~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6623
If you have Oblivion for the PC, you can use console commands to do some pretty funny shit. I placed 25 adoring fans, used the God Mode command, locked the room I was in with the Lock command, then used a Finger of the Mountain that costs like 11k manna lol. They bodies and items fly everywhere.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6653|Adelaide, South Australia

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

If you have Oblivion for the PC, you can use console commands to do some pretty funny shit. I placed 25 adoring fans, used the God Mode command, locked the room I was in with the Lock command, then used a Finger of the Mountain that costs like 11k manna lol. They bodies and items fly everywhere.
I dare you to summon and fight yourself.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6670|Chicago

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

...but who wins?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

RedTwizzler wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

...but who wins?
You do of course, buts that's the fun of it

I did it, and found out I'm a pansy. It actually takes me longer to kill trolls than it took to kill me.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6798|NT, like Mick Dundee

When I'm bored with the pc...

I turn it off and go outside and do something...

Like pk or jogging or weights... Or go hang with mates...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6872|Toronto | Canada

GR34 wrote:

I just run through the woods I found two churches and like 10 villages One of the villages I got to help build and a house for free!
where was that?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6905|PNW

Uninstall.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6459|England
I heard that there is a village where everyone is invisible, including their pets, as some sort of curse. If i could find that i would go there, and let it mess with my mind.
jsnipy
+3,276|6656|...

Flecco wrote:

Or go hang with mates...
Thoruz
+42|6459|Germany

ShadowStalker_fx wrote:

I heard that there is a village where everyone is invisible, including their pets, as some sort of curse. If i could find that i would go there, and let it mess with my mind.
north of imperial city just follow the road around lake rumare
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6622|Kamloops, BC Canada
Go into every building in the city and steal EVERYTHING you possibly can.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6628|Sydney, Australia
Guys guys, I have a question. I have a X1400 mobility graphics card in my laptop (kinda like the X1300 but slightly better sounding). Will I be able to get decent framerates out of this game?

Decent as in >24 fps because then my eyes can tell the thing is not a moving image.

Last edited by Vub (2007-06-21 07:56:55)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6601
Wabbajack random things

Sanguine Rose in the middle of town

frenzy a gaurd barracks

steal people's stuff and put it in other containers in their homes

use the floating paint brush glitch to climb out of cities.
GR34
+215|6678|ALBERTA> CANADA

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

HOW???

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Wabbajack random things

Sanguine Rose in the middle of town

frenzy a gaurd barracks

steal people's stuff and put it in other containers in their homes

use the floating paint brush glitch to climb out of cities.
HOW???

Last edited by GR34 (2007-06-21 18:02:50)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

GR34 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

HOW???
SAVE YOUR GAME, AND MAKE A BACKUP OF IT!

Now:

Go into 3rd person, Console, select yourself, type in: createfullactorcopy. Then hit your clone with something weak a few times and let the battle begin!

Once the fight is over, go back to the save from before you summoned yourself, or else you'll be kicked out of all your guilds.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6597|Tyne & Wear, England
Grrrr, am I the only fool with this on PS3, no mods / expansions for me, and I am nearly finished.  I guess when I am done I will just massacre everyone in the game.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Grrrr, am I the only fool with this on PS3, no mods / expansions for me, and I am nearly finished.  I guess when I am done I will just massacre everyone in the game.
Quite possibly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard