Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Sounds like EF/AF
it feels very much like an AF map, I think an A-10 would do well there (maybe a littlebird too)
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6410|Espoo, Finland
Yay! I won my first round in Tampa.

https://koti.mbnet.fi/ppelaaja/hk/up_screens/screen261.jpg

Teamwork, anyone?

https://koti.mbnet.fi/ppelaaja/hk/up_screens/screen265.jpg
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
WTF?????? a new OFFICIAL map??? Cool!
But wait, is it ranked? They should include it in a patch.... give me some info, plz! I'll karma you...
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK

Nikola Bathory wrote:

WTF?????? a new OFFICIAL map??? Cool!
But wait, is it ranked? They should include it in a patch.... give me some info, plz! I'll karma you...
Read the 13 pages youll find your answer
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6488|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
This new map needs alot of work. A attack chopper would be nice, some more jets and more transport
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Played a few maps with some bf2s'ers and one infamous troll, and ive gotta say, i like this map

Enough tanks
Enough AA cover
Enough Jets
Enough Attack Helos (ie None)
Not enough transport.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
OK, I found the screenshots... And all those Intel ads!!! Come on! ffs! Can I play on this map?? 'cause I have an AMD cpu, maybe EA and Intel will ban me
Chou
+737|6792

fatherted13 wrote:

Played a few maps with some bf2s'ers and one infamous troll
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6249|Lisbon, Portugal
My first round on this map 50 kills 0 deaths ( jet whoring off curse ^^)! i even got my promotion =P

https://img354.imageshack.us/img354/116/bf220070606093522op1.png

Last edited by <^0|7h3-64m3|^0> (2007-06-06 04:05:55)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
I'd like to see less armor spawn at the 'main' bases (Say only 2 tanks each) and more spawn at the white flags.

The 1 plane is fine, the no attack chopper is also fine. But there has to be more transports. Say 3 heavy and 3 light at the 'main' base and at least 2 transports at every other flag (or just make them respawn a lot quicker).
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6447|Australia.
Ohhhh riiiiiiiiight. So this is what all the fuss is about that I've seen on the 2142 News Ticker.

...Just EA trying to keep people interested in Battlefield 2.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6354|Troy, New York
I played 3 rounds, and everytime the USMC captured all of the bases. Any one else think it seems like USMC always wins?
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6249|Lisbon, Portugal
see my screeny? mec won! =P
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6329|105 RVK
Only possible way to get a good score and KD is with jet, high points, cap flags with BH's
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6215
I may not be a hardcore BF2 player, but i really liked the new map.
Barren dessert landscape, loads of tanks, planes buzzing by and no attack choppers to worry about.
One of the better maps if you ask me.
Too bad it was another MEC vs. USA map though.
I would like to see an even bigger map, but sunny as wake, and a huge town smack in the middle.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I
I would like to see an even bigger map, but sunny as wake, and a huge town smack in the middle.
Exactly my thoughts , PLA vs USMC map...

p/s new map is complete shit ,  10x worse then PR 0.6 Kashan Desert ( same idea with tank combat oriented desert loadout map )

Last edited by Longbow (2007-06-06 07:41:21)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6221|Turkey
thats what a totalbf2 guy said:

there wont be any Attack Helo's added, they might put the bombers back in but thats all your going to get  the size of the map might get reduced too

i think:

w/o the attack helo's this map sucks

Last edited by DewilBurak (2007-06-06 07:44:10)

Onidax
+41|6494
I think its good fun, but no attack helo please. And this is coming from a helo whore.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6283
Hey guys can u play this map in offline mode? I'm currently in china so i'm not able to join any of those servers. Just wanna check it out...

Create Local server...Co-Op? Conquest? Or maybe singleplayer map with bots? Please tell me, cause I need hours for the download...
kingofkolt
+17|6225|Boston, MA, USA
I can't believe I'm actually seeing ads in BF2...

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/kingofkolt/Battlefield%202%20Screenshots/screen073.png

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/kingofkolt/Battlefield%202%20Screenshots/screen074.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
Isn't it obvious?

Intel started WWIII, and the ad's are just propaganda for the MEC soldiers and citizens
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6417|Ontario, Canada
Atleast you aren't seeing ads for ghost rider in 2142
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6410|Espoo, Finland

S.Lythberg wrote:

Isn't it obvious?

Intel started WWIII, and the ad's are just propaganda for the MEC soldiers and citizens
Sounds more like USMC business if you believe the map briefing.

As the most direct path for supplies and re-enforcements for both sides this expanse of the Arabian Peninsula has been dubbed Highway Tampa by the US forces.  In order to ensure safe passage of critical new Intel technologies through the supply route the U.S. forces must hold off the encroaching MEC mobile divisions
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6627|Sea to globally-cooled sea
See, you can complain about the ads, but obviously Intel paid to have their ads there, so that you don't have to pay for the map.

stop whining.  sheesh.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

G3|Genius wrote:

See, you can complain about the ads, but obviously Intel paid to have their ads there, so that you don't have to pay for the map.

stop whining.  sheesh.
Exactly, i'd rather have Intel's map than no map at all (but I'm playing on intel hardware anyway, so they didn't need to advertise to me )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard