Xaritix
Banned
+1|6623|Somewhere near Beverly Hills
why that is Elin Gyrthymddzhfjsghsdzghjsvjd whatever... swedish girl, or whatever she is...
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6677|Denver, CO
I like peachez

https://img17.exs.cx/img17/3239/Gorgeoussarahpeachez3.jpg
dirtyepics
+19|6730|England

Xaritix wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Yeah, bro look at my sig. That last post had me worried.

I may act like a dick to you here, but I don't mean it. Much like Trigger and TMo's relationship, although that's just fucked up, (but funny.)

Mates make fun of other mates that's how it goes. You said that you don't have a lot of mates, well, I'm here to teach you how it works. It's all a process of scoring ponts of the other guy.

While I may have said "Aw no he's back," you may not have noticed the wink. This means that no, I'm not actually really disapointed you're back. You should be happy that I care about you enough to actually acknowlege your return.
I don't hate you okay, I just make fun of you, there's a difference. Chin up.
tyferra, I knew that was just humourous sarcasm, I just am going through tough times, and have been for some time now, it just gets worse sometimes, and better sometimes

I found out that I liked Paris Hilton when she got engaged to that other guy named Paris, I felt an emptieness in my heart, and I despised the Paris Hilton xxx video, and was angered by people who called her a slut ect.

My turn to make fun of you as a friendly joke:

You say your "mind is sedate", well,,,no wonder you have girr from "invader zim" in your sig

OK, that one blew more than paris hilton infront of a camera, OMFG!!! dave, my mind is going...I made fun of the girl I love!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

dirtyepics wrote:

Paris is all yours dude. U need a hug don't you mate!
Well, I am not sure what you mean by that, but it wasn't exactly that I have digusting thoughts about paris hilton, I am acually discusted by naked pics of her ect.  I just like more about her than her..."body", I guess, dirtyepics, that I just need some friends, I have a few online friends too:

Cooper (BF2krewcooper)
Monty (Montyphyzzle)
Chonan (from BF2Combat)

well, not that many friends, and monty is kinda my enemy bacause he also likes paris hilton, but he lives in the midwest, I live near beverly hills, plus cooper and monty make fun of me

And I don't really like my sister's g/f, shes 19, I'm 16, and I just said I like my sister's g/f so kids at school wouldn't make fun of me
Dude seriously relax everything's going to be ok. I'm not having a laugh at your expense I just think you need to get a grip.
Xaritix
Banned
+1|6623|Somewhere near Beverly Hills

dirtyepics wrote:

Xaritix wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Yeah, bro look at my sig. That last post had me worried.

I may act like a dick to you here, but I don't mean it. Much like Trigger and TMo's relationship, although that's just fucked up, (but funny.)

Mates make fun of other mates that's how it goes. You said that you don't have a lot of mates, well, I'm here to teach you how it works. It's all a process of scoring ponts of the other guy.

While I may have said "Aw no he's back," you may not have noticed the wink. This means that no, I'm not actually really disapointed you're back. You should be happy that I care about you enough to actually acknowlege your return.
I don't hate you okay, I just make fun of you, there's a difference. Chin up.
tyferra, I knew that was just humourous sarcasm, I just am going through tough times, and have been for some time now, it just gets worse sometimes, and better sometimes

I found out that I liked Paris Hilton when she got engaged to that other guy named Paris, I felt an emptieness in my heart, and I despised the Paris Hilton xxx video, and was angered by people who called her a slut ect.

My turn to make fun of you as a friendly joke:

You say your "mind is sedate", well,,,no wonder you have girr from "invader zim" in your sig

OK, that one blew more than paris hilton infront of a camera, OMFG!!! dave, my mind is going...I made fun of the girl I love!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

dirtyepics wrote:

Paris is all yours dude. U need a hug don't you mate!
Well, I am not sure what you mean by that, but it wasn't exactly that I have digusting thoughts about paris hilton, I am acually discusted by naked pics of her ect.  I just like more about her than her..."body", I guess, dirtyepics, that I just need some friends, I have a few online friends too:

Cooper (BF2krewcooper)
Monty (Montyphyzzle)
Chonan (from BF2Combat)

well, not that many friends, and monty is kinda my enemy bacause he also likes paris hilton, but he lives in the midwest, I live near beverly hills, plus cooper and monty make fun of me

And I don't really like my sister's g/f, shes 19, I'm 16, and I just said I like my sister's g/f so kids at school wouldn't make fun of me
Dude seriously relax everything's going to be ok. I'm not having a laugh at your expense I just think you need to get a grip.
OK then, I just...wait...WTF!?, get back to the subjuct, WTF is this? *sarcasm* Xaritix and his sob story about how everybody hates him?

Get back to the subjuct, which is, incase you forgot:

The top 5 women you dream of ****ing

So freak'n get back to the subjuct!!! you will no longer mention my sappy crap!!! get it, got it, good

Last edited by Xaritix (2006-04-11 20:21:17)

Brikiin118
+1|6619
Me too, I would want to take a bite outa' that peach...*wink wink* hehehe
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6687|The Hague, Netherlands
Eva Green : THE James Bond girl
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
In no specific order

Carmen Electra
Heidi Klum
Holly Valence
Keyra Agustina
Marisa Miller (She rox...thx to haffeysucks sig for making me discover her)

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2006-12-30 15:00:51)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6130|Carnoustie, Scotland
Lucy Pinder, Marks Sister (whoa!!!), any MILF, Lucy Pinder, and my step mum. She makes great bacon rolls.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

Funky_Finny wrote:

Lucy Pinder, Marks Sister (whoa!!!), any MILF, Lucy Pinder, and my step mum. She makes great bacon rolls.
Nice revive.

"It's recharching!"
"Alright you're good to go!"

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-07-26 15:27:58)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Nice revive.

"It's recharching!"
"Alright you're good to go!"
lol

Mine would be
Sofia Vergara
Alessandra Ambrosio
Adriana Lima
Keira Knightley
and another lass but I won't tell you who it is .

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-26 15:31:53)

Entertayner
+826|6569

Loller...

Brooke Burke
Keeley Hazell
Vanessa Marcil
Holly Sims
That hot chick out of all the lesbian pronz..
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6379|Oslo, Norway
Jessica Alba
Carmen Electra
Anna Kournikova
Keira Knightley
Jenna Jameson
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6147|Scotland
Kate Beckinsale
Elisha Cuthbert
Sarah Chalke
Lucy Silvas
Lexa Doig
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Elisha Cuthbert

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-07-31 08:06:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard