wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

Ssandstorm you are retarded. you cant shoot, you cant aim, you cant even throw a grenade right. you CAN only clay spamm. you fail at nub tube, at grenade spamming, at sniper camping, svd shooting, using ANY other kit, using a sraw or eryx... you cant even HIT   HS to anybody. you FAIL.

and your stats are horrible. everything i looked its horrible. 

YOU ARE NOTHING without an claymore. PROOVE it wrong, IF you can.

and for all other nubs - Vet/Expert  explosives should be done with C4, coz it takes SKILL to do it. that is why you all are picking the easier way, the claymore way.

Vilham = FAIL.  Bull3t = FAIL.

Jameseyy i send you a PM, with my xfire name, since we got pretty much the same opinions.
Jameseyy is banned so you fail. Cry more please.
hi, miss me?

You're still a noob.
God that was fucking funny! This thread irritates my japs eye I hope it gets closed.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
Ssandstorm fails even at claymore spamming . If I were a complete retard with absolutely no brain I'd still do better ... gheymores for noobs .
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

T.Pike wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

']['error wrote:

damn claymore spammers... like there aren't enough of them out there, you just infected some more fool with the idea that claymorespamming is "skilled" and "cool"....

you're a tool, you really are...
It's no worse than the nade spammers.  Everyone but AT has nades and all they do is throw them like they are going out of style.  Atleast with the Nade Laucher and Claymores have a much more limited rate of use.
Since SSanastorm revived the thread.

DSRTurtle Tell me you wrote that before you had your coffee ?

Even a someone skilled with a grenade isn't going to have the same amount of Kills per use as a claymore spammer.

The grenade has to be aimed & thrown quite often while under attack.  The claymore you deploy when convienent then it sits there and waits. 

Can you imagine our Karkand IO or even regular Warlord with Claymore spamming?

On of our dear friends was messing around the other day and was spamming claymores in the Palace.

He killed me 6 times in a row trying to get out of the 2nd floor.  Very funny.

Can you imagine if EVERY round was like that?
I can't remember if I had morning caffine or not when I wrote that.  Seriously, snipers only have 2 claymores.  The Grenade Launcher has a longer reload time.  Sit back and count the grenade kills vs claymore and/or grenade launcher kills on Karkand sometime.

Warlord used to be that way, when under the 1.20 patch I believe, snipers had 5 claymores.  And it can be a lot worse when FF for mines/claymores is set so that friends don't trigger them.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2007-07-19 20:31:49)

Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
Wow , a ten year old edited my post and thinks he's the smartest person in the world .
lol , what an idiot
senor_fulff
+25|6761|Yorkshire, UK.

pyscofrawg wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

and for all other nubs - Vet/Expert  explosives should be done with C4, coz it takes SKILL to do it. that is why you all are picking the easier way, the claymore way.
I was unaware that it took skill to use C4. Please explain what is so hard about putting C4 on the ground and waiting for someone to walk/drive over it. Or how hard is it to put C4 all over a jeep and jihad? It's not. If you want a real challenge get expert explosive using only AT mines. That would be damn near impossible.
have nearly done that... once got 28 kills with AT mines on songhua... best engi map in the game.
senor_fulff
+25|6761|Yorkshire, UK.

Longbow wrote:

Wow , a ten year old edited my post and thinks he's the smartest person in the world .
lol , what an idiot
indeed he is..

maybe he can go away and come back when; -

1; he has grown pubes.
2; his balls have dropped.
3; he has seen a naked woman that isn't a family member in person.
Your_Privates
+3|6343|South of the Border

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Who's gonna follow a guide from someone with fucking horrible stats?
Anyone wanting their Vet/Expert explosive ordinance.

I could learn from him.
Ssandstorm
+73|6736|Perth, Western Australia

senor_fulff wrote:

Longbow wrote:

lol , what an idiot
indeed he is..

maybe he can go away and come back when; -

1; he has grown pubes.
2; his balls have dropped.
3; he has seen a naked woman that isn't a family member in person.
1. I have grown pubes and shave them regularly.
2. My balls drag along the floor.
3. Sometimes I get to see my wife naked, if I clean lots.
Ssandstorm

Longbow wrote:

I'm a ten year old idiot
senor_fulff
+25|6761|Yorkshire, UK.

Ssandstorm wrote:

growing pubes as if they were plants doesn't count

Ssandstorm wrote:

you need new legs then

Ssandstorm wrote:

you do realise that marriage @ 10yrs old is NOT legally binding.
Ssandstorm

senor_fulff wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

growing pubes as if they were plants doesn't count

Ssandstorm wrote:

you need new legs then

Ssandstorm wrote:

you do realise that marriage @ 10yrs old is NOT legally binding.
1. Tropical rainforest baby.
2. 2 bowling balls inside a large burlap sack.
3. In India and Utah it is.
PangeaLeader
+5|6166
ok, last add to this topic : 

C4 at flag and waiting and  fire = FAIL. Jihad Jeep C4 = FAIL  ( but funny isnt it ? ), puting C4 on corners and waiting = FAIL, using C4 to get on roof and then throwing it down = FAIL. that is how expert explosive SHOULDNT be done. the only good method here is jihad jeeping IF ( and only IF ) you survive while doing it. like drive in the tank, get out, press the trigger - tank is destroyed, you survive. it takes a lot more skill then simply suiciding in the tank which is Pr0 nub haxXx lame.

the right way :  running with your gun ( Spec - Ops ), using grenades, your pistol and of course C4. and then totaly own inf squads. kill 1st, put C4 on him and press it ( when medics reviving him in next sec ). or running between them, puting c4 down, bunnyhoping - boom. or few kills with nades, then put C4 at your position, trick the enemy to jump into your hidde out and blow it of in the next second. a bit of throwing c4 also helps.

i have 5500 C4 kills, so i would really know what i am doing.

Ssandstorm - you didnt answer. CAN you or can you NOT do anything else than putting claymores as i said in previous post ?

+ i have a feeling that nobody respects and notice you, so you have to open new topic here to became known as one of the lowest players. you KNEW that we will flame you and you also knew that this topic will be well populated. i dont think you are so god damn proud on having 10.000 claymore kills as you want to makes us think you are.
Ssandstorm
PangeaLeader. I have over 100 hours using every kit you moron. But you could have checked that yourself. It seems you think that almost every way to kill someone is "FAIL". You sir FAIL.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

PangeaLeader wrote:

Ssandstorm - you didnt answer. CAN you or can you NOT do anything else than putting claymores as i said in previous post ?
Can you get other kit expert badges with claymores? No? Then obviously he can use other weapons so stfu and gtfo.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Ssandstorm > you.

I used to hate, but hes such a funny fucker, he owns you all.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
lol the dead thread is alive.

PS Pangealeader = Fail. He cant even add his stats to his profile.
TimmmmaaaaH

Vilham wrote:

lol the dead thread is alive.

PS Pangealeader = Fail. He cant even add his stats to his profile.
this thread will never die....

people are too convinced claymores are the devil
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
And we cant wait to see what funny shit Ssandstorm comes out with.
TimmmmaaaaH

JET_G raidensen wrote:

And we cant wait to see what funny shit Ssandstorm comes out with.
that too
Ssandstorm
10000 claymore kills is the 1 and only prerequisite for marrying the claymore queen spider. She lives in Venice and guards the tomb which will ultimately unlock to secret location of the Holy Grail. She guards the secret with her life, as well as some strategically places claymores at all ladders and sewerage vents. Once you marry the claymore queen spider, you too must guard the tomb or she will eat your skin. Reproducing is the other thing one must do after they marry the claymore queen spider. FYI, she lays claymores instead of eggs. Within these claymores, the ball bearings after a 90 day incubation period hatch, fulfilling the prophecy set forward by Cdogmn. He prophesised that one day claymores will take over the world, and that all the non-believers will be struck down in a terrifying shower of ball bearings, the likes of which were only witnessed by Rosie O'Donnell after she accidentally order 80 boxes of ball bearings instead of XXL size men's underwear.
PangeaLeader
+5|6166
Ssandstorm i asked you something. CAN you or CAN YOU NOT own the server with EVERY other kit. or every other gun. OR WITH ONLY an rifle. CAN YOU DO THAT ?

sure, 100 hours. time means nothing to me. kills, kdr is all what its important.  yes there is a lot of ways HOW TO FAIL at killing somebody.killing somebody on decent way, with honour and skill is a bit harder. camping on roof isnt really one of them. or suiciding into other people. but what would you know ? you r retard.

Vilham why should i put my stats into my profile ? MY NAME tells you everything you need to know. if you r curious enough and wanted to see my stats, you ll GO AND SEARCH. rehab.

this is my last post here. long time ago i figured out that some people are just retarded and you cant even talk to them or show them the right way. its pointless and lose of time. obviously some kind lack of intelligence. i am rather known as the most hated forum writter than "join " the army of retarded people with their own strange way of thinking, while not being even skilled in any kind of kit or gameplay. most of the time that kind of people aint even got a clue what they are talking about, but they just claims that their way is "teh uber pwnage way". sure, whatever.
TimmmmaaaaH

Ssandstorm wrote:

10000 claymore kills is the 1 and only prerequisite for marrying the claymore queen spider. She lives in Venice and guards the tomb which will ultimately unlock to secret location of the Holy Grail. She guards the secret with her life, as well as some strategically places claymores at all ladders and sewerage vents. Once you marry the claymore queen spider, you too must guard the tomb or she will eat your skin. Reproducing is the other thing one must do after they marry the claymore queen spider. FYI, she lays claymores instead of eggs. Within these claymores, the ball bearings after a 90 day incubation period hatch, fulfilling the prophecy set forward by Cdogmn. He prophesised that one day claymores will take over the world, and that all the non-believers will be struck down in a terrifying shower of ball bearings, the likes of which were only witnessed by Rosie O'Donnell after she accidentally order 80 boxes of ball bearings instead of XXL size men's underwear.
that is quite possibly one of the funniest things i have read this year.

+1 to your mr Ssandstorm.

and Pangea you are a tool, he obviously can use other kits, cause he has a better KDR than sniper with half of them....

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2007-07-21 01:35:17)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Fuckendesakken.

Sounds like some of you lot need some counselling or more breast feeding.  The OP posts a thread for the interest of others, which a lot of people enjoyed.  If you don't like it, don't go all suicidal over it, just stop reading it.

People DON'T GIVE A TOSS if you are having a bad day.  BF2S has turned into a bunch of righteous ballbags.  If you wanna take the piss out of people, or make them look stupid and feel big about yourselves, keep it in the Junk Drawer section, thats what its for.

/massivebitchingsession
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
I looked at pangealeaders stat....

I dont know where to start...

long live the claymore...
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
pr0 claywhoring... lol

nice guide. i laughed.