TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

Count me in for BF2S,
Xfire: phatmatt0005 (invitation say its for bf2s so i know who it is )
just tell me date and time and i should be there to help out
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
I'm in for BF2s, every good team needs a good engineer!
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here
i think it should be people who have been on bf2s for a while not people who joined like not that long ago and people who don't post at all (im in the category )
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

You have my support. Pick the server first -- that will greatly determine the number of people you are going to get to be able to play. You'll want to base it in your time zone, as the organizer so that *you* can stay on top of it. Don't half way commit to this. Get people signed up, get their xfire, lock in a date and bug the living shit out of them every day for 3-5 days before the event goes down.

GL.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here

chuyskywalker wrote:

You have my support. Pick the server first -- that will greatly determine the number of people you are going to get to be able to play. You'll want to base it in your time zone, as the organizer so that *you* can stay on top of it. Don't half way commit to this. Get people signed up, get their xfire, lock in a date and bug the living shit out of them every day for 3-5 days before the event goes down.

GL.
CHUY HAS SPOKEN!
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity

voodoosniper7 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

GL.
CHUY HAS SPOKEN!
ALL BOW TO TEH MIGHTY CHUY
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
leet.

Count me in, start a list.

I would suggest...

Division | Forum name | in-game name | xfire

And use the table code

Oh, and I would say anyone registered on the forums can play, but if we start getting too many people go down to the regulars?
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710
zomg im in, the tb2 froums are the funnies, and by funnies i mean 80% of the retards are there. aka i go there lurk around threads and laugh at the stupid heads. <3
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

leet.

I would suggest...

And use the table code

Oh, and I would say anyone registered on the forums can play, but if we start getting too many people go down to the regulars?
Or we could just get a variety of people by looking at the stats, kinda like cutting people for a team.  A popularity contest would be no fun for the people that don't speak up that much, kinda like me.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312

specops10-4 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

leet.

I would suggest...

And use the table code

Or we could just get a variety of people by looking at the stats, kinda like cutting people for a team.  A popularity contest would be no fun for the people that don't speak up that much, kinda like me.
try out session?!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I would play, but no way am i putting on BF2S tags
Plus, this would only get in the way of me owning in CAL in my RoFLCoPta.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

teamorange wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

leet.

I would suggest...

And use the table code

try out session?!
lolz maybe we should ask all the guys organizing this (im trying to help gotta wait on orders though =P)

BTW take a look at TBF2.com forums about this. Its so fucking hilariousa AHAHAHAAH!!!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
I ha3t them.

I used to frequent that forum too.
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC
there fixin to get raped, they are not very competitive, and say anyone can play including PFCs that don't know what an unlock is, talking about switching people out so everyone gets a turn wtf. yay i wanna play on a team with 9 of 16 people under 10k pts that sounds like a blast, getting raped at my main for the entire round, and then get cut out for some fucking noob sargeant the next round so he gets a turn. what the fuck!!!
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

SyDuS wrote:

there fixin to get raped, they are not very competitive, and say anyone can play including PFCs that don't know what an unlock is, talking about switching people out so everyone gets a turn wtf. yay i wanna play on a team with 9 of 16 people under 10k pts that sounds like a blast, getting raped at my main for the entire round, and then get cut out for some fucking noob sargeant the next round so he gets a turn. what the fuck!!!
lol ur the one i was laughing at on teh forums
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

lol ur the one i was laughing at on teh RL
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

SyDuS wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

it was just what u said about us laughing at TBF2 didnt mean anything bad by it
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

it was just what u said about us laughing at TBF2 didnt mean anything bad by it
Np. i was gonna help on their team, i am kinda in between both forums, those to answer Qs and here to read some good flameage, but the way they have things set up if the match goes through they are lookin to get a poundin, they had a poll on G36e or L85 as to what unlock aside from stock, and 46 of 66 people picked G36e lol, how can you not call them noobs for that, if it was a no unlock match they would be clueless.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6543|Winterpeg, Canada
I need something to do besides studying, count me in.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6471|New York
Count me in
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
This is just rape. How about they just give up now?
Jello.01
+46|6610|DFW, Texas
I want in
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

Perhaps a match should be played in each of the large continents with servers (America, Europe and Australia). 

I know they would be able to show from EU and the US, but I aint to sure about AU...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

You know you can add me to the list and your XFIRE if you want to keep me posted or get a taste at my skizillez.

And btw, what ever happened to the D&ST vs Junk Drawer battle? I thought that was going to happen 2 weeks or so ago  

Yes, the TBF2 forums aren't very much excited about this Here is a transcript:

TotalBF2 Cry babies wrote:

Re: TBF2 Ownage Returns
well their forum is very competitive, and they plan on completely decimating us, most of the people on their site play to win, which is what BF2 is supposed to be about, whoever says this is supposed to be a casual fun match try reading their post on this, i would like to play to the best of my ability to show them we are not a bunch of rollovers but that is impossible when they bring 16 of their best to 3 of our best along with 13 various sargeants that have no clue on our team, while they proceed to baserape us for 290 of the 300 tickets remaining.
Disclaimer: (In a very fast incomprehensible voice) All text hearen is stated as true but quotations have been altered for effect. No claim to being truthful by said poster Im_Dooomed to be true is true. True as in a fact. Alternatively, not False. All apologies to the family of TBF2 will be handed out forthright.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard