Hyper_Dude
+5|6826|United Knigdom
I've just visited Planetbattlefield, and they have a link to an article about Robin Williams, playing Battlefield 2!

Below is a link to the article about him mentioning he plays as a sniper. Now we just have to track him down!
http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000183072155

Just imagine him on your team using VOIP, that'll be a laugh!
ronin1942
+-1|6846
cool
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6850|-
Haha, that's awesome.
Colonel Curly
+0|6737
WAHH!!! Find out his player nick already!
Then I officially say I fragged a movie star
section9
+9|6850|USA
That's so anyone know his IGN ? I wanna compare stats....  I wonder what kind of rig he's on.And for all we know we may have already punished him for a tk....lol

Last edited by section9 (2005-12-14 16:08:37)

TC><Injecter
+4|6831|Berlin, Germany
COOOl!
Sand_Shark
+0|6712
That would be a fucking riot playing with him. We just have to find him now.

Last edited by Sand_Shark (2005-12-14 15:52:34)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6746|Malaga, EspaƱa
kinda scary....maybe u bumped up by him with the thought whos that darn annoying sniper up that hill
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6764|Internet!
I wonder how long it takes him to verify his client data.

He's probably one of those insane kamakazi snipers that throw claymores at you.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6795|Jupiter
Lol, i did some reasearch on this and i found about 5 different website saying in quote that he does play BF2 and his favorite class is sniper.. thats grand, but i spent an hour trying to find who his game name is and couldnt find anything..
plastic_budgie
+114|6754|England : East Yorkshire
I bet his got a sh*t hot computer.
Maj.Do
+85|6755|good old CA
hahahaha
Anima05
+1|6763
I saw this person named MrsDoubtfire777 or something like that but im not sure how it was spelled
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6795|Jupiter
OoO yes, i bet he does, and just a suggestion to people, dont go wasting your time looking for his BF2 name, me spend long time looking.
Stunty13
+0|6737
Ya, good luck finding his nick. I spent the entire time from when i read this post to now. It's practically impossible.

But, i can't belive the king of babysitters plays BF2. That's awesome.
Stunty13
+0|6737
About the Msdoubtfire777 thing. I highly doubt it. I saw a guy named "The Terminator 64738" or something. That doesn't mean that it's Arnold Swarzenegger.
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6763
Ohhh man!  That's gonna be funny to hear him/play with him!

If anyone finds his name, and gets shot by him, take a pic, and cherrish it, or vice-versa...
[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6752
Its cool that he is into online games, but seriously people its not that far of a stretch to see why he likes playing sniper class. That dude is big time hairy with a natural Ghillie suit, so playing sniper class was a no brainer.
DaBigDragon
+3|6742|USA
that is awesome!

Last edited by DaBigDragon (2005-12-14 17:53:12)

Flasheart88
+0|6763|Brisbane
Clearly here's the solution - everyone keep forming squads and inviting snipers to join, then talk to them over VOIP. If they reply and sound like Mork from Ork, then you've got him!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6823
Pretty cool!
irenicus999
+0|6745
There is no way in hell he would let anyone figure out his name.  He would be hounded constantly if he did, and he knows it.  Which means he wouldn't ever get on voip with you or give out his name in an interview.  You might as well give up, before you waste any more time.  Robin Williams is a ghost sniper.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6810
He's for shure one of these lone wolf snipers constantly annoying the commander with cries for supply crates ^^
Flasheart88
+0|6763|Brisbane

irenicus999 wrote:

There is no way in hell he would let anyone figure out his name.  He would be hounded constantly if he did, and he knows it.  Which means he wouldn't ever get on voip with you or give out his name in an interview.  You might as well give up, before you waste any more time.  Robin Williams is a ghost sniper.
I believe this post gets today's D'UH! Award.
irenicus999
+0|6745

Flasheart88 wrote:

irenicus999 wrote:

I believe this post gets today's D'UH! Award.
Several posts previous to mine were talking about trying to find his name.  I was pointing out that they will not be able to find it.  There is really no need to be a smartass about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard