DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6499
yeah you certainly earned... a reset that is.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6222

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

yeah you certainly earned... a reset that is.
LOL. Kid I still have my account...

I tell you what... Stop riding my dick for a change.. Your a loser that cant handle the truth. If you are going to continue your little gay posting fiasco, lets do a 1 vs 1 challenge to close the deal.. What do you say ?

Last edited by Unreal_Insanity (2007-07-10 14:15:45)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6648|Reisterstown, MD

With all the flaming, how is this not closed?
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6222

killer21 wrote:

With all the flaming, how is this not closed?
If you look back, youll see 2 idiots ruining the thread. *cough cough* DMT and morph.shot *cough cough*
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6653

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Divine.....Lol... You are so full of yourself. Everyone here knows it. But when you get pwned you hate to admit it. Its like that post you made a few days ago. "I know I made 20k-30k in the last few days......".I couldnt laugh any harder when I saw that!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
Wait!

He has "1337" hours with the rifle!

He's the fucking man!
A nublet that loves to get attention....PAthetic!!

oh wait.......My post is going to get erased!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROFL...Little dude seriously.....Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the same thing you told me. ROFL
Fucking idiot.

I was talking about Divine, not you.

I like him more.

Edit: My name is MorbiD.ShoT so get it fucking right you prick.

Edit 2: You're still a fucking idiot.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-07-11 00:11:00)

XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6195
on those karkand servers 32 player map 50+ players i always get gold xD

But...at those people with 1000+ gold....they mostly play short rounds so then its not hard at all ofc
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6205|San Antonio, Texas
Been playing 96 days and 13+ hours. I only have 3 gold medals, my latest on 7/7/07 (Twilight Zone much?). I usually play casually, not aiming to be the best, but I do feel great when making the first or even the top three players will please me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard