Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6203|Winland

Hello. Show the world how worn-out your keyboard/mouse has became after all those hours of gaming (Pictures, please)

I'll start off by showing off my year-old MX518... It has helped me through 700 of my BF2 hours, and the Half-Life series about 7 times (I'm a HUGE Half-Life fan, and I'm serious with the 7 times)

https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/991/img1783vk2.jpg

The Logitech logo and text were black when I bought it... I love this mouse!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-06-09 18:28:50)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hello. Show the world how worn-out your keyboard/mouse has became after all those hours of gaming  

I'll start off by showing off my year-old MX518... It has helped me through 700 of my BF2 hours, and the Half-Life series about 7 times (I'm a HUGE Half-Life fan, and I'm serious with the 7 times)

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/991/img1783vk2.jpg

My MX518 is more worn out than your MX518
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hello. Show the world how worn-out your keyboard/mouse has became after all those hours of gaming  

My MX518 is more worn out than your MX518
Prove it! I think it's impossible!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada
I have that exact same mouse!!!1111!! Too bad I don't have a camera D:. Well, it's not as worn out as yours.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
my generic wireless Logitech mouse's logo is almost completely gone, but my G15 Keyboard is running strong

Although, it's kinda dusty and has shit in it. Blech.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)
I have a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer that is like over 5-6years old - compared to your logitech it looks brand-new.

Microsoft build quality FTW!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-06-09 18:08:38)

Riddick51PB
+21|6514|Lincoln.ne.us
i'm still using my LT MX500 mouse, which was introduced in September of 2002.

Since June of 2005, i have racked over 2,500 hours of gaming:
1,300hrs cs 1.6
600hrs bf2142
600hrs bf2

probly 5,000 hours of gaming on my LT MX500 since fall/2002.

i use xfire and track my monthly totals of hours for each game.  gives me quarterly, semi-annually, and annual hours for ea. game i play.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6589|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hello. Show the world how worn-out your keyboard/mouse has became after all those hours of gaming (Pictures, please)

Pretty much looks like my MX518.
link52787
+29|6527
My MX518 is starting to look like yours Freezer. 

My MX510 is pretty worn out, the bottom is pretty fuzzy and scratched in some places.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6625|Medford, WI
I have that mouse, and mine too is completely worn, but man do I love that mouse.
Maj.Do
+85|6758|good old CA
danng that looks worn down.  Ill get pictures of my copperhead and dell quiet key tomorrow.  My dell quiet key has soo much grease on the wasd area.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
I'm sorry, but it is worn out.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6203|Winland

leetkyle wrote:

I'm sorry, but it is worn out.
I know..... Didn't bother to change the title.... You get the point ;P
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6396

I have a logitech MX 3000 and it's new.  My old keyboard wasn't at all worn out either.  Gee you guys should play less .
CrazeD
+368|6679|Maine
My G5 is almost a year old and the only thing that is worn is the braided nylon sleeve around the cord is frayed from rubbing on my keyboard tray, and the sliders on the bottom are starting to wear out.

My Saitek Eclipse still looks new (got it on Christmas).
LT.Victim
+1,175|6568|British Columbia, Canada
Nothing on my rig is worn out, I've had my mouse for almost a year and a half..

I did fuck up my old joystick pretty bad though, and a old headset.

My keyboard also looks brand new (I have a G15)

I've since got a new joystick and really haven't flown jets at all.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6241|United Kingdom
lol^ sounds like something i'd do Lt. :p
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6626|Mhz

No-one's is more 'worn out', than my old Copperhead lol.

Pictured next to my new one which I've promised myself I wont beat up this time

https://www.freewebs.com/theeternalpessimist/Picture%2829%29.jpg
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6529|Little blue planet, milky way
Oh whiners.. your mice are at least still black in general color. I have a few that are turning... well... Brownish would be describe it I suppose. One of my MX518's turned halfway to goo before I replaced it.

But the real kicker is my 1984 IBM AT PS/2 keyboard.... It's a live and kicking after 23 years of service, but they keys have taken a beating by now, thank god I have spares of this clicky.
Maj.Do
+85|6758|good old CA
pic????^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard