Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6268
When you ban and report someones pb id do you ban all their accounts or do they have a different id for a different account?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567
same id, aslong as they use the same cd key.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6268
Oh so if Ea bans his Pb Id then he can't use any of his accounts?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567
nope, but, if he gets a new cd key, he can just login to his old accounts. But if you are hardware banned youll need a new pc i think, and a new ip or something
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6343

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

nope, but, if he gets a new cd key, he can just login to his old accounts. But if you are hardware banned youll need a new pc i think, and a new ip or something
Yeah, he's right. I'm not 100% about the new IP... never really understood IPs. But yeah, he has to buy a new CD key. He can still log on to his old accounts, but they are gonna be reset.

Hardware ban- he's gonna need to buy a new Motherboard or a similarly major piece of equipment I think. Not something someone wants to have to do..

BUT just because you ban them from a server and report their ID, doesn't necessarily mean they will be banned by PB. I mean if you had a PB message saying they were using a Gamehack, then yeah, chances are they will. But if you just ban them, they won't. I think you probably figured that already
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

robthemadman wrote:

Hardware ban- he's gonna need to buy a new Motherboard or a similarly major piece of equipment I think. Not something someone wants to have to do..
New network card and a new HD.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6570|I'm a Viking....Norway
they don't give out  HW bans so much anymore......
VorteX
+6|6345|Lithuania
lol, its so easy to bypass the pb hardware ban... one of my friend did it...
']['error
Banned
+630|6651|The Netherlands

robthemadman wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

Yeah, he's right. I'm not 100% about the new IP... never really understood IPs. But yeah, he has to buy a new CD key. He can still log on to his old accounts, but they are gonna be reset.

BUT just because you ban them from a server and report their ID, doesn't necessarily mean they will be banned by PB. I mean if you had a PB message saying they were using a Gamehack, then yeah, chances are they will. But if you just ban them, they won't. I think you probably figured that already
ip-bans don't work, every moron can surf via an proxy these days.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard