Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/58ef87e1c9c3cd74de315542f3a7c90eab635c4c.jpg
lawl I'm too good for this game.
lol @ earth

and for statistical reasons, i used to hack. used nametags.
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
Used to... sure...
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

lynxlyran wrote:

What do you get when you add a very highly skilled pilot and a cheat that lets him kill from beyond fog range and the ability to see where everyone is no matter where they are on a map?

This guy:
http://bf2s.com/player/43395171/

For those of you who claim they have never seen a cheater, just watch this jet whore in 3rd person for a round. You'll know.
lol I seriously did think that guy hacked... hrmmm maybe he does? lolz
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

Noobeater wrote:

to be honest i rarely see hackers in fact i've not seen a single person i could actually acuse of hacking, i think it just depends on the server more than anything as to how many hackers you may find.
I don't THINK I see a LOT of hackers.  There are plenty of people out there with "questionable game play" but it's really hard to label someone without definitive proof.

I've caught plenty of wall "glitchers" and I think that's the most prevalent problem in BF2. 

Stat padding can be a very fine line.  When playing Support have you noticed that if a team-mate is "Critically injured" you can still get an ammo giving point off them if they need at least one magazine/grenade etc?  Is that padding or just getting him ready in case he's revived?

Anyway, I haven't seen the stats and I don't know how many people are paying for cheats, but I think Glitchers are more prevalent and a bigger problem.  Maybe I'm just naive' ?
nexONE
+0|6202

Afrika_18 wrote:

Presently, I don't hack.  But how many bf2 players do?  I'm under the impression that most people are hacking and am no considering getting a hack myself so I can at least have a chance.  Does anyone have a link to stats on this (if any)?  I know that sales of BF2 Haks at &*^%%$.com are astronomical, so I know that there are tons of hackers.
u probably just play like shit. (i suppose, i may be wrong) i never think one of ma enemies is hackin. im superior to the most ppl im facin then there are execptions.
the lucky b*tchez and the ones that are really good (might be some hackers too)
but ppl that call all those they get pwned from cheaters are just cheap muhf*kkers.. aint said i think ur one of these.

edit: its hard fo me to believe there are hacker sites that SELL bf2 hacks. its even harder to imagine ppl so cheap theyve got to buy them. playin fps etc. cheatin - whats that? they are stuck on the wrong hobbies i suppose. but anyway im quite interested in seein one of those curious sites. tough ill never ever fukkin cheat

Last edited by nexONE (2007-06-12 06:06:46)

Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

nexONE wrote:

Afrika_18 wrote:

Presently, I don't hack.  But how many bf2 players do?  I'm under the impression that most people are hacking and am no considering getting a hack myself so I can at least have a chance.  Does anyone have a link to stats on this (if any)?  I know that sales of BF2 Haks at &*^%%$.com are astronomical, so I know that there are tons of hackers.
u probably just play like shit. (i suppose, i may be wrong) i never think one of ma enemies is hackin. im superior to the most ppl im facin then there are execptions.
the lucky b*tchez and the ones that are really good (might be some hackers too)
but ppl that call all those they get pwned from cheaters are just cheap muhf*kkers.. aint said i think ur one of these.

edit: its hard fo me to believe there are hacker sites that SELL bf2 hacks. its even harder to imagine ppl so cheap theyve got to buy them. playin fps etc. cheatin - whats that? they are stuck on the wrong hobbies i suppose. but anyway im quite interested in seein one of those curious sites. tough ill never ever fukkin cheat
Youtube is your friend, MSX and T2X/187ci are your enemy. (worse hacks ever)

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-06-12 06:09:42)

Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

I was using another nametag/commander/minimap hack without PBSS cleaning. You dont see my crosshair and boundingbox hacks that come with my aimbot do you? I honestly was expecting a PBSS of me with 50 nametags on the screen or something. This just amuses me.
kill yourself - pls
Whiners first.
ShiftyMoves
+0|6240

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I was using another nametag/commander/minimap hack without PBSS cleaning. You dont see my crosshair and boundingbox hacks that come with my aimbot do you? I honestly was expecting a PBSS of me with 50 nametags on the screen or something. This just amuses me.
kill yourself - pls
Whiners first.
You'll get SICK of getting reset too, YOU PUSSY...Then maybe it will stop a cheating pussy like YOU from playing...

I smell 'Global Hardware Ban'
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

ShiftyMoves wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

kill yourself - pls
Whiners first.
You'll get SICK of getting reset too, YOU PUSSY...Then maybe it will stop a cheating pussy like YOU from playing...

I smell 'Global Hardware Ban'
ROFL! Only one account of mine was reset for padding. I dont give 2 shits about stats or resets and I will never get a GUID or hardware ban. I dont even play BF2 much because its boring, but ill play anyday to piss you off. Keep the flames coming, I enjoy it.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-06-12 06:38:15)

Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

Afrika_18 wrote:

Yessss It's not you that can't play, or that you can't hit stuff, or you can't dodge stuff..

The rest of the world and known universe has Hacks just to ruin your gaming experience, we have global alarm systems to know when you're on so all the hacks turn on instantly, just to ruin your day.

Thats not an inaccurate assessment.. is it?

Sorry but hack accusations belong in CS

Last edited by Fenix14 (2007-06-12 06:41:17)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
Pb only gives hardware bans for screwing with PB on your comp.  Screenshots blockers, for example, get you a global hardware ban.  Regular hacks only get you a gui ban
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6316
im going to tell you how it is you damn noobs of this tread...

I have seen every damn hack there is in Bf2.. and the list keeps on growing just as fast as the ego's of those who play bf2.

Do your research you morons, Godjoey and teamgod.net invented the most deadliest hacks there is in bf2, and if you dont know who they are , do your homework. in the early days of Bf2, there were hacks but to find them is like finding a needle in a haystack. last year GODJOEY started putting videos in youtube.com and other main websites.... peoople including myself were upset.

some people claim that they are not that many hackers out there. You are dead wrong in that presumtion you noobs.. they are just hiding, instead of playing Bf2 24/7 with haxs, they play once and a while to avoid being detected and reported. there are more hackers out there , there just smarter than you by making their gameplay less suspicious...

people who hack in Bf2, or in that hackfest of a game called CS:Source are the biggest idiots of all. they hack not because they have no skill or wanting of an easy kill, they do their deeds because Neither PB or the servers that they play in cant control it. DICE made 2142 with that knife/nametag collecting aspect of the game so the can reduce the number of knife/ pistol servers which is a violation of TOA.

in summery. people hack in CS, 2142 and Bf2 games because they can get away with it. EA cants stop or reduce it, adminstrators can ban a certain amount of people , DICE dont care, people dont care.

One thing i know that Blizzard does better than any gamedesigning company...... HARDWARE BAN ON HACKERS CAUGHT OR SUSPECTED OF HACKING.. Blizzard have not only the power but the security measures to ban several thousand people around the world..... Blizzard has world class programers in their checkbook.  Why do you suspect almost no one cheats in blizzard games or exploits or hacks....they did their homework, EA/DICE did not..
DuMa Sir
+0|6195
You sound slightly retarted
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

thebestshooter wrote:

Do your research you morons, Godjoey and teamgod.net invented the most deadliest hacks there is in bf2, and if you dont know who they are , do your homework. in the early days of Bf2, there were hacks but to find them is like finding a needle in a haystack. last year GODJOEY started putting videos in youtube.com and other main websites.... peoople including myself were upset.
That wasnt a hack. It was a singleplayer mod.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

thebestshooter wrote:

I have seen every damn hack there is in Bf2.. and the list keeps on growing just as fast as the ego's of those who play bf2.

some people claim that they are not that many hackers out there. You are dead wrong in that presumtion you noobs.. they are just hiding, instead of playing Bf2 24/7 with haxs, they play once and a while to avoid being detected and reported. there are more hackers out there , there just smarter than you by making their gameplay less suspicious...

people who hack in Bf2, or in that hackfest of a game called CS:Source are the biggest idiots of all. they hack not because they have no skill or wanting of an easy kill, they do their deeds because Neither PB or the servers that they play in cant control it. DICE made 2142 with that knife/nametag collecting aspect of the game so the can reduce the number of knife/ pistol servers which is a violation of TOA.

in summery. people hack in CS, 2142 and Bf2 games because they can get away with it. EA cants stop or reduce it, adminstrators can ban a certain amount of people , DICE dont care, people dont care.

One thing i know that Blizzard does better than any gamedesigning company...... HARDWARE BAN ON HACKERS CAUGHT OR SUSPECTED OF HACKING.. Blizzard have not only the power but the security measures to ban several thousand people around the world..... Blizzard has world class programers in their checkbook.  Why do you suspect almost no one cheats in blizzard games or exploits or hacks....they did their homework, EA/DICE did not..
Ohmygod it's nemesis dragonclaw, but stupider.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Jameseyy wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

Ohmygod it's nemesis dragonclaw, but stupider.
Hundreds hack in Blizzard games. I mean until recently Blizz would reset everyone in Diablo 2 as it was the only that they could deal with the thousands of items that were duplicated from a hack or glitch or whatever.
wachtler83
+22|6587|Columbus,Ohio

thebestshooter wrote:

Do your research you morons, Godjoey and teamgod.net invented the most deadliest hacks there is in bf2, and if you dont know who they are , do your homework. in the early days of Bf2, there were hacks but to find them is like finding a needle in a haystack. last year GODJOEY started putting videos in youtube.com and other main websites.... people including myself were upset.
lmfao you thought that was real. if it was real where was the wtf or any text in game wow some people are gullible
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
PB can't do hardware bans on regular hackers because EA won't let them.  Its as simple as that
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Twist wrote:

Hackers do NOT cheat (well, presumably some do, but as a rule hackers aren't cheaters), and cheaters do not hack ! Hackers hack, and cheaters cheat ! Get it straight please !
Definition of the word cheat: Gain an unfair advantage over your opponent(s) (My word book)

(Intransitive) To violate rules in order to gain advantage from a situation. (Wiktionary)

So, cheaters may not hack, but hackers most certainly cheat.

Adding to the topic:

Hackers in BF2 are QUITE usual, not as near as CSS where approx. 2/3 of the players use somekind of hack, but in BF2 I'd say about 10-15% of the players hack. Sites like OneEightSeven dot see eye have several hundred thousands of members. And hacking is really low. You really shouldn't start doing it. Cheating is justr admitting to yourself that yourself that you can't play the game.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

thebestshooter wrote:

Blizzard Entertainment, inc. has spoken! Halleluja!

Seriously, try getting new WoW players somewhere else...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Barrakuda777
+86|6738|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

thebestshooter wrote:

..... HARDWARE BAN ON HACKERS CAUGHT OR SUSPECTED OF HACKING..
So Ban everyone suspected of hacking? - your an idiot...

That statement is so retarded I don't even know where to begin insulting your intelligence...
The_Engrish_Patient
+0|6171
I don't think there's more cheats in CS.  There's probably around the same amount of lamers in BF2 as it is in CS.  Just that it's easier to catch lamers in CS since you get to spec them when you're dead and it's generally less chaotic in CS.  For instance, if someone has wall hack in BF2, and he only decides to spam through a fence to get assists dmg instead of full out killing you,  how the hell would you know about it?  Especially if you're getting shot also by a legit player and it's on a 64 man server with shit blow up around you.
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida
The difference between hacks for BF2 and CS is simple. You cant get free undetected hacks for BF2 but you can for CS.
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine
There are many people I've seen playing lately that clearly have aimbots.

You don't need anti-cheat to pick up if somebody is using an aimbot. It's so obvious it's scary, so don't just say "oh they're better than you.

When 5 people run out in a street and a guy pops out from behind a building and unloads an SVD as fast as he can and all of a sudden those 5 people are dead, that's called cheating. I've seen this probably 3 or 4 times on different servers within this month. Not good.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
A lot of people are just skilled from playing so much, but yes, the frequency of running into a cheater has increased. You'll know for sure when jeeps start raining from the sky. At least it's not as bad as CS:S where it's hard to find a server where someone isn't cheating.

No, most people do not hack though.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2007-06-12 16:31:01)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

CrazeD wrote:

There are many people I've seen playing lately that clearly have aimbots.
I don't know where you're playing but I very rarely see anyone with an aim that's good enough to be classed as aimbot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard