Xfire nick - surgeonbond

cheers flaming
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6636|I smell corners
Forum name - Polux
Bf2 name - P0lluxTroy
Xfire - pollllux

thx
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6571|MANCHESTERRR
BF2 name: Persona///uK

XFire: bir3l
Flaming_Maniac
Those last two bring the total to 32. I'll keep putting more on the list because I doubt everyone can show, but I'm pretty confident we could field at least 30 pretty easily.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6584|Toronto-Canada
count me in
forum name: lxcpikiman
in-game name: [LxC]-=pikiman
xfire: picudito
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6727|Great Wall
I just looked at the list and I think that TBF2 will win
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6380

I won't be in officially, but I think I'll just "accidentally join" during the AU game and "hang back" and "watch" through my scope.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6317

How can you just watch? I suppose if spectator option is on? And btw...Is there even a spectator option for Bf2?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6214
FORUM NAME- CAPT.IRVIDING

INGAME NAME- JarJarBonks

XFIRE- Irviding1
Flaming_Maniac

Im_Dooomed wrote:

How can you just watch? I suppose if spectator option is on? And btw...Is there even a spectator option for Bf2?
You won't be able to watch. Surely we can get battlerecorder set up though?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6317

I don't intend to watch, I intend to play!! Which btw, should remind you Flaming...

Edit: Make sure to put me above your name...Juz kiddzn joo!

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-06-14 20:20:42)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
*=SemperFI=*
The best BF2 knifer
+11|6257
hey i would like to get in this.

Xfire name: srssuffer
Forum name: *=SemperFi=*
Ingame name: AmericasOnly

Last edited by *=SemperFI=* (2007-06-14 20:28:14)

Flaming_Maniac
Updated

and I see our fearless leader has also added himself to the list, ready to lead us valiantly to battle
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6317

Hoorraah! I can see why Chuy MUST join in. This is BF2s.com vs TBF2.com he IS the webMaster!1!!!@! He must defend his HOME, his ROOTS, his FREEDOM! ThiS IS BFsAAAAAA!!! 

(And his name should be at the top of the list ya?)
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6304|Newcastle UK
The majority of people here are eu so we should use that server also i dont think the us one is 64 player?
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6445|The edge of sanity

OakLeaves wrote:

The majority of people here are eu so we should use that server also i dont think the us one is 64 player?
Were most likely gonna have the 3 division thing so every1 has low ping and more ppl get in on this
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6300
you forgot me the 2nd post
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6212|Escea

Forum Name: M.O.A.B
In-Game Name: GaryBuck (Fanfare)
X-Fire: N/A

Stick me on the EU list pls.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-06-17 04:07:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard