Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6285|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

banksd1983 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

got it, the foreigner isn't capable of responding to valid points. Go ahead and show off your award, but don't respond to comments on things you started. Go you. Die in a fire.
You know that you are breaking the bf2s.com forum rules. Your highjacking this thread you know that do you...
I do it because you're too much of a pussy to respond to arguments you started. Go ahead and say childish comments then run you girl.

die in a fire
Do you really have to use the same insult twice?
'Go die in a fire, go die in a fire!'
Jesus, I never thought I would find anyone more annoying than the one and only ultra troll.

Cdogmn, geniuses.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

banksd1983 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

got it, the foreigner isn't capable of responding to valid points. Go ahead and show off your award, but don't respond to comments on things you started. Go you. Die in a fire.
You know that you are breaking the bf2s.com forum rules. Your highjacking this thread you know that do you...
I do it because you're too much of a pussy to respond to arguments you started. Go ahead and say childish comments then run you girl.

die in a fire
Before you said I'm a silly kid. Slowly you are devoloping your self into a silly grown up or are you a 8 or maybe 5 year old kid. Come on it's in the past it doesn't matter... And I totally agree with Undetected_Killer

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-06-09 23:36:01)

banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6664

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

die in a fire
Before you said I'm a silly kid. Slowly you are devoloping your self into a silly grown up or are you a 8 or maybe 5 year old kid. Come on it's in the past it doesn't matter... And I totally agree with Undetected_Killer
so just admit your not man enough to respond to issues you brought up.

you were called out on being wrong in both things you said, no apology? no acknowledgment? no balls?
_-_911_-_180891

banksd1983 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

die in a fire
so just admit your not man enough to respond to issues you brought up.

you were called out on being wrong in both things you said, no apology? no acknowledgment? no balls?
Slowly you are annoying me and probably other people on these forums... I'm mean I all ready forgot all about it and YOU, are making such drama... Would you also just forget about it please...

MOD I REQUEST A CLOSE ON THIS THREAD, BECAUSE THIS banksd1983 IS RUINING THIS THREAD AND HIGH JACKING IT.

Thank you.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6234|Bristol
Dont close it just ban banksd

hmmm 911 im just learning to play support, i like it now... you got any pointers on the shotgun when i get it, will use ns unlocks to do it
_-_911_-_180891

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

hmmm 911 im just learning to play support, i like it now... you got any pointers on the shotgun when i get it, will use ns unlocks to do it
What do you mean with "pointers"?

Okay mods don't close it... changed my mind.

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-06-10 09:40:41)

jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6654|Cambridge, England
i used to have the highest ratio with one of the snipers. 148 i think but then i deid for the second time and went down to like 15th plkace then i couldnt be bothered anymore.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6234|Bristol

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

What do you mean with "pointers"?

Okay mods don't close it... changed my mind.
lol helpful tips, ways to own people better, kill kill kill... you know
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6367|Cali
Congratz!

Last edited by التعريفات (2007-06-10 13:26:58)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6234|Bristol

التعريفات wrote:

Congratz!
LOL !!!! why you edit that?
_-_911_-_180891
/!\Update/!\/!\Update/!\/!\Update/!\/!\Update/!\/!\Update/!\
Since Thomas closed my Thread about the me entering the Top 3. I will up date this thread!

*************************************************************************************

That's right my friends! I'm in the Top 3!

From this...
https://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2892/fggdffddmv2.png

...to this...
https://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6273/65198748hj3.png
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6299
U Play 2 Much
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
nice job 911 !!! keep it going ... i wanna see you # 1
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6160
Awsome and congrats.
_-_911_-_180891

Andoura wrote:

I don't think so that I will make it! because 20mm now knows that I'm coming and now he is afraid that I might catch up///
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
I got three words: Bah, Meh, and Feh.

I admit the shotgun is a highly situational weapon, and your skill may not be enough to save you at times (you know, against snipers and the like at extreme range), but c'mon...a real Man's weapon is the Bauer.  That sucker takes some skill to use, you can't hose people with it like you can the Voss.

Clicky on my Sig and you'll see how nasty I am with it.  last I checked I was in the top 1000 give or take.
Also note, I'm taking challenges.  My Bauer, your clark.  we'll see who wins. 
_-_911_-_180891

Magius5.0 wrote:

I admit the shotgun is a highly situational weapon, and your skill may not be enough to save you at times (you know, against snipers and the like at extreme range), but c'mon...a real Man's weapon is the Bauer.  That sucker takes some skill to use, you can't hose people with it like you can the Voss.

Clicky on my Sig and you'll see how nasty I am with it.  last I checked I was in the top 1000 give or take.
Okay! But then we have to make it fair... so we have the same ping... I

My Clark ownz your Baur
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Your clark is not match for my titan guns.
leuven
+4|6259
lo  i am shite at everything
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York

Magius5.0 wrote:

Baur is my favorite weapon, because it is difficult to use, but unstoppable when you know how to use it. Good luck to the both of you.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
_-_911_-_180891

heggs wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

Baur is my favorite weapon, because it is difficult to use, but unstoppable when you know how to use it. Good luck to the both of you.
hehe i think it wont work out... . I think we know who will win! [whisper]me[/whisper]

Oh an jsnipy.... I have nothing to say
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

heggs wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

hehe i think it wont work out... . I think we know who will win! [whisper]me[/whisper]

Reasons I will win:

1.  I'm a ninja.  when I'm not out-gunning my enemy from behind cover and trying to sink a couple headshots, I'm usually shooting them in the back or the flank--nothing better than letting your opponent know he never had a chance.

2.  Distance.  I'm a medium to long-range master--it's only up close that I have problems against the Voss whores,  Or shotguns, where the winner is merely the one with faster reflexes or whoever gets the first shot in (often dictated by lag).  If I'm getting that close to you, it means I'm either running from the 20 bastards behind me furious that I whipped them good, or I'm gonna knife you and make you my property.

also, add me to your buddy list (look for Drenar in your search).  I could use a good challenge.
_-_911_-_180891

Magius5.0 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

heggs wrote:

Reasons I will win:

1.  I'm a ninja.  when I'm not out-gunning my enemy from behind cover and trying to sink a couple headshots, I'm usually shooting them in the back or the flank--nothing better than letting your opponent know he never had a chance.

2.  Distance.  I'm a medium to long-range master--it's only up close that I have problems against the Voss whores,  Or shotguns, where the winner is merely the one with faster reflexes or whoever gets the first shot in (often dictated by lag).  If I'm getting that close to you, it means I'm either running from the 20 bastards behind me furious that I whipped them good, or I'm gonna knife you and make you my property.

also, add me to your buddy list (look for Drenar in your search).  I could use a good challenge.
Are you sure?
20mm
+7|6135

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

I don't think so that I will make it! because 20mm now knows that I'm coming and now he is afraid that I might catch up///
I'm not afraid.
_-_911_-_180891

20mm wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

I'm not afraid.
Hey 20!
Welcome to bf2s.com! The site where you can find everything!

BF2s you now have 2Clark whores!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard