KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
What an idiot.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
she's meant to be the 237th concubine in a dirty old sheik's harem... bet that would make her damn happy..
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
wow
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
This is even more sexist than that time *insert funny family guy flashback here*
wachtler83
+22|6587|Columbus,Ohio
they really put that in the paper
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado

wachtler83 wrote:

they really put that in the paper
A school paper.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
i think its supposed to be ironic. the fact that her intelligence is clearly on the floor and she protesting about going to collage
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
yes and girls like that are meant to cook clean and provide beer on request and clear up all the mens mess, but they don't so they can haul ass in a job just like everyone else.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6711|Oklahoma City
Know what scares me the most? STAFF WRITER...
Wow, nice standards there. Maybe spend more time learning, and less time shopping, eating, spending money and getting your nails done...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
I thought all women were like this. When I worked in Chicago I read the Chicago Woman magazine it pretty much was similar to what this broad is saying but not in simple terms. Find a guy with a portfolio, highly educated, etc, etc. The way SOME american women think today, I rather date or marry a third-world chick MSO (My Stupid Opinion)n

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard