Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK
i was just in a NS-2142 server, and out team was getting an hammering, i managed to get a walker, and started to turn the game around, i went from last place to 1st place, not saying i am shit hot or nothing, just lucky as most of the other team wer re-supply, medic or sniper for some reason. ANYWAYS, i was doing really well but in the end took a few shoots of the ROSCH gun, i took the gun and man out and took the flag, i jumped out to repair when all of a sudden some WANKER jumps and sods of in it, i manage to get back in but only in the secondary seat, i shout "JUMP OUT" "BAIL OUT" but he just says nope f-you i was in it 1st, i took the time to explain that i was in it and i was repairing it so that i could continue, still he says f-you i am in it now. SO I TOOK MY TRUSTY PILUM AND KILLED HIM AND THE WALKER, thus getting banned, was i right to be pissed off and to of TKed him, or was he correct that as i got out to repair its anyones walker.. in my eyes it does my fricking swede in when that happens
Buzerk1
+44|6845
You want to keep your toy, stay in your toy... Yes it sucks, but your name is not writen on it. It happens to all of us.

Me, I would have switch to the 2nd position even if I think I'll get more out the Walker then you.

But I have to admit, lately I died for nothing because the driver didn't know the basics and was going around like a chicken with no head. And because of that, I would be less incline to give control back.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6283|Outside your Back window
lmao
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

I steal tanks from the enemy whilst they're repairing, its funny to see the messages come up like 'How did they get our tank?' lol
kn0ckahh
+98|6747|netherlands, sweet lake city
I just make sure I have no one close around me when repairing my vehicle
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6698|London, UK
I don't blame you doing that I am in the walker on my clan server (I aint got admin rights) as engineer I got some corporal in my gunner seat making it impossible for me to switch to air defense to destroy the gunships. I hide somewhere to repair, what does this dude do gets out of the walker gets back in (hes a medic) and I think wait hes making sure no one is around. I get in, spam 'bail out' and what does he do walks around. I am like wtf? GTFO OUT THE WALKER! He says nothing. I start a kickvote on him and after a while he gets out and I run off with the walker
zeidmaan
+234|6423|Vienna

yes its lame and I think I never done I my self, but you should never EVER expect other people to be fair.
Its more your fault tbh

When I played BF2/2142 I always made sure no friendlies are around, and when I jump out to repair I always zoom in my minimap and jump back in as soon as I see a blue dot coming my way. Remember in BF2/2142 your teammates should be your biggest concern  

In case I fail and some one takes it, than I TK them with a smile on my face...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6719|Sweden
Agree with above poster the guy was a prick and you were a lil bit naive it sucks when it happens when yoú´re doing good. Nice you took him down fast though at least a tiny bit satisfaction.

Last edited by madmurre (2007-06-07 22:52:14)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6741|Germany, near Koblenz
Allthough I can understand your anger Rubix-Cubes, I see this different: The vehicles don't belong to a specific player, so they can't be stolen at all. If you want to keep it (or a specific position) stay in it and ask someone else to repair it.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6607|Cheshire. UK
You will always get the odd prick...so much for team work.....mind you I would not have TK'd him ...you lose twice then!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

joker3327 wrote:

You will always get the odd prick...so much for team work.....mind you I would not have TK'd him ...you lose twice then!
true, but the satisfaction i got for the TK was great, even tho i got banned from the server
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6736|Germany

Just be "firendly" and say something like: "oh, thanks for taking my <insert vehicle here> while i was repairing. You are a real good teamplayer."
Then start telling the enemy where he goes to. Believe me or not, that works sometimes, you might get your vehicle back.

In other cases, a short "C4 / RDX AT YOUR TANK!" works too.
Tsavo_Killjoy
+4|6451
The same thing happened to me last weekend. But the funny thing about my situation was it must've been a noob who knew he was a noob. I got in the 2nd position and he couldn't control it at all and said F it, hopped out and switched me seats. It was cool to see someone know their limitations.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6741|Germany, near Koblenz

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

true, but the satisfaction i got for the TK was great, even tho i got banned from the server
Instead of killing him you should have reduced the Walker's health back to the level before your repair. Less negative points for you and nearly the same outcome for him.

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2007-06-08 07:55:45)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

DerGraueWolf wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Instead of killing him you should have reduced the Walker's health back to the level before your repair. Less negative points for you and nearly the same outcome for him.
thats what i was trying to do, but i got underneath and let rip at the vent with my pilum lol
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6186
I know how u feel cubes but the last time my vehicle got stolen i went on a giant knife rampage... and me and moley attacked a flag with our knifes out and then he bunny hopped a like crazy and then stabbed u hahaha and u got very annoyed!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

elite-sniper697 wrote:

I know how u feel cubes but the last time my vehicle got stolen i went on a giant knife rampage... and me and moley attacked a flag with our knifes out and then he bunny hopped a like crazy and then stabbed u hahaha and u got very annoyed!
lmfao yeah i remember that, then he said that he dont bunny hop, and we all gave him shit on ts Very funny
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6186
joker8baller
+68|6675
Just tell the admin. In our server we kick if people still vehicles.
imortal
+240|6673|Austin, TX

bullit wrote:

I don't blame you doing that I am in the walker on my clan server (I aint got admin rights) as engineer I got some corporal in my gunner seat making it impossible for me to switch to air defense to destroy the gunships. I hide somewhere to repair, what does this dude do gets out of the walker gets back in (hes a medic) and I think wait hes making sure no one is around. I get in, spam 'bail out' and what does he do walks around. I am like wtf? GTFO OUT THE WALKER! He says nothing. I start a kickvote on him and after a while he gets out and I run off with the walker
Actually, that is you in the wrong.  You are just upset you don't have a two person vehicle to yourself.  Granted, he shouldn't have tried to take your walker either, but two wrongs doesn't make a right.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6708|Chch, New Zealand
Thats happend to me a few times. I jsut go nutz in the chat channel. Then abuse the player for dieing fast. Saying things like "You stole me walker to get 2 kills and get it blowen up!" ETC Or if im in a shitty mood. I'll tk em. Then get in their sqaud and rip them apart.

After a while they will leave hahaha. But the good thing most of the time. Is i play on the same server most of the time. And a lot of people know me so they jsut give it to me sometimes. Its great
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

NZDeathBoy wrote:

Thats happend to me a few times. I jsut go nutz in the chat channel. Then abuse the player for dieing fast. Saying things like "You stole me walker to get 2 kills and get it blowen up!" ETC Or if im in a shitty mood. I'll tk em. Then get in their sqaud and rip them apart.

After a while they will leave hahaha. But the good thing most of the time. Is i play on the same server most of the time. And a lot of people know me so they jsut give it to me sometimes. Its great
Dont get me wrong, if they are better then me fair enough, but you can just tell, a good player wont steal it from you, and shit one will, its the law lol
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

People that can't handle the vehicles should stay out of it. Some off us are better with the vehicles then the others.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6698|London, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

People that can't handle the vehicles should stay out of it. Some off us are better with the vehicles then the others.
QFT!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6658|Keyboard
https://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/kleenex.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard