venom6
Since day One.
+247|6589|Hungary
101 only as im not a medic whore as most played kit. Engineer or Anti Tank the first two most played and those are no point magnets like the medic kit. Anyway since the stats are fucked i earned other 2 gold medals what i still did not recived...it should be 103.
And i rarly earn a gold.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6173
I just play to have fun.  Most of the time this means my gunner (in the chopper) takes gold instead of me.  Sometimes it means I sit on a TOW on sharqi and try to hit snipers just for shits and giggles.  Most of the people in this thread who have a huge amount of golds are Karkand whores.  If you want to get tonnes of gold, just play IO karkand.  It amazes me to see that some people have something like 2500 hours combined on two accounts and 90% of it is Karkand.  I mean, Christ, I want to stab out my own eyes after more than two consecutive maps of Karkand and yet some people play it constantly and are immensely proud of their achievements (which basically amount to learning one map inside out and point-whoring like crazy).  DMT talks about himself as if he's a deity, but he probably made a fair old slice of his points skill-hilling (aka raping the USMC spawn on Karkand).  If you want to go all out and get the points then knock yourself out, but spare us the hyperbole and lectures about how yours is the 'definitive' account.  My friends and I were using that spawn-raping tactic years ago, but we know it's A: funny B: cheap C: boring after 20 minutes D: certainly nothing to be proud of.  I bet you'd have some choice words for a plane whore who obtained their stats through raping the carrier in a J-10.  The skill hill is just the infantry equivalent.

Carry on with the auto-fellatio

Last edited by Arnie_Ze_Austrian (2007-07-09 04:40:09)

Oronisi
+4|6475

Cbass wrote:

Having alot of gold medals doesn't exactly measure skill dude, it measures whoever can revive whore the most

For the record, i have 308 gold
Eh, medic whoring is a skill too!  But what you didn't mention is that they type and size of the server largely determines your medal ratio.  If you are on a 16 person server, you are only competing against 15 others max for a gold, while if you play on 64 person servers, you are competing vs a whole lot more for that same medal.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6473

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

I just play to have fun.  Most of the time this means my gunner (in the chopper) takes gold instead of me.  Sometimes it means I sit on a TOW on sharqi and try to hit snipers just for shits and giggles.  Most of the people in this thread who have a huge amount of golds are Karkand whores.  If you want to get tonnes of gold, just play IO karkand.  It amazes me to see that some people have something like 2500 hours combined on two accounts and 90% of it is Karkand.  I mean, Christ, I want to stab out my own eyes after more than two consecutive maps of Karkand and yet some people play it constantly and are immensely proud of their achievements (which basically amount to learning one map inside out and point-whoring like crazy).  DMT talks about himself as if he's a deity, but he probably made a fair old slice of his points skill-hilling (aka raping the USMC spawn on Karkand).  If you want to go all out and get the points then knock yourself out, but spare us the hyperbole and lectures about how yours is the 'definitive' account.  My friends and I were using that spawn-raping tactic years ago, but we know it's A: funny B: cheap C: boring after 20 minutes D: certainly nothing to be proud of.  I bet you'd have some choice words for a plane whore who obtained their stats through raping the carrier in a J-10.  The skill hill is just the infantry equivalent.

First of all, raping the uncap from the hill is called "divining", secondly I am proud of it since I was literally one of the first people to use the tactics within days of the game being released. For the first month or so nobody knew how to even climb that hill... until they squadded up with me of course. I am the original infantry only account.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-09 13:26:45)

OaK*90
Banned
+2|6169

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

I am the original i have no life and played karkand for 10 days straight upon release.
Gunner978
+7|6308|USA

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

First of all, raping the hill from the uncap is called "divining", secondly I am proud of it since I was literally one of the first people to use the tactics within days of the game being released. For the first month or so nobody knew how to even climb that hill... until they squadded up with me of course. I am the original infantry only account.
I give you major props.. BUT.. i would love to see you and Unreal 1vs1.. See who has the better tactics and who can come out on top.
McCullough
+7|6869
Yar...56 gold pieces i have.
TravisC555
+118|6250|Cox Convention Center, OK
39 Gold Stars in 1399 hours of BF2
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6777|Mexico City

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

^^^^ I always strive for the gold medal every round I play. Not only am I always challenging myself but making myself a better player by striving for the best in online gaming.

I know alot of people can careless about gold medals, however it does tell you how good you are!! Another reason alot of people dont care is cause they are just chillin and having a good time in which I do from time to time.

I just want to hear the community opinion on this topic!!

I currently have 1575 on SSgt_Diaz account and 1909 on my Unreal_Insanity account!!
considering you only play karkand as a medic, you own us all an apologie....
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6777|Mexico City

NiMee wrote:

With the same mentality as you, Unreal.....i always strive to get gold medal for every freaking roun i play....Currently under 870 hrs, i got 1023 gold....hopefully i can beat u on that....Though i know its damn diffcult to be even near your medals, but its worth a try....I dun play karkand much but warlord instead. I do admit whenever i play karkand, i find it easier than any other maps i played.
But Unreal_insanity, u r one of the best players around here and i hope i have a chance to learn from you.
i find really pathetic the ass-kissers.
is just a game.
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6223|Your moms privates
i avg at least 3 an hour 5 an hour on a good day
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6494|meh-land
No idea how many i have, but it makes no difference because I know i'm better than anyone else, and a gold star just means i got more points than everyone else...
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6196

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

^^^^ I always strive for the gold medal every round I play. Not only am I always challenging myself but making myself a better player by striving for the best in online gaming.

I know alot of people can careless about gold medals, however it does tell you how good you are!! Another reason alot of people dont care is cause they are just chillin and having a good time in which I do from time to time.

I just want to hear the community opinion on this topic!!

I currently have 1575 on SSgt_Diaz account and 1909 on my Unreal_Insanity account!!
considering you only play karkand as a medic, you own us all an apologie....
Actually I play Dragon Valley and Strike at karkand too much. I dont owe you shit!!!
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6196

Gunner978 wrote:

Arnie_Ze_Austrian wrote:

First of all, raping the hill from the uncap is called "divining", secondly I am proud of it since I was literally one of the first people to use the tactics within days of the game being released. For the first month or so nobody knew how to even climb that hill... until they squadded up with me of course. I am the original infantry only account.
I give you major props.. BUT.. i would love to see you and Unreal 1vs1.. See who has the better tactics and who can come out on top.
We all know know whos going to win... ROFL. I already done so and got him pretty upset before.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6622|Reisterstown, MD

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

We all know know whos going to win... ROFL. I already done so and got him pretty upset before.
So, why did you get reset? 
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6568|Chicago
I have 46.

I'm constantly trying my best, not only at BF2, but any game (or other activity, for that matter), but if I don't get 1st place, I don't cry about it. Just take the wins with the losses, the good with the bad, the salt with the pepper. That's how life works.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6196

killer21 wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

So, why did you get reset? 
Go do a quick search. Already said it like 10 times.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6196

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

NiMee wrote:

With the same mentality as you, Unreal.....i always strive to get gold medal for every freaking roun i play....Currently under 870 hrs, i got 1023 gold....hopefully i can beat u on that....Though i know its damn diffcult to be even near your medals, but its worth a try....I dun play karkand much but warlord instead. I do admit whenever i play karkand, i find it easier than any other maps i played.
But Unreal_insanity, u r one of the best players around here and i hope i have a chance to learn from you.
i find really pathetic the ass-kissers.
is just a game.
Its pretty pathetic the player hating skills you have!!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6682|United States
I have 536 gold medals
BallisticallyYours
+23|6662|Chicago, IL
When I first started playing it was all about medals and badges sure, but as a team player I matured to fit the role needed by my team at the time. Medic, SF, Sniper, Engi... etc.  Unfortunately choosing to fit a role as its needed will not always grant you the medals everytime but is satisfying just the same when ppl on your team acknowledge it.  For me now its about the ppl I play next to at the time, if its meant to be medals will come.  Win the round and take care of the squad come first for me. Corney maybe... at least its dependable.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6568
I used to strive for gold medals, but now i concentate on having fun.  It's hard to get golds playing sniper and piloting choppers. 

It's also real easy getting 1000s of golds playing Karkand for 1000s of hours.

I have 710 BTW, with about 30 missing from the blackout
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6558|Belgium

depends on commander. He often gets it.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6473

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

No sry, we rarely had any true 1v1 moments, and the ones we've had I won. The time that your mentioning here was when you opened your mouth about how much you owned me after you and three of your other clanmates stacked teams as you always do one karkand server. Its really not that hard to rack up gold medals when you never play without skilled medics in your squad and stack the teams. Looking at my win loss ratio you'll notice I barely win more than I lose, but my medal count is still high because I usually play on the weaker team and strive to make a comeback. To call me a weaker player when you can't stay 5 minutes in a server without all your butt buddies on your ass reviving you just confirms what I've always thought about you; a coward at heart. For every time you think you owned me that round, remember how many of your squad mates I killed and how many times they had to be revived. If you still think you're better you are welcome to come to one of my regular servers without your internet friends and settle this on more or less even ground.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6622|Reisterstown, MD

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Go do a quick search. Already said it like 10 times.
No thanks.  It isn't that important to me.  Was just wondering what excuse you used.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6196

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

No sry, we rarely had any true 1v1 moments, and the ones we've had I won. The time that your mentioning here was when you opened your mouth about how much you owned me after you and three of your other clanmates stacked teams as you always do one karkand server. Its really not that hard to rack up gold medals when you never play without skilled medics in your squad and stack the teams. Looking at my win loss ratio you'll notice I barely win more than I lose, but my medal count is still high because I usually play on the weaker team and strive to make a comeback. To call me a weaker player when you can't stay 5 minutes in a server without all your butt buddies on your ass reviving you just confirms what I've always thought about you; a coward at heart. For every time you think you owned me that round, remember how many of your squad mates I killed and how many times they had to be revived. If you still think you're better you are welcome to come to one of my regular servers without your internet friends and settle this on more or less even ground.
I owned you yesterday on multiple occasion in the TA server. You quit on the second round as I was raping main spawn and you couldnt do anything. You waited till the round ended and you rejoined to server. I hate to tell you this, but you talk alot of cockyness here and when it comes to admitting I owned you in multiple occassions you disagree.

I remember you getting real upset with me and calling me a hacker a while back, and started to mention pickle power as If I knew the guy. You take this game extremely serious and need to learn how to lose. IF you take it serious I hardly doubt I believe any of the stories you provide on these forums.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard