Poll

G36E vs. L85A1

L85A1 is better43%43% - 210
G36E is better56%56% - 271
Total: 481
senor_fulff
+25|6776|Yorkshire, UK.
As always though.....

All weapons have drawbacks and bonuses... the person who learns to maximise bonuses and minimize drawbacks will do well at this game... in other words,... all weapons are balanced.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

L85A1

It demonstrates you actually posses the skill to wield a weapon that isn't insta death/
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
G36E = Lame Gun

Last edited by venom6 (2007-06-06 06:11:37)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

L85A1> Everything, its so accurate if you know how to use it, G36E is t3h suX0rz
Am i the only one that cant hit anything with the L85? There must be some hidden sweet spot im missing, cus i have lots of trouble using it.

Meh medic is my least used kit.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6725|Charlie One Alpha

chittydog wrote:

Congratulations, you have won the prize for the official 1,000,000th thread on G36E v L85A1!!!

The only topic that has been opened more times than this is "ZOMG, ITS BEN 4 MINTUES & MY STATS HAvENT UPDATED!!11!1!"
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6331

elite3444 wrote:

Post why u picked ur choice

EDIT: Dont say stuff about M16 AK101/47!!!! just talk about these 2
ANother noob like yourself asking which gun is better, man the Idiots here keep on pouring in the window....

here is my advice my noob little friend: pick a gun and use it , which one you like is up to you.. but why bother with my advice, noobs dont follow orders or request, the just follow their ego/epenis.
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.

thebestshooter wrote:

just follow their ego/epenis.

thebestshooter's Sig wrote:

getting owned by me is not a bad thing, whats even a greater mistake is for you to believe that you can outshoot me."

Last edited by jord (2007-06-06 10:27:29)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
G36E is better simply because its more accurate. I dont like it the most though.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

sars99 wrote:

L85 for the pros

E for the no0bs
they are both for noobs
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6435

mikeyb118 wrote:

G36E makes so many players cry
L85A1 for the scope
G36E for accuracy
Somebody silly said the rate of fire for G36E is the best out of all guns. How can this be when this gun does not have full auto?
LMAO rate of fire isn't determined by whether its full auto or not... but g36e has the highest rate of fire because it spits out those three-round-bursts faster than any gun can shoot bullets consecutively.

L85a1 is much better and has more potential, g36e is ok but its a gun that noobs use.
burningmetal225
+1|6194
g36e
im more comfortable w/ burstfire
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6553|Las Vegas

millhous wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

g36e more accurate while moving crouching or prone
What you been smokin Nub? Get ur E, and my L85 will smoke you!
wachtler is right, you are wrong.  Look at UBAR and see for yourself.
Don't need a UBAR. I have seen it over and over. I guess it's not a black and white kinda thing, lots of variables, depends on who has what in their hands at the time and location.  I will always take the L85 first, and sometimes the 101 for CQB action. I consider the E pretty much just a nub gun.

Last edited by Snipingruven (2007-06-06 15:08:59)

thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6331
do me a favor and close this thread. this type of thread has been pissed on, chewed on, and spat on. use the gun that u like, you noobs got too much wax in ur ears..
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

thebestshooter wrote:

do me a favor and close this thread. this type of thread has been pissed on, chewed on, and spat on. use the gun that u like, you noobs got too much wax in ur ears..
I'ma act as a mediator here.

Yes, this thread has been covered over many times. Yes, these threads degrade into flamefests. However, this doesn't mean that you yourself should join in the flaming. If anything, encourage people to at the least stay on topic. Calling people "noobs" doesn't really help, at all. If anything, you're worsening the flaming by doing so.

And if you want the thread closed so damn badly, push the "Report" button and do it your own damned self.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

L85. Has a scope.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6553|Las Vegas

cowami wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

I'ma act as a mediator here.

Yes, this thread has been covered over many times. Yes, these threads degrade into flamefests. However, this doesn't mean that you yourself should join in the flaming. If anything, encourage people to at the least stay on topic. Calling people "noobs" doesn't really help, at all. If anything, you're worsening the flaming by doing so.

And if you want the thread closed so damn badly, push the "Report" button and do it your own damned self.
PWNED! LOL sorry
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
L85 is theoretically the best assault rifle in the game. If it were allowed in matches, the most talented fpsers would choose this gun simply due to its almost unlimited potential. In a way its like the sniper rifle in UT 99, perfect headshot ability nearly every time IF you know how to keep the deviation down. If you're good enough with this thing, enemies don't get a chance to even fire at you.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-06-06 18:19:44)

Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6242
I like auto weapons the best, when im confined to one flag and stuck and being owned I use the G36E and climb on a roof but other then that l85 is better. L85 is more accurate too. One perfectly lined shot to the head and boom hes dead. Me and divine pwnzer when we use the L85 together lol
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6802|Perth, Western Australia
I refer you to my sig.
psH
Banned
+217|6400|Sydney
L80! i love the scope, perfekt for headshots
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X

jord wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

just follow their ego/epenis.

thebestshooter's Sig wrote:

getting owned by me is not a bad thing, whats even a greater mistake is for you to believe that you can outshoot me."
Owned tbh.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6183
Pp-19
twiistaaa
+87|6685|mexico

iPoon.be wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

L85A1> Everything, its so accurate if you know how to use it, G36E is t3h suX0rz
Am i the only one that cant hit anything with the L85? There must be some hidden sweet spot im missing, cus i have lots of trouble using it.

Meh medic is my least used kit.
i think you cant be to controlling with it. im not a pro but i find that it usually works better when you point and click without thinking as opposed to wasting time and line your shot up. just go with the flow.
Suicidal
+20|6525
Whichever weapon suits the purpose.

If I had to chose one of those then I'd say:

For shorter range stuff and tight maps G36E
For longer range stuff and more open maps L85A1
']['error
Banned
+630|6660|The Netherlands
FFS use the fucking search button for once!

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/stefanvdd/search.gif

There are already 123235 threads about this subject, and all the threads lead to the same result: G36E = noobgun and stockweapons = win.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard